When did you realise that discord is just skype for nu-males made by nu-males?

when did you realise that discord is just skype for nu-males made by nu-males?

The first time I opened it and the loading screen had a massively outdated gaming related meme.

it sucks but there is nothing better than it
>free
>unlimited users
>can have as many servers as you want
>video chat coming soon

>nu-males
Is this the hot new pol term?

Basically this Yeah the interface is kind of embarrassing but skype is such dogshit that there isn't much of a competition

no it's the epidemic of chubby bearded effeminate dudes with glasses that infest our society at all turns

Skype is broken garbage so "Skype for x" is actually a pretty solid business model for all x.

worse than the neckbeards living under mommy daddy welfare who shitpost on Sup Forums?

Why do they all make that exact same face?

yeah but not by much

>new
lurk more newfag

Will something like Ventharrasment come back? Or is this discord shit a safe space?

my guess is that its easier to pull that face than a proper smile

Inmediatelly.

safe space
we'll never see BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS ever again, sadly

This, and all things considered it works just fine.

Now why whatsapp got so big when its such a fucking shitty IM program...now that's a mystery.

video chat is public now :D

They are all so unique.

Cry more OP, I'm still gonna use it to chat with my friends and have video sex with your sister

i never made online friends who wanted to actually talk to me on skype so i tried out discord for 1 week to see how it was and everyone on it is literally retarded

i thought it would be fun because they don't/can't really censor what you say but every single person who uses it is a 15 year old instagram meme page admin who's edgy enough to post trump memes but bans people who say nigger

i like discord but the people who use it are trash. they should've never marketed themselves as a gamer-oriented client, i think that's what ruined it

when it started to get shilled here, Sup Forums is filled with numales

>wahwah they have friends and look like slightly metrosexual hipsters instead of being a delusional cave troll like me

When I read their ToS.

OP ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THEEEE FUCK OUT

I bet that room reeks of estrogen and energy drinks.

they look like nerds. where'd this numale meemee come from?

Bronies*

is the guy on the left martin freeman's dudebro american brother?

How to spot nu/g/ redditors:
Find the posts that defend discord

The term has been in use since at least 2014-2015. Get with the times faggot.
NO Penn Jilllete looks like a nerd. He's cool but he manages not to look like a punchable walking mangina 24/7, unlike your average nu-male.

I can't help that I'm effeminate user.
I can't help that I wear glasses user.
Seriously what do you want me to do? Shave off part of my manlihood?

>I can't help that I'm effeminate user.
You don't even need to lift you fucking faggot, start using a posture of a man
>I can't help that I wear glasses user.
Depending on the condition you may be able to get surgery for it but it's not necessary, stop wearing those big glasses faggot^2

>You don't even need to lift you fucking faggot, start using a posture of a man
Is this even English? I literally can't help being born a certain way. Even if I only wore suits 24/7 I still wouldn't look good enough according to your logic

>wear normal glasses
Like many of the people in the pictures itt. Good job

Sup Forums even tried to make their own social messenger app
>and even back then it was managed by nu-males
how fucking stupid are you
seriously

>I literally can't help being born a certain way.
lmao lifelets

when i realized that only people afraid of being nu-males themselves cared about what was/wasn't "nu-male"

what happened to skype?

Why don't we just use cheap sip providers for this kind of thing anyway? Excuse my ignorance I don't bother with streaming shit most of the time.

Girl has a really good DO IT FAGGOT face desu

> video sex
Glad to see you're intent on taking your virginity to the grave

What's up with the trend where people feel the need to open their mouth during a photo? Just smile like a normal person, don't try to look like a retard

MS bought them and turned them to shit. If you want a Old School Skype experience, look to Wire.

whys the one on the right look like some weird doll

Isn't it probably true that most people on Sup Forums are "nu-males"? Or at least look like them. Or is everyone on this chinese cartoon website an adonis with perfect vision and no body hair?

do you not realize that telegram has all those things?

except that last one but it's ok

Almost immediately, and I am reminded constantly. Why?

