Jinkies

I like gimp

Green is my pepper

wtf that green pepper looks like a cat in thumbnail

zomg

Yowzer, this board's gone bowser

wtf you need glasses

Is it not man, who changes man, or does a man change thanks to a man inside him
Who exactly is the man, am I the man, are you the man, or is a man not man but just a figment of a man ready to change you deep from the inside

well . . . its free .

Life. You could say it started when I was a kid. Like most folks, I've always been different. But not like the others. Other kids could be cruel, they'd call me names: dweeb, chimp, honky, dweeby-chimp, honky-dweeb, and worst of all: chomsky-honk. Did you know there's over eighty-seven combinations of those soul-scalding words? I found out the hard way. Life! Adolescence was better: went to the prom with a model, but she left with some jock. Dyke!

he's kind of right if you squint it looks like it has eyes

Green Is My Pepper

why GIMP is so controversial around here? It's one of the most feature rich image editor around and it's free. that's a good thing, right?

features don't mean shit if you implement them in garbage ways and make it a chore to use them

most of GIMP works fine. It's a complex piece of software which demands some learning before you can do anything good with it. I personally hate that I have to link layers instead of just selecting them but otherwise everything is fine.

GIMP devs are awesome

I wouldn't necessarily call autists awesome, but they're alright I guess

I don't think anybody here unironically dislikes the pepper, it's just that the interface is a complete mess. It's understandable, since they don't have money to hire people with humanitarian majors. They could've copied off of photoshop honestly, it's not like adobe holds a patent on good interfaces.

youtube.com/watch?v=krlmGTQAfYw

Adobe has a web crawler that scans Sup Forums every 0.01 seconds and alerts the consumer relations department of any mention of GIMP.

cop?

can someone shoot both of them in the back of their head pls

Krita has a good interface, so it's clearly possible in a FLOSS project.

Honestly, GIMP doesn't have a BAD interface per se. It has a dense interface, which scares off many amateurs before they learn what each tool does. After you get the hang of it, the conciseness of it all is pretty good for workflow.

I'd recommend that the default install hides a lot of the tools. You can already do that through the settings, but having it as default would stop a lot of the knee-jerk.

gimp makes me sad.
It's an amazing program with great capabilities, and it's also a lot smaller and works faster than Potoshop.
but all that was absolutely wasted, because they let some drunk neckbeard, who never used a grapic program before, design the whole interface, workflow and behaviour.