/dwht/ - Daily Water Heater Thread

Water Heaters are technology! ITT everything water heater related. Gas, electric, pressures, galons per hours, liters per hour, square, cylindrical, in your basement, in your kitchen.

Let's speak about water heaters.

Other urls found in this thread:

fashionwallpaper.co.uk/graham-and-brown-palace-wallpaper-57183.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So one likes water heaters in Sup Forums?

I don't think I can install gentoo on it

>Sup Forums
>bathing

ours packed in yesterday, need to get a wee man out to have a look at it, I think it's fucked tho so cold showers until we get a new one.

Could just be the thermistor I guess, but what do I know, I did theoretical engineering.

Sup Forums is filled with gamer kiddies so no.

Go to diy if you want to talk about them.

Dude what is the name of your wallpaper? The one in your room that looks baroque, link?

the style is called Damask - the actual wallpaper itself is long out of production, but I could probably find its name if you like.

Mine is gold and Plum I think

>but what do I know, I did theoretical engineering.
Yeah I know about it being called damask, but yours has some umineko vibe to it, others i've seen aren't the same.

fashionwallpaper.co.uk/graham-and-brown-palace-wallpaper-57183.html

thats the bunny I think

I might be wrong but, recalling from memory, wasn't yours more saturated in gold and darker in purple?

Anyway don't worry, don't waste your time, I can look for similar ones myself, I just wanted to know if you had the exact wallpaper link or something. Thanks.

naw, im pretty sure thats it - its just that those pics are dynamically made cgi with very flat lighting so you lose the glistening of the gold

I've got a few rolls around, but awkward to get to - right at top of shelves

Damn, you are still alive. How old are you now, btw? Still a NEET?

oh aye, still kicking - 44 - sort of, Imake about 1/2 of what I need to live on from online stuff, Universal credit covers the rest, well they would If i was signing on, having a break from that just now.

Is it easy to install? do you use glue? I've never used it. Always had painted walls.

hmmm naw, I think it can be pretty rough if you've never done it before - especially a pattern

We just paid someone to do it.

Hmm, yeah. It's hard to get a proper and stable job at your age

This might be a stupid question but where and how did you learn all the computer and electrical stuff from? I'm not envy you but you seems to know a lot... It is mostly self-taught or you taking classes?

lol, just buy a Pentium D

Do Americans really use these?

Better than pic related.

>have an electric water heater at home
>manufactures say to do maintenance every 6 months

>fast forward 2 years
>huge calcium rock on the filament almost impossible to dissolve.

Should i put a filter on my water pipes, or there is no way around this?

sort of - I could walk into a call center or warehouse job no problem, I'm not really up for it just now health wise, but in a few months if I find the right mix of medication, sure. On the other hand, I live very frugally, own my house and have a pile of savings so living entirely off minor online things is feasible,

Play and have fun! Even the IT Degree and certs I have were just excuses to have fun messing around and learning if I'm honest about it and after 35+ years of playing, you've learned to learn and not be intimidated by anything. Sup Forums is great fro that, such a variety of topics I always see something that sounds cool and I have a poke at it.