Signal has video chat but the stupid niggers won't make a proper desktop application. The only way to use it on anything besides botnet phones is via (((((((((Chrome)))))))))

Yes I fucking mad. I wouldn't use anything except Signal if they didn't ignore the non-phone user base.

looks very alpha

A lot of my friends use Discord exclusively and prefer it to standard text messaging. I use Slack for work and think that it is equal or better in every way, but using it as a platform for just talking to friends and shitposting would be prohibitively expensive. At least I can use Discord Canary for bleeding edge circle jerk retardation.

My friends refuse to use teamspeak and fan websites cost money, so I'm stuck with this Skype knockoff/forum host wannabe.

>Now why whatsapp got so big when its such a fucking shitty IM program...now that's a mystery.
Which STILL doesn't have a standalone desktop client and never will.

I've never used it or Skype because I don't talk to people beyond shitposting on anime websites, but it looks pretty fucking gay.

some friends asked me to try and see a group they have but that is a clusterfuck, to this day I don't understand what is going on there. all those channels, a fucking bot sending messages, those music names

You can only video chat for abit. Then discod says the bandwidth police are watching you
Though i must say i'm surprised this is the ilk that are managing to hold discord together. Lucky them

Why are they always so adamant on stealing our information? Don't they make enough money

i have a friend who i met on IRC around 20 years ago, he only uses discord now and calls it the "new IRC"

ive tried using it, but the interface is clunky and looks juvenile, also i was looking at his "main channel"? area, when suddenly he puts me in a voice channel and starts speaking, i wasnt ready for that shit, i come from the old internet where you keep your mouth shut and i dont like it being forced on me

i left his channel and uninstalled discord, then went back to IRC, he came back to IRC eventually because he has no real friends on discord

discord is the kind of program that resonates with children who give out their personal info freely on facebook

It's just social media using normalfag scum being normalfags

When it suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason.

I wear glasses and I can’t help it. Surgery as far as I know have side effects especially when get older.
But on the other side, I’m shredded who workout daily, I don't have weird beard or such. So I guess I’m ok.

HELLO GAMES NEEDS MORE DIVERSITY!

about the same, really. exept one is actually out there doing dumb stuff irl

>video sex

> I literally can't help being born a certain way

yes, yes you can you absolute lazy fuck

>video sex
KEK

When I noticed the desktop app is based on Electron.

Numales are left wing nerds

What are right wing nerds?

ook pajeet

Nazis.

This but unironically. Now excuse me for not looking like a troll.

Normalfags not even once

>free
you are the product

My fucking stupid goddamn friends pushed me into discord and whenever I try to talk about how bad it is they call me autistic. They get really pissed off at me and really defensive when I say a lot of things, really. It's almost like a sort of in-jokes, "oh there goes user saying something fucking stupid again lmao haha"

dont sound like friends to me. kill your friends.

You know, all the established open source solutions are fine, and honestly not hard to use at all.

But there is always that one fucking asshole who refuses to use anything that isn't "one click" and annoyingly that asshole is the one everyone wants to play with.

they're all I have

Somehow Sup Forumsacks have a fantasy that they are ubemenche gods and that their trucks, guns and... i dunno, whatever trappings they have only enhance their immense masculinity, and then anyone on the other side are limp waisted weaklings who drink overly milky coffee and have electric cars and buttplugs.

>tfw everything you said there is true

Except for the fact that it's a fantasy.

The moment I first heard about it back in 2016. My suspicions were confirmed when my brother's dumb friends who were suspicious of mumble started to shill for Discord outta nowhere.

MS ruined it beyond belief.

They couldn't comprehend the fact that no one wanted to pay to use a program that had less features than literally every other free competitor on the market.

DESIGNATED

fuk my foot u mothershitter