Google Event - Pixel 2

>$649 pixel
>$849 pixel 2 xl
>$999 pixelbook
>$499 speakers

why does goolag think they can charge applel prices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5W19Spmw8Q&ab_channel=TrendingVideosTV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STAY MAD APPLEFAGS

>$1000 for phones
wtf is happening? inflation?

that guy had a lot of "please clap" moments on stage

And no headphone jack.

Samsung should go all-out and do combo 3.5mm+mini-toslink for their next phone (like pre-2016 macs did).

Literally bought my HTC 10 directly from HTC last year for $599. What flagships should cost.

>buying anything that isn't OnePlus or Xiaomi

Its like you hate beauty, performance and your bank account.

>poorfag because you didn't spend $1000 on a device that'll be outdated in 1 year

Statistically the wealthier you are, the LESS likely to waste money on frivolous bullshit. Only poorfags flaunt "wealth" by measure of a smartphone.

>GOOLAG
>GOOLAG BOTNET
>ALWAYS LISTENS
>NO MICROSD
>NO HEADPHONE JACK
>UGLY AS FUCK
>BEZELS
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
E
A
D

How will Goolag shills ever recover?!? TOP KEK

>boring ass design with huge bezels
>no micro sd card
>no headphone jack
>apple prices
Yeah....no

They’re desperately trying to innovate in hardware in order to gain an edge against the competition (and the previous year's phones).

New technology is more expensive

The pixel 2 has worse specs than the S8+ yet the S8+ is cheaper. The only thing you're really paying extra for is "stock" android.

The camera is better

BASED

>$849

that translates to 900€ right?

I'd pay way more for a proper os and not that laggy piece of shit touchviz

t. owner of a S3 and S6

Not worth the extra hundreds of dollars. The 4k camera on my Galaxy S6 from 2 years ago is good enough today and I can that phone for $170 now.

>buy an iphone
>get 5 years of support

>buy a cheapshit lagdroid
>dropped support in a year
>waste time fucking with WarcraftOS-2018-xXx_sT4lk3r_xXx Edition

>I-I'm not poor and retarded
>I-I'm smart and wealthy
>desu *anime picture*
Go away, mentally ill oligophrenic.

I'm using a s6 right now and it's butter smooth. Learn to package disabler.

>tfw Nexus 5 was $400 on launch day
>and I'm still using it

mine broke down after 3 years ;_;

then again the tiny storage has always been a problem for me

I can buy 3 high end phones in the span of 5 years for under $1000

So while your botnet, laggy, scratched up piece of shit is barely holding on, I'll be on my 3rd phone with 5 years of technological advancement and 1.5 years less wear and tear.

349 for 16 gb

you fucking nigger stop lying I disabled everything

maybe your definition of smooth is PS4 tier. It's nowhere near as fluid as a nexus device

Not quite true

I could make a webm right now of how smooth it is. Just ask me what to do on the phone.

No pixel 2 for me since I am not a fucking faggot

Why should I get the Google Pixel 2 if I can order pic related for less?

B T F O
T
F
O

I bought my 10 for 400 used in like new condition, felt I was paying a bit much. Dunno how my fellow wageslaves buy $1000 phones every year.

Yea, but 16GB is a meme

I dont understand. Apple literally has a quarter trillion, cash, in their warchest and Google has an advertising algorithm that literally prints money. Why do they need to rip us off on prices?

Meanwhile, "evil" companies like Uber are subsidizing their products to give the consumer the best prices.

The correct way to buy flagships is wait a year and buy the last year model for amazing prices. That's what I did for my $300 S7. Headphone jack, water resistance, 4k camera, SD card slot, and it's blazing fast even with touchwiz.

uber is still expanding, investors won't care early on, see netflix

google and apple are set in stone and need to make quarterly profits to appease their stockholders

which is why we get overpriced shit

Heh, looks like i chose well buying my S8 when my Nexus 5 died instead of waiting for this. Cost me even 300 bucks less.

>root phone
>now all samsung apps stopped working

nice

>no headphone jack
And into the trash it goes.

>Too dumb to read Chinese support forums
Haha, end urself.

Don't even have to root just install lineageOS. All the bloatware is gone.

1000€ my dear goy

iPhone 8 is honestly not bad aside from headphone jack but then again they give you the frackin wireless pods in the box so you wouldn't need it. Get great camera, best video, 64GB standard, glass casing which looks dope, umm I'll stop shilling but its "only" 699, or Samsung's S8 is basically the same if you think Apple is for fags.

These advanced phones are for suckers p much.

I installed linage os and it not only lagged hard on my S6, but it also drained battery like your mom my balls

>botnet, laggy
I said I use iPhone, not Chinkdroids, my lad.

Nice try but S6 doesn't support lineageOS so you downloaded a random pajeet rom

googre home

IPhones are laggy as fuck lmao

iphone8 has beezels tho

You guys are all fucking stupid, the pixel xl 2 is for the apple users leaving apple in droves. Even the most hardened iSheep is getting sick of lagtunes and shitty battery life.

Aren't Samsung and Apple scared with the rise of companies like Xiaomi, Huawei and OnePlus?

would have been a solid plan if they gave it a fucking headphone jack

>google pixel is only went down to $549
reeeeeeeee

Literally no apple normie near me has heard of a Google phone. If applefags want to switch they would go for a Galaxy S8 first over a $900 phone without a headphone jack.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why they would release a device that's more expensive than any other Nexus device, has no headphone jack, no external storage and it's biggest feature is Google built in. Something I can do with ROMs.

Do they really think people who use Samsungs are going to give a shit? Because tech enthusiasts see straight through this.

> I don't understand. Apple has made billions of dollars based in a business model of overpricing their products. Why do they need to overprice their products?

P R E A C H
R
E
A
C
H

>Welcome to Lineage ROM by PajeetSoft!

>Working: touchscreen, display

>Not working (YET!!): NFC, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, camera, calls, texts

Bugs: You tell me;)

No thanks

retarded people that are willing to pay a premium for "stock" android. something that can be achieved for free through custom roms

>wanting your phone to be as smooth as a botnet

Only this guy gets it

They've copied all the Apple features that were keeping iSheep from leaving the ecosystem. They've even made a dongle that can copy over iMessages.

They realized people are willing to pay $1000 for a phone

They will more likely switch to a Samsung device than Google...

what normie is going to buy a pixel over a samsung? the only people I can think of are hipster as fuck people in california.

why do people keep shilling samsung phones? they are honestly fucking garbage. absolute trash. rooting and flashing some unofficial rom is not a solution because they're all broken and buggy as fuck.

Nobody is going to buy phones called "xiaomi."
The'll stay a low end company with a low end stupid sounding name.

> (You)
>what normie is going to buy a pixel over a samsung? the only people I can think of are hipster as fuck people in california.
Literally describing the key Apple demographic

YES I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BOTNET PHONE WHICH TRACKING AND MINING EVERY SINGLE MOVE AND ACTIVITIES, READY TO SELL FOR ADVERTISERS.
AND ITS ONLY $849

The market is pretty bad.
A few years ago, there were more OEMs vying for position. Now, Samsung and apple hold the most share (going off us consumer numbers)
So they can charge whatever the fuck.
Google doesn't hold any share, probably less than like LG (Don't know the numbers here, just a guess) so I have no idea what they're doing.

This.

Their phones literally caught fire, but the backlash was minimal, as there is no other big manufacturer that competes against apple.

Samsung shills promote it out of simple contrarianism and opposition to apple.

This. I got a S5 for 100 (used, with slight cosmetic dmg)
Has everything you'd want in a phone. It's crazy, there isn't anything in the last 2 years with the same amount of features

lineageos literally just works for me on my s7. no bloat, constant updates, butter smooth.

>They've even made a dongle that can copy over iMessages.
lolwut

that was only a problem with the note 7's and that was in non ideal conditions (fastcharging in a hot car while using a THICC otterbox case)

not as bad as rampant LG bootlooping across multiple models and LG just shrugs at you when you want to replace it because "lol ur warranty expired 3 days ago"

lg V30 is the best right now in my opinion.
It's got a fucking headphone jack with a fucking DAC. And actually good camera not with a bonus of wide angle camera. better design on the front in my opinion. + an sd card slot if anybody cares

Using the words """Machine learning""" in literally every sentence. Ultra Botnet.

>willingly being a part of the chinese botnet

>no headphone jack as predicted

Fuck off, Google. I love my Google Pixel 1, but I use my headphone jack constantly. And I charge my phone while listening to it.

This will be my first and last Google Pixel phone unfortunately.

same for apple but """neural networks"""

>$849 pixel 2 xl
I fucking wish, that would be 721.79 €, but it's somehow 900€ here

>Oneplus
>rise

The only ting thats rising is their price.

lol fuck no, xiaomi and oneplus are literal whos. meanwhile you mention samsung or apple and even your old mom knows what you mean.

except that you have hardware keys and they're backwards

What android phone should I get then? I was waiting for this but fuck no headphone jack.

Is there anything good other than Samsung?

>LG

I don't want a phone that will randomly start boot looping on me.

Why don't they just put 2 USB c ports instead of one?

>in non ideal conditions (fastcharging in a hot car while using a THICC otterbox case)
Really? There are tons of videos of S7s catching fire while laying on a table or something. Totally normal conditions.

Had this happened to apple, you would have seen one of the biggest fucking scandals, millions paid in reparations and law suits.

antennagate, and bendgate had much bigger attention and bitching from people even though they do not compare to phones exploding.

>Tfw 5x broke after 14 months from hardware failure.
Pixel XL life now. Shit better not break so fast.

Still using my Nexus 5. Was wondering if this was going to be the phone that made me upgrade, but not at that price.

Lineage 14.1, Greenify, Magisk is doing enough to keep my phone working well. There's somethings that take a moment to load, but it's definitely manageable.

Then get an iOS normie.

You forgot
>no headphone jack

youtube.com/watch?v=a5W19Spmw8Q&ab_channel=TrendingVideosTV

I was saying what market does this Target? Samsung owners don't give a shit, that's why they use it. And every one else with Android know it's bullshit.

Someone was right when they said it's to attract Apple people

Google Pixel 1st gen is still being sold currently. Still super fast and one of the best cameras on the market.

Maybe I should get one. My current phone is a nexus 6

notice how they are all using garbage cases that traps in heat

the pixel 2 doesn't have the fucking retarded curved screen

How's the battery?

>no headphone jack
>no free headphones
>no wireless charging
>AirPods with cables
Why no courage, google? Sup Forums needs to apologize.

it's only $100 less right now. just get the pixel 2.

instead it has fucking retarded bezels and no headphone jack

you can use the pixel 2 in america and on networks that actually work