Post your language of choice and your favorite program developed with it ill start

post your language of choice and your favorite program developed with it ill start

>C++
>adobe photoshop

Other urls found in this thread:

nim-lang.org/
github.com/mratsim/Arraymancer
github.com/dom96/nimkernel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>C
>linux

>Linux
>program

What is it then, you mong?

>Nim nim-lang.org/
>Arraymancer github.com/mratsim/Arraymancer

Let's me do C performant machine learning with the flexibility of Python and no bs.

Python, nothing.

Are you Andreas? Be honest

Haha, no. Just someone who is enjoying Nim a lot and wanted to share it. I can finally do low level work without walking through the minefield that is C.

C, pure data

>D
>... fuck you.

>LoChi
>The compiler that compiles LoChi

Peazip
Pascal - Lazarus

an operating system you NIMrod

Aw don't be sad! My adopted chinese 6 year old cousin makes games in Python!

Who is this semen demon

I am the OP of the second thread.

You are fat

>kernel, do you speak it?

terry davis
holy c

Haskell
Csound-expression

C++
Qt
enjoy your space leaks faggot

java
minecraft

why are you going everywhere spamming about space leaks ? My programs run fine without any problem, on the platforms I want them to, without any issue

>C
>linux

>My programs run fine
>My hello worlds run fine
It's a retarded language, the compiler is too buggy to use in any large project. Even if your program has no bugs the compiler has a shit ton.

what the fuck are you talking about.
If haskell has problems ( it has; e.g. the gc and the library ecosystem; as well as cabal being unflexible and stack being annoying on some platforms sometimes) the compiler being buggy is the LEAST of them
ghc is absurdly good in terms of features extensibility and stability;
How about you try to learn another language if this one is not for you instead of talking of things you have no idea about ? that would be better for you as an individual and your growth as a programmer.

>English
>English lectures

>rust
>hello world

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>javascript
>Every website I visit

>Java
>Runescape

who's the girl :^)

Nim
Nim compiler

>Rust
>Cargo

C
dwm

>C++
>My own programs

>he likes javascript
y u gay tho

for me its
>C
>GNU c compiler collection
all the way bb

>Hoon
>Urbit

Fuck yourself. And have fun with your hello worlds since you'll get impossible to debug space leaks in any real projects. Lololol retard

Are you Anders? Be honest

A kernel is a program.

Can you do low-level shit in Nim?

github.com/dom96/nimkernel