Google's Tracking More Than You May Know

rec0ded88.blogspot.com/2017/10/googles-tracking-more-than-you-may-know.html

i don't care

He doesn't care enough to care about not caring enough to post.

i swear whenever i go somewhere out to go eat with my friends and my brother he always gets a notification by google maps asking him to rate the fucking place. He gets happy then rates the fucking place, like???

Your brother is the reason Google get away with this harassment.

How about turning off location services you fucking imbecile...

Good goy.

>blogspot

kappa

Dont be mean to him, its not his fault his brothers a retard.

As far as I know, they only track my youtube shit.

>Tutanota for mail
>DDG for search
>LibreOffice for documents
>Linux for OS
>Waterfox for browser
>iPhone 6S for phone
>Roku 3 (no voice search) for TV streamer
>PS4/PS3/WiiU/3DS/Vita for vidya
>No Social Media.
>NoScript labeling all google scripts untrusted (Sup Forums pass to get around posting requirements here)

Am I missing anything?

>Am I missing anything?

You dont understand how content delivery networks work

I assume they track everything I do. What more can they track?

This shit has been known for years. I disable all that tracking history and turn off location and data unless im using it. I'm sure my phone is still being tracked in many ways but if you dont want to be tracked dont walk around with a phone.

What do you gain by not being tracked?

Absolutely nothing and it only makes your day to day life harder.

When doing something illegal just leave phone at home.

google tracks your Sup Forums posts so don't complain unless you stop posting here

Gookmoot(aka hiro) sold their user information to google once when he ruled 2ch

I don't mind because Google uses this shit to improve my quality of life

>google
>track your location
And you are suprised?

Missing:
>Vpn phone Internet
>Vpn home network
>setup your own home dns server
>block all non-https connection

Vpn will bring all Internet tracking to a single point. Using your own dns will keep the VPN server and a random dns owner from making an address request profile. Last with the https required it's supposedly prevents other attacks.

If you don't mind being tracked give us your home address.

We all know about that and turned it off.

I always thought Sup Forums were a bunch of paranoid neckbeards until I came across something that downright creeped me out.

For the longest of times, I was aware of location tracking and how timelines work. It didn't bother me much.

One day I went out on my motorbike just a mile from my place to a local store. I came back and was randomly browsing through my phone and came across the location timeline. It actually recognised that I went there on my motorbike. Usually it says "Drove to" or something. But it specifically said motorbike which creeped me the fuck out. I went back to check if it was doing it for all my rides and nope. It correctly recognised when I was using a car as opposed to when I was using a motorbike.

How the fuck even??

I gain some battery life, CPU cycles and RAM on my smartphone

That's pretty impressive.

I've always tried to keep a relatively low profile online. No Facebook, no Google accounts, etc. Only been using Hotmail since 2002 (yeah, MS knows my entire childhood - but they were not in the ad- or data-business, which has only started changing recently).

For me it was the fact that my gf's phone (she got her first Android this spring) was asking for reviews of places we've gone to together, that has put privacy back on top of my priorities. Going to make a check list with all things that track me or my habits/interests and will try to eliminate them as much as possible.

>PS4/PS3/WiiU/3DS/Vita for vidya
you have to connect to the internet to play
>iPhone 6S for phone
I see, you're baiting.

I'm feeding google false data through my shitposts, many things I post aren't even my actual opinions