AdNauseam, De-Googling, and Privacy on the Internet Thread

~~ Back with the vengeance, edition! ~~

Have you installed AdNauseam yet? Are you helping us slay the big evil Google, Sup Forums?
This thread will be full of shills who will claim this is doing nothing to Google... but they're just doing damage control for the evil big brother.
In reality, fake traffic is killing Google and is destroying the trust between them and advertisers. Destroy the trust and you've destroyed Google's ability to make Billions and censor the web. When you send random fake clicks, you're destroying the value of their data and their ability to train their algos to target innocent people.

So if you haven't already, install AdNauseam and run it. Then visit some ad heavy sites (NYTimes, Washington Post, BuzzFeed, Vox etc) and let it do its work. If you have been running it, tell us how many dollars have you cost this pure fucking evil.

>Google and Its Partners Will Issue Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic
>Company says several major online ad ‘exchanges’ have agreed to cooperate
>Alphabet Inc.’s Google confirmed Thursday it will issue refunds for ads bought through its systems that ran on websites with fake traffic, and said a handful of its partners have agreed to do the same.
WSJ article: archive.fo/ZrI0i

KEEP UP THE FIGHT! WE'RE WINNING!

Install the open-source Adnauseam: adnauseam.io/ (WHITELIST Sup Forums.org in the whitelist section!)
Recommended settings: Hide ads, Click ads set to below 50%, Block Malicious Ads, Whitelist *.Sup Forums.org and i.4cdn.org
Run this once a day to destroy AdSense: jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
Peer-reviewed paper: ceur-ws.org/Vol-1873/IWPE17_paper_23.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/724
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How to reach 700 clicks per hour - This kills Google dead sooner

1. Change the relevant line to "await sleep(15000);" and then click "run" at the top to update the code.

2. Disable cookies just before you click the big start button, this will disable robot detection and let you run it 24/7. (The Codefag page needs cookies to load but not necessary to run.)

3. Adjust click rate to match clicked-to-collected ratio, which should be about 80%. It should be collecting more/faster than it can click to maintain constant clicking, but with a click rate to match that ratio in order to keep it clicking as the ads come in and prevent ads being backlogged.

4. Clear Ad Vault from time to time to prevent slow down.

(At 700 clicks per hour you can achieve ~$1M of autism every single day.)

can't they detect that easier?

They can detect all of this pretty trivially, but yeah.

Not if you don't do it often.

Goolag will lose.

>implying google will take any damage from this

Your ad click rate is still orders of magnitude higher than a normal person. If you do it rarely enough to be indistinguishable then the impact is practically nonexistent. You might as well click on an ad manually every hour or so.

Disable cookies to emulate shared network of a jail with 9000 inmates searching for lawyers at the same time

adnauseam really needs to come up with a way to simulate real user browsing, google can filter out hundreds of clicks too easily

yes it costs them less money but you dont have a choice

you mean like this?

wait so this thing clicks ads? why would I want to have that?

one of my friend said it was a placebo. im not installing it

>wait so this thing clicks ads? why would I want to have that?

stop google from finding out about your dildo hobby

Here we go again
I heard that vaccines cause cancer

G$$$le'a game is brainwashing not just data collection.

>brainwashing
go censor yourself

I can't I need G@@@le for that. However they are not good enough at it. I think I should drop them.

I see the utility and the good intention behind it but I'd rather keep blocking ads than letting all those fuckers see my metadata or betting on TrackMeNot, which I don't know how good is at its job.

t. Goolag shill

>Run this once a day to destroy AdSense: >jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
doesn't work losers

works on my machine

Screencap?

Anyone noticed tons of Google shilling today?

We must stand and fight!

so you faggots are still spamming with this botnet

Anything like this for Safari?

I tried using it for awhile, but as adblockers go... it's pretty substandard and misses a LOT of ads. It's also bad at removing dead space in pages where it has blocked some ads.

I'm sure you can fix it by adding things to the blacklist manually, but honestly.... who wants to be doing that constantly?

it doesnt miss much, only ads that do not track you, but theres one, single option to disablem them tho. ublock doesnt block 100% of ads either so you would have to enable some filters manually, but just like you said, who wants to be doing that constantly?

Wrong.

It missed a shitload for me, and I turned off the option to allow non-tracking ads.

I don't use ublock either, because I had the same issues with it missing things. People will probably make fun of me for it, but I still use adblock plus. I have never, ever had to manually add a single filter. I know it's not the most efficient thing in the world and is possibly a botnet, but it just werks after 10 seconds setup time... and can be set up for pretty robust ad blocker blocking blocking in 5 min.

What are you talking about? It works exactly the same as ublock origin, which means it misses virtually no ads and these issues you mention are made up, unless you're computer illiterate and don't know how to update filters or add 3rd party lists. I have never seen it miss any ads on any websites I use.

ublock origin sucks cocks.

There are adblockers out there that catch more shit, and it's too trivial of a thing to waste time installing 3rd party lists just for Sup Forums cred. That's lost time you could spend shitposting or jerking off, pursuits much more gratifying than fixing your shitty ad blocker plugin

So you admit you have no idea how to configure it properly, right? Installing a 3rd party lists doesn't take any time, it's a single click. Configured by a non-retard, AdNauseam will catch every single ad everywhere. It's not the extension's fault that you have sub-90 IQ.

I admit that spending even one second doing a search for which 3rd parties to add is completely unnecessary when others do it better. Nice try, though.

Keep shilling your dumb crap, though. I'm sure it'll be HUGE with the spergs on this board lol.

There are no adblockers that do a better job than ublock though. There is no need to search for anything, everything is right there in a program. You have to be an immense retard to blame a program for your inability to use it.

what others? you mean ad *whitelist* block plus? go ahead and you use your blocker, no one cares really what retards do with their shit

>Anything like this for Safari?
Please comment in this thread and request it:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/724

stay mad

Just download and use Brave.

Why don't you spread the good word around other places, if you truly want to suplex Google then you need more people than just the spergs at Sup Forums. Just say Google is destroying net neutrality and this will stop them on reddit and they'll eat that shit up.

>Just download and use Brave.
Brave doesn't do shit to stop advertising and pervasive surveillance by Google and Adtech.

do it yourself.

I never expected to see rustle associated In any form with model steam engines.

>rustle
Mah nigga.

Kill Google after my stock units vest

wtf?

>Kill Google after my stock units vest
An actual shabbos goy slave working for his evil slave masters.

Release the secret sources. Destroy the evil from the inside.

I think google Is trying to get me Into rustle's stuff.

which of these degenerates is you?

I installed this but I think it made chrome slower so I'm getting rid of it

>I installed this but I think it made chrome slower so I'm getting rid of it
nice FUD, goolag shill.
no worries, I racked up $5000 to in cost just today. kek

Want to de-google a bit (not because of muh jewish SJW conspiracy) I just don't want all my eggs in one basket. Is there a guide to replacing google services?