Just fuck my shit up famalamayan

Just fuck my shit up famalamayan

Why don't they just add another usbc port? I don't understand.

Looks like a little benis

>lose dongle
>have to pay $40 to replace

hahaha just as lousy as Apple it seems

bravery

Threadly reminder; google can't be apple, china can make any stuff for it's real price.

Smartphone manufacturers now values aesthetic over functionality.
They insulted Apple because it was cool, now that the dust has settled and normalfags accepted it, they sneaked it in their device.

Those fuckers deserve to go out of business, coward, imaginative, dumb and conformist pieces of shit

Why the fucking small, useless cable? Why not just make it a small, solid plastic piece, with the 3.5mm jack to the side?

cable makes it flexible.
otherwise if force is applied there's no way for it to go but bend your ports/unplug.

>2017
>using wired headphones

Lol.

>google is late to the game and their dongle is even more expensive than apple's
LUL

what happens if force is applied to the base of your fucking dongle?
it still bends your shit

fat le reddit froggo

>odd socks

Just buy Airpods you poor fucks

>Buy Airdildos
>End up looking like that fucking douchebag

No thanks

Reddit cannot deal with my superior logicz

i want my walls painted with that matte black, have all my furniture custom made in that metallic aluminum tone, and commission a 11 inch dildo in the copper color

Being android and qualcom chipset there is good chance it supports APT-X which is ok... unlike applel....

not having a headphone jack is bad, but not having a headphone jack + decent wireless codec like apt-x is unforgivable and why i just cant stop laughing at applel

ITT
> the point
> (You)