>$200
>runs any android app
>incredibly fast
>great for writing documents
>lightweight
>10 hours of battery life
>can easily dual boot linux os
>5 years of updates
How are these things so amazing for so little?

Libreboot that shit nigga

Are there really any android apps you actually want to run?

Android actually has Office. Unlike Linux.

Office365 is web based. Everything has it.

>android
>for desktop
Does not compute
Thought thats why people hated win8

>tablet design
>desktop

Thought that's why people hate GNOME

it has playstore apps on 15 models. around 75 more models will be updated in the future to be able to use play store apps

Why do you want a phone interface on you pc? Just get windows if you want compatibilty

If you need to run shit android apps it's slightly easier to spend $200 than set up an emulator.

Windows can't compete in the price range.

Can I use this to play weeb gatcha trash?

Chromebooks are unbeatable under 400 dollars.

>it's slightly easier to spend $200 than set up an emulator
You earn $400 per hour?

why would anyone want android apps in a laptop? they're all poor man's proper PC applications

not $400 per hour but have wasted enough hours on it to probly have paid off a chromebook by now.

Fate/Grand Order

>1366x768

If rather be dead.

I just finished using a 35" TV with 1360x768 resolution. It wasn't too bad.

Really depends what you use it for.

My boss is cheap, and I've been working out of office for about 3 weeks on one of the shitty laptops he bought, 1366x768. It is a fucking nightmare to do any real work on, excel is a joke, can't dual window worth a shit. I'd say it probably reduces my productivity by at least 25%.

Luckily I've convinced him to actually spend some money on decent laptops, he bought me and himself a couple nice Dell Latitude laptops.

Can you install Windows10 on it?

TV resolution is totally different, I sometimes use a 1080p TV as a monitor, the resolution sounds alright but the text is totally blurry, and the colour is way too bright for reading text/browsing web, unlike real laptops/monitors.

TV is good for its own purposes, you cannot compare TV with computer monitor.