I'm switching to iOS from Android after 3 years

I'm switching to iOS from Android after 3 years.

What will I gain and what will I miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/swype/id916365675?mt=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will gain a very expensive brick.

You will miss money

Go fuck yourself you stupid little tech illiterate Macfag piece of shit. And get the fuck off this board. Little Apple niggers like you don't fucking belong here, GTFO NOW

gain security and updates and better written apps in general
lose the ability to customize and install adblockers

Don't listen to this guy. So what that it constantly requires money for all sorts of things? (like dongles and new iPhone next year or year after that) it shows that you have money to spend. You won't need money as long as you have maintained your iPhone.

That's homophobic, macusers has a right to be here.

You will gain new insight into what marketing is. After a decade of Apple advertising, you would think that their products are going to change your life, that this new phone is going to be radically different from anything that has ever been in your hands.

It is just a phone. You will install the same apps as before, and have about 95% of the same experience as before. The other 5% is blue bubbles.

Enjoy not having a choice of keyboard.
I won't use a phone without Swype anymore.

>blue bubbles
What did he mean by this?

you can install adblockers for safari

You'll miss the Google botnet, having 16 different messaging apps, colossal RAM usage, bloatware, retarded design, and consistent crashing. You'll gain an actually stable OS with decent looks and functionality along with quality hardware.

>he does it for free

Post benis

>Stable is
Lol iOS apps crash way more than I thought they would

this is a grill right

True, these Apple fags have created myths that iPhone doesn't lag and crash, but I can tell you from personal experience that it does.

stability, support, security, buttery smooth everything. imessage! (chicks are into that), actually good apps, no google spying.

won't lose much... stigma of using a poor people's phone maybe?

you're an uninformed idiot.
itunes.apple.com/us/app/swype/id916365675?mt=8

Android is literally by gays for gays. Nickname for Android is Gaydroid inside of Google because so many gay ppl work on it. Stay mad, homophobe.

No matter how many times you repeat those lies, Pajeet, it won't make them true. You're just mad at thinks you cannot have.

Yes some is the straightest phone maker. Nobody slays pussy like Steve jobs and Tim cook

Gentoo

>no argument of any kind
>not even an iphone meme
thanks for using a trip. ignored. don't bother replying.
Steve was not gay. Cook is. But at least he's not flaming and isn't putting gay shit all over apple.com like google is doing. Google's also lobbying countries on gay rights and is the biggest corporate supporter of gays in the world. Stay mad.
PS: And you're a low IQ retard if you think owning a phone of a certain brand makes you gay somehow. You're literally an 80 IQ retard.

Go make your shitty build guides, applefag

>GAIN:
AIDS
Insatiable appetite for black cock
Respect of your peers

>LOSS:
Anal virginity

Jobs was low key gay af dude. He liked fucking guys in the ass. It's a well known silicon valley secret

>Respect of your peers
Where do you live?

Well even YOU HAVE money for iphone, the only reason to have iphone is to increase EGO and e-penis.

I prefer to buy android phone with jack and mini usb for less than half of iphone price, and use it untill it breaks (record is 6 years) and spend saved money for something else or to secure my future. I use phone for youtube/phonecalls/internet/mp3/sms and the same i can achieve with cheaper android phone.

>zero proof
he actually had more kids than you ever will. and look at the list of women he fucked. you haven't fucked 1/5 of women he fucked. stay ratarded, pajeet.

Ask anyone that's worked in tech. Just because he had kids doesn't mean he didn't enjoy some man ass. I believe he only let a few men penetrate him though because apparently the first time he tried it he hurt his asshole.

>PS: And you're a low IQ retarx if you think owning a phone off a certain brand makes you gay somehow

This
spbp

>43%
that's not the real one

Aplel fagboys on full damage control ever since your new iToys were revealed to be a huge turds.
Pic related is you.

I use google keyboard on my iphone what now cunt

Gain
>imessage (Biggest gain)
>Better standard apps such as snapchat and instagram
>Imo better OS memory management and UI
Miss
>Customization
>(((free)))
>better value for what you get
>Upgrading sooner because of ^

> imessage
> (Biggest gain)
Heh.

Better than sms

It's supposed to be a messenger app that integrates perfectly with the default text messenger, as well as allowing you to send money and "stickers" to other people who use iMessage.

That said, I never use it. I'll paypal people money if I need to pay them and don't have cash, and Wire is prettier, and more private/secure, as well as available on Android, and Linux, MacOS, and Windows. So I just convinced everyone I know to use that.

But Instagram is the same and snapchat only has a bit worse camera on Android

Not him, but the fact that you know this means you shouldn't be on this board.

The 3D touch makes it alittle different and the standard apps I feel are just superior on iOS I think if you dont like the OS dont get an iPhone an android is always a better value

>You use technology so you shouldn't be on this board
Okay

Using datamining smartphone apps isn't "technology."

Well. Tell me any good things what IPhone have and android phone dont have.

The os is a dataminer anyway so 0 fucks given.

>Not rooting your OS and installing Copperhead.

>good things
You mean "different" things, right?

Blue bubbles are the current main talking point of our intelligent iFriends. I doubt it goes much further than that. It is like Final Cut Pro for OSX: If you take that away you will leave the iFruits bewildered.

OxygenOS is too comfy to switch to any other rom.

You will miss nothing but the bad security on Android

>retarded design
Ironic

this lady has a femenine benis for sure