IPhone can block bullets, how can lagdroid even compete?

iPhone can block bullets, how can lagdroid even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

wric.com/2017/10/04/vegas-shooting-victim-escapes-unharmed-when-iphone-blocks-bullet/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/7-phones-that-stopped-bullets/
edition.cnn.com/2013/10/29/us/florida-shooting-cell-phone-blocks-bullet/index.html
goodnewsnetwork.org/samsung-galaxy-phone-stops-a-bullet-in-paris-saves-mans-life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wric.com/2017/10/04/vegas-shooting-victim-escapes-unharmed-when-iphone-blocks-bullet/

Fake news

apple wins again

fucking shill
digitaltrends.com/mobile/7-phones-that-stopped-bullets/
edition.cnn.com/2013/10/29/us/florida-shooting-cell-phone-blocks-bullet/index.html
goodnewsnetwork.org/samsung-galaxy-phone-stops-a-bullet-in-paris-saves-mans-life/

That does not look like a proper bullet impact. Trust me, I have watched more than enough TAOFLEDERMAUS to know. The dude had an ar actually, that would shoot through like 10 iphones.

>iPhones can block bullets
>Meanwhile you drop it 1 meter on the floor and the screen shatters

Holy shit rajesh 3 posts within 30 seconds? Is your whole family at the sweat shop today working with you?

You can see the number of IPs my dude

Why is that article lying? Did Apple pay them to promote their phones, or just taking free publicity from a mass shooting?
That isn't what bullet impacts look like...

Confirmed crisis actor and hoax shooting

20 bucks says that it was either a ricochet or from a ways away less than 400 fps.
that bullet clearly did not hit straight on which only occurs if it is one of three cases
a obstructed by an object mid flight
b nearing the end of it's effective range
c fired out of a short barrel with incorrect ammunition.
all of which would lead to tumbling

This

10/10 post

droidlets BTFO

Wow wasnt sure which phone to pick up but this has convinced me to wait for an iPhone X

lol are you and the rest of r/t_d still on damage control cause this dude wasn't a muzzie

>maybe if i call them redditors they'll stop investigating the cover up
Try harder faggot

>article disproving the OP
"maybe if i call them shills they'll be too mad to realize i got BTFO!" t. you
also apple actually comes in 3rd place, a nokia lumia 920 stopped a bullet in a real life situation a while ago

The whole phone doesn't shatter apart into pieces like a ceramic plate when you drop it.

thanks for the /k/ autism

apple faggot can only say "rajesh rajesh rajesh"

its as if you guys have fascination to indian man or something.. thats gross mate

but hey, then again, you are an iPhaggot, not surprising at least

Kek

You are literally retarded if you think a phone can stop a bullet. Militaries got rid of plate armor centuries ago because it was so ineffective against guns. You think a thin piece of plastic and glass is stronger than a plate of hard steel? I doubt it could stop an arrow.

An android phone can open instagram .3 seconds faster. Beat that, iShit