Pytards

why some people can't see the fact that python language is for people who hates programming and is so retarted?
>self
>identation being part of the syntax
>the : in the control flow structures
>lambda instead a short and elegant operator
>so slow implementations so everybody ends using numpy
>their community cant do something as simple as calculate the average of two numbers so they do import AverageNiceLib
>is forced in female communities to prove everybody can "code" (import everything_and_claim_is_yours)

if __name__ == "__main__":

most programmers are lazy and stupid and you end up maintaining they code, python give them less room to fuck things up

indentation is a good thing

":" and "lambda" add clarity

you say "slow" without context, most code is not about cpu intensive tasks

>most programmers are lazy and stupid and you end up maintaining they code, python give them less room to fuck things up
holy shit this is the first answer that open my eyes, now python has sense.

so python is really for retards, I mean, python is not bad but is made like a solution for help retard people to be productive.

programming is all about working around bullshit, sometimes using a keyboard

dynamic typing is immoral. have you ever tried to maintain a python codebase? its a nightmare because of the total disregard for types. writing python is akin to war crimes

Kek, this is sad OP. Python's simple syntax and large standard library makes it very suitable to quickly make programs. When you need flexibility over speed, python is 100% the way to go. When you need to make large programs where speed could be an issue, a different language should be used.

All in all, anyone who is anti python is usually a brainlet who can't learn more than 1 language

>its a nightmare because of the total disregard for types
auto and var in c++/# is even worse because types actually matter in those languages but yes dynammic typing is shit

/thread
Use the right tool for the job, there is no one true language.

Pretty much. I'm not a programmer. I'm a sysadmin/network engineer, so, the stuff I write doesn't have to be super performance efficient or anything. I just need to be able to prototype and hack something up quickly to do what I need it to do. Python is great for that.

>self
Explicit is better than implicit. Every recent language now uses this approach. Examples: Rust, Go, Nim, Crystal.
>identation being part of the syntax
Using special characters such as braces to denote blocks means that you have two ways of doing the same thing.
Indentation for the human and braces for the compiler. It's superfluous.
>lambda instead a short and elegant operator
Guido wants to parse Python with an LL(1) parser so that's not happening.
>so slow implementations so everybody ends using numpy
People don't use numpy because Python is slow. People use numpy because they are doing math with multidimensional arrays.

Compiled languages look for a magic function. Interpreted languages check a magic variable.

Fuck off Rajeesh. No one wants to learn your poo in loo Java because its fucking shit.

>. I'm not a programmer.
then your oppinion doesn't matter at all

>Explicit is better than implicit. Every recent language now uses this approach. Examples: Rust, Go, Nim, Crystal.

dude, you don't fuck it get the point

class Pytard:
def isShit(self, a):
pass

def isCrap(self):
print("do you se the point fagget")

self as argument each time is so fucking retarded

There's an explicit self in the argument because that's what the function signature really looks like.
In C++ when you try to call a method via a pointer it suddenly has an extra parameter which doesn't exist in the declaration.

In Python you can replace methods of an existing class. How would you define a method outside of the class and then put in the class if self was implicit?

lol
>I don't understand the language or why so many people use it in production code everyday, so it must be shit

>The average Python Developer salary in the United States is approximately $115,984 per year.
>Easy to learn
Best lang to learn right now

>Citation needed

t. Python proficient non brainlet

>I don't understand the language

no dude , I can make my own python interpreter and remove that shitty feature so self has not to be passed as reference each time.

Your argument puts on evidence that you only know python thats the reason why you cant see why its retarded to use self that way.

>In C++ when you try to call a method via a pointer it suddenly has an extra parameter which doesn't exist in the declaration.

>in C++
>c++
who fucking cares about C++, we are talking about pytard

That was an example of an inconsistency that appears when you have an implicit self.
It's showing why explicit self might be better.

If that's too hard to follow for you then I suggest you to take up a different hobby. Programming might be too intense for you.

>I am a Guido's cuck
thats what I read.

You need to be at least 18 years old to post.