ios11 is fucking garbage and makes my 6s feel like a fucking 4s with constant bugs

> ios11 is fucking garbage and makes my 6s feel like a fucking 4s with constant bugs
> have to stay with ios because everyone i fucking know has an iphone cause theyre all braindead idiots who follow the trend of owning one. also i have to stay on ios for work since all clients use a fucking iphone
> cant switch to android because google has their heads up their asses and cant get sms/mms to work perfect with iphone users, when i was on android for a short time i constantly missed texts and photos because android cant communicate to imessage AT ALL. again i need that to work for my job
> literally stuck with a garbage buggy iphone now where the battery drains like a cunt
> contemplating having to fucking re-buy a new iphone whatever that comes with ios 10 JUST so i can have a usable phone again

fuck smartphones, both sides are going down the drain.

>I was retarded enough to upgrade my perfectly stable os to a fresh major release that was said to be shit by betatesters for a month in advance
>fuck iphones and fuck white people

Let me guess... American?

Stop using a phone

Didn't read anything but the "fuck smartphones" part and I sincerely agree. Mainly because smartphones and smartphone related discussion seems to have taken over Sup Forums. I can't hide these threads fast enough.

Thanks for reading my blog.

i accidentally hit the auto update thing that ios constantly bugs you with and it updated overnight without me knowing

it's a technology board, smartphones are technology you giant pussy.

> hurr i see things i dont like on a technology board that are technology

is you this stupid on purpose

Autistic contrarian shitflinging and consumerist flamewar are not technology, dumb faggot. A recent washing machine thread was more interesting than all of the "muh benchmarks muh specs muh applel muh lagdroid" from retaraded 15 year olds like yourself put together.

My 6s works fine. Did you replace the battery? It makes a difference.

it's only a year old, shouldnt be shit yet

>Autistic contrarian shitflinging and consumerist

wow those words were so not needed to prove your point, stop trying hard to make yourself look smart.

>i accidentally hit the auto update thing
Please, stay within the apple ecosystem. They deserve you.

(800) 275-2273

iToddlers will defend this.

>braindead idiots who follow the trend of owning one
That's why

You're retarded. Have a 6s with ios 11 and it's working pretty much flawlessly.

Fuck off with your shill thread pajeet

>Proving his point

Fuck off Tim Kike, and take your lagPhone trash with you.

>space after >
Hello fellow TheChan user. Nice blog you have here. Stop spending money.

iMessage not working with Android phones isn't Google's fault

The rest of the world uses Whatsapp anyway

holy fuck my feels
>remove the only useful gesture in the entire os and literally the only use for the pressure sensor for '''''no fucking reason'''''
>sucks battery faster than you can suck the shit out of your mom's asshole
>volume overlay suddenly stops working until a reboot
>the pull up bar media and volume controls suddenly stop working until reboot
>apps feel like they got dipped in honey

Like why. I have over 50 gigs free on a 128 GB NVMe drive with TRIM running. Why is my phone now sluggish? Apple? You piece of shit?

you're just like every autist out there with the HURR IT WORKS FOR ME SO YOUR POINTS ARE INVALID. No one gives two shits if it works for you, you're not even adding to the discussion with that you brain dead moron.

iMessage not working on android is because apple won't let google implement it.

So why haven't you downloaded an iOS 10 ipsw and downgraded? Are you retarded?

Oh and I forgot to mention that notification bubbles above apps take like 4 hours to decrement in some apps
Many apps also stopped causing notification events regardless of settings and permissions in like 10.2

Backup/restore doesn't fix shit.

look at that classy british girl
dam
muslims must have their hands full (of flab)

> why can't google make a standard compatible with a proprietary platform
Fucking moron.

>Not downgrading to 10.3.3
Hahah

>owning iTrash
top heh

apple just stopped signing it a few hours ago dumbfucks

Lineage OS doesn't have this problem.

>both sides are going down the drain
I dunno about that dude I love my Android phone. It told me the wrong time once for about 5 minutes, but the internet says that's my carrier's issue. I just disaed auto-time.