Computer science class

>computer science class
>100% guys

WTF? how am i supposed to get a cute nerd gf?

Probably wont happen in school user. Get smart, get rich, and the females will line up.

Blue board, retard.

Girls suck, romantic relationships with men are more emotionally fulfilling and rewarding.

?

qt nerd gf only happens in anime and cartoons

I thought this too, but I'm now almost 5 years into my career and still no gf and still in an all male environment.

>3D pigs
>"cute nerd gf"
there's innocence and then there's plain naïvety

Faggot

COPE

Then go out and meet women. If theyre not lining up or you dont have money you might have to brave the sun for a little while user..

this is a tech board

Dude, that smart cute nerd girlfriend isn't happening.

>how am i supposed to get a cute nerd gf?

You have to become very attractive or if genetics don't allow it, you have to become very wealthy.

Not anymore its not...

huh that's weird, I thought computer science would be at least 70% bratty models

>You have to become very attractive or if genetics don't allow it, you have to become very wealthy.

Not true user.

Any anons care to chime in here?

>*user in back*
>"yes why id like to chime in here!"

You only need to be good looking enough to not provoke an initial feeling of disgust.

Then you just need to be confident enough to tell a girl you're taking her out. If you ask like a pussy anime MC, you've got no fucking chance.

Hey man hes gay, not a faggot, you faggot

Enjoy being stuck with a vain, vapid walking meme who will never share any of your worldly interests on anything more than the most topical level of understanding.

Man can't have romantic relationship with another man

You're obviously not at a 4 year University. There are more and more girls in CS and engineering. You're most likely going to cross paths with one for some reason. And when you do they'll act all cute and flirty so you'll do their homework. I'm not some redpilled MRA either. It's actually scary how accurate the stereotype is. Do their homework and you'll get a blowie EASY.

Women are literally incapable of feeling emotional endearment as men understand it.

He can if one of them is a trap

Find a girl in STEM and convince her CS is more interesting and better career choice.
worked for me.

no, that only works between trap and a woman
one still has to be a female
It's true that women are not men but they are not your standard caricature either

Do you have any first hand evidence that women aren't a meme?
You should get yourself a qt programmer bf who dresses up like a girl just for you.

Just wait.
The customizable robot sex dolls (aka your cut gf) are coming.

Do you have first hand evidence that qt traps aren't a meme?
He should get himself a sex robot that acts nerdy just for him.

All of my CS classes except one are all male.
In my Automata class, there's a cute trap :3

FACK OFF HOMO -_-

You are more likely to find a nerdy guy who looks like a girl than a genuine nerdy girl who shares any of your interests.

If you want a nerdy partner who truly gets you, you know what you have to do.

pic related?

why is astolfo so cute and fuggable?

Computer engineering student here, there are quite a bunch of girls in my class but they're all horrible and not even fun to talk with about stuff, they're not nerdy at all. Just normies who took this college for job opportunities or to get an engineer husband.

Quite shockingly, all the other engineering courses in my college have a decent amount of cute girls. It's a curse.

Use Tinder.

How many pajeets?

Maybe it's better to go for the trap option. Fuck that crap. Me and my friend swore that if one of us ever uses Tinder or similar, the other will have to sedate him to preserve his leftover honor.

>intro to programming logic
>50% women
>Only 21 out of 44 students show up for final, 2 are women

quite a bunch, and even quite some pajeet girls

why would you want a girl they don't even have dicks

you guys haven't understood that there's actually few candidates for the "trap" role as most guys are ugly fat bald neckbeards who stink of cheetos...

>100% guys
>pajeet girls

your looking in the wrong places

Not OP, just another CS student

Also, pajeets are quite popular among girls in my class

Most people on Sup Forums are skinny NEETs and not fat neckbeards like you imagine.
If you want proof go do a BMI thread sometime.

I'm talking about my class. If I could choose where to look I wouldn't complain about there being no girls

see try looking in the theatre department

A-are you in my class..?
Is your teacher a girl?

What if one's in a CS/engineering only college like MIT?
Nah, there's both types but fat ones are more, at least in the US. And the skinny ones aren't like the guys in One Direction, more like Sheldon's uglier cousin

Do Chemical Engineering instead and be surrounded by pussy.

CS is a meme.

>What if one's in a CS/engineering only college like MIT?
MIT isn't "CS/engineering only."
They offer degrees in English, Art, even Women's Studies.

>Massachusetts institute of TECHNOLOGY
>English, Art, even Women's Studies

The absolute state of American universities.

it seems you have no choice but to be a gay MAGA Trump supporter

Move to Taiwan, Shenzhen, Hong