Would having protonmail or disroot or something in my contact info on my CV look great or would I look like a tryhard...

Would having protonmail or disroot or something in my contact info on my CV look great or would I look like a tryhard edgy retard?

No, just like someone else with a free email account. It's not like it's got the patina of anons that cock.li has, the mild professionalism of fastmail, the directness of gmail, the slight computer indifference of outlook or hotmail, the tovarich of mail.ru, the cluelessness of aol, or the oh shit what are you doing of yahoo.

It's only a first impression. Just don't use dicksinmyan.us.

isnt protonmail hacked a couple times

>dicksinmyan.us
Lol. That routes to cock.li

ProtonMail user here, just remember if you're truly concerned about your privacy always use GPG when using your emails.

I unironically applied with cock.li and got hired at first attempt.
I guess they just don't give a shit as long as you can do required job.

The only people concerned about "edgyness" or "freetardation" is Sup Forums autists.

people sometimes are surprised about .ch domain, but probably they wouldn't give a fuck in general.

no proofs, so no

if you use cock.li and want to apply to job, why not use neutral airmail.cc domain?

protonmail is SJW sphere

disroot is antifa sphere

pick your friends

not using "[email protected]"

Both are ok, actually. Fuck nazi scum.
I already have 4 mailboxes in thundermeme. Couldn't be bothered in creating and managing yet another.

>hategroup gets banned
>muh sfw's
fuck off

I fucked off that honeypot as fast as I could

just run your own mail server under your own domain and get some pgp keys, you normie.

>Both are ok, actually. Fuck nazi scum.
where are the nazis?

>why doesn't this privately owned company not allow me to blatantly incite violence and hatred?

because it was a set up by protonmail

Did you know that protonmail routes all traffic through Mossad servers?

Depends on the job, you will immediately be looked at like a weirdo for not having a gmail but no one will care.
Israel is America's greatest ally, I hope you're not saying that's a bad thing.

Stop filtering the emails I am trying to send

Not even able to send email is fucking stupid

i did my last application via protonmail and got hired.