Google clips

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/mass-shootings-are-a-bad-way-to-understand-gun-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUZ

RESPONSIBLE

COOKING

FATHERS

>black father is present
>Black grandfather is present too!!

Double fake news

wow guise it uses meme learning

Wow, the power level of Americans is through the roof, they got there priorities straight.
But only if they could figure out how to go to concerts without being shot by old straight white guys.

It's a much harder problem to solve than being unable to go to concerts without being bombed by straight brown guys.

>implying i am britbong
Top lel xd

hehehe very epic indeed!!

This is what the 'man' ruined

N' SHIET

Only after you Eurofags figure out how to stop getting slaughtered in concerts by ultra-religious brown guys (and in fucking public too).

>having the audacity to say this after a 98% similar and worse thing overall just happened in the US

Do you not know, user?

>He forgot about the Attacks on a Parisian concert in 2015, where 130+ people died and there wasn't even the trampling factor like there was in the Las Vegas shooting (seeing that 20,000 people were in that concert in Las Vegas compared to a few hundred in Paris)

Might as well rename this board to Sup Forums eh? Fuck off with the stupid fucking shit tier political threads on Sup Forums.

At least here only fucked up sandniggers do that kind of shit. Oh, and Breivik.

>the same 2 cherrypicked images posted all the time, that think that was representative for most blacks at that time.

This thread is cancer, but still...

Yeah, and here it only seems like the people that have massive mental and social problems do that, like Timothy McVeigh, who used fertilizer and knowledge of chemistry to perpetrate the Oklahoma City Bombings instead of religious extremists and LARPing Nazis.

>it's not guns, i-it's the mental and social problems xxxddd
Yeah, like you guys invented mental illnesses or something.

I /feel/ you user.

>impliying religious extremist and alrping nazis don't have massive mental and social problems.

Good goy.

Sup Forums's new favorite camera

I mean Europe literally had a period in the 1500s where they were slaughtering each other over what branch of Christianity one group followed, not to mention the inbred monarchy which was rife with mental and physical illness at the time

As in, don't pretend Europe isn't a shithole were lobotomy wasn't done to every single person that acted up in the slightest in the late 1800s to mid 1900s

Yeah right, in 1500s.

And in the 1500s you didn't even exist as a concept, lmao. Nice deflection from the gun issue, btw.

What gun issue? You mean the gang-related gun issues where illegally obtained handguns are pretty much tearing apart Americas inner cities but for some reason people only care about guns when a high profile shooting happens?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/mass-shootings-are-a-bad-way-to-understand-gun-violence/

Where have you been seeing these pic's? I hand picked them myself months ago.
>that think that was representative for most blacks at that time.
do you even know how the black community was like back then?

>what gun issue?
>he says as he puts his bulletproof vest on before going to the cinema

>Be European
>Speak in memes
>Can't read actual statistics provided by a valid source

from what i can tell, thats the kitchen of a 200-500K house, that negro boy is midi twenties or so at best with an obvious 6 year old child.
how can this negro afford this? He is obviously committing some crimes for monetary gains, how can Google continually support this???

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

Looks like a 1m+ house if it were from around here.

The biggest mass shooting in America happened a few days ago and with a weapon that was legally obtained. Go back to Sup Forums and regurgitate your race-baiting ignorance there

exactly, and what does the advertisers and google think of the american public who look at this shit and see right through it?
what does this negro think when he goes home to his 500 sq/ft section 8 apartment? that hes helping bust down some sort of stereotype by appearing to be a wealthy, responsible father in some ad??
i bet he has at least 3 kids he's dodging child support on.

No one wants to talk about a $250 camera with destabilized images and no sound that has a.i. that can tell the i.d. if who's in frame and send all this info back to Google?