Steve Jobs passed away six years ago today

Steve Jobs passed away six years ago today.

Rest in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares.

Seems like yesterday.
Damn the Torpedoes was kickass album.

>1996 was 30 years ago

Who?

six years ago a quarry worker in the Bay Area snapped, killed his co-workers, stole a car and shot the driver, and hid in a shed for a day.

But no one remembers it because some dipshit died of cancer because he tried treating it with herbs and meditation

What was Sup Forums's reaction to his death? All negative or a little positive and mostly negative?

I remember my teacher told us he died at the start of class

I applauded.
He gave me a death stare.

wow ur so cool user

Damn he was sexy as fuck

Mass springs are hardly news in the US anymore. We only care when records are broken.

Apple died with him, normalfags just haven't realized it yet.

I'm still a little bitter that his death completely overshadowed Dennis Ritchie's.

I remember people saying "is isstevejobsdead.com gonna be taken down now that he actually is dead?". Pretty sure that was the URL anyway. It's been too long.

Burn in hell.

lol

Daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I

he died to PC

You do.

He was unironically very useful to the industry. He was man enough to tell consumers "you want touch phones and tablets" and to create the most valuable company in the world because of it. While I switched over from apple to android a long time ago, I still wish this man was around to make some new gadgets. Nowadays Apple is pathetically behind everyone else in innovation (missed the boat on phablets, misses the boat on smart watches, got BTFOd by Amazon on voice activated and control devices, flopped on everything related to TVs, etc.)

My grandpa passed away 2 days ago :(
Funeral today and can't sleep

You guys are having a funeral two days after he died? What the fuck did you guys pre-order funeral services or some shit?

Reminder to abandon your daughter if you wanna succeed in life

There would be no thing as Android if he was alive today.

Fuck him

No we haven't. He also had an autopsy so we had to wait a day more.

F arted