Say it with me:

Say it with me:

PAPER LAUNCH

Other urls found in this thread:

sweclockers.com/nyhet/24514-intel-coffee-lake-bristvara-aret-ut-tillgang-nara-inpa-amds-nasta-generation
gdm.or.jp/voices/2017/1001/237757/
forums.anandtech.com/threads/sweclockers-intel-coffee-lake-lacks-year-round-availability-close-to-amds-next-generation.2520977/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's fucking sad
retards doing anything for useless internet points

only an idiot would buy a 6 core in 2017 anyway, especially when it's clear that Intel will have to release an 8-core when Zen refresh hits early next year

>the best value CPU on the market is the R5 1600
>only a retard would buy a sexcore

They didn't expect to release it for another 6 months, not surprising at all.

>practically zero availability of the K versions
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

>intel
>8 core
>$600 for 8 housefire jizz tim cores

I never have and never will buy AMD. Sorry, not sorry.
Intel has open source graphics drivers requiring no installation, it has better software features like SGX. Intel has wide support for any RAM.

get the fuck off ocuk, fa/g/gots

sweclockers.com/nyhet/24514-intel-coffee-lake-bristvara-aret-ut-tillgang-nara-inpa-amds-nasta-generation
Sweden: little to no K-chips, very limited supply till half-december

gdm.or.jp/voices/2017/1001/237757/
Japan: availability so bad that launch was postponed to 23rd FUCKING november

>R5 1600 is $200
>i7 8700k is $300+
4/10 got me to reply

You can buy inferior products all you want, but they're still inferior. And Coffee Lake is just another disaster.

COFFIN LAKE
>COFFIN LAKE
COFFIN LAKE
>COFFIN LAKE
COFFIN LAKE
>COFFIN LAKE

DISASTER AFTER DISASTER

MSRP is $360 lmao

Left OCUK forums years ago. But of fucking idiots.

What's sad is that some of them are STILL there.

It was $380 on Newegg earlier today.

>$380
What, you don't want to pay $400 for 6c/12t?

Stock shortages may push prices to that level.

Doesn't matter, the store staff info is what is important there.

$500 for a 6c/12t is a bargain, goy

>literally named oh-cuck
why the fuck would anyone care about cuckfag products?

>Intel has open source graphics drivers requiring no installation

we're in the second decade of the third millenium son, AMD in-kernel nao

why do you need 6 cores? 4 is more than enough

What an absolute catastrophe for Intel. How long until they have to accuse AMD of antisemitism to make up some ground?

I think more than that they really need to start asking themselves who's willing to pay $380-$400 for a mainstream 6 core CPU.

No one smart, which is exactly why they're about to fall back on the chosen's oldest trick.

It's amazing that they were so unprepared for Ryzen, having had so many years to do so. Whether it's arrogance or incompetence, Brian should be publically flogged.

Their manufacturing kept slipping and their roadmap was tied to it. If 10nm didn't get delayed, they would have had Cannon Lake out in 2016. Maybe with octo cores.

There would maybe be Ice Lake with new cores launching at end of this year.

ice lake only in 2019 user

>why do you need 4 cores? 2 is more than enough
it's all about single core performance goy why would you need a cpu in your pc? cloud computing and an always active internet is all you ever need

You overdid it, private Shill. It is supposed to still tell the mark to buy an Intel CPU, you went on for too long.

>forums.anandtech.com/threads/sweclockers-intel-coffee-lake-lacks-year-round-availability-close-to-amds-next-generation.2520977/
Fanboys start with damage control as the reports of Coffee being a paperlaunch keep coming.

>I love a good limited availability launch. It raises the stakes and ups the excitement!

>Exactly. What is the fun in owning something that is readily available and relatively affordable? I prefer my purchases to be neither, but they have to be at least one of the two!

On the other hand, it isn't really a catastrophe, unless you are way too much hung on what happens to share prices and you absolutely need your brand to rip the competition because something.

Chip is good, it just won't be available as early as was reported.

Coffee Lake is the 2nd coming of the desktop Broadwell.
Intel is losing money on each one produced so they aren't going to have many of them. The product will be EOL within a matter of months.

Low stock on bumfuckistan ≠ low stock on the rest of the world

Excuses and spin means a dead end product. Just like desktop Broadwell.
Wheres Cannonlake, Brian? 3 years delayed.

Why the fuck doesn't Brian cancel this fucking Core roadmap?
They are losing money like crazy.

>Japan
>Sweden
>United Kingdom
Look at it this way: of all the places from where the reports came, lousy availability was reported.
Number of reports stating good availability: 0

This is probably more representative than you think and this will be one of the lowest volume launches in recent Intel history.

they just need reviews that will say "Intel have the best 6 core that beats AMD 8 cores in multi-thread application/games".
Its a halo product that will deter people from getting ryzen.

>people should only buy AMD
>if reviewers praise Intel they are shills

But also their own Kaby Lake. Unless you think it will do the halo effect and people suddenly start to buy the actually obsoleted/supplanted thing more.

>Sorry, not sorry
What a raging homosexual

>We

Reviews should be rather good, the performance is good of course. Naturally they will be able to justifiably recommend it (not that Ryzen 5/7 is bad either).

It will be a rushed launch, that's all. That doesn't mean the product has to be bad.

gaymers who don't do research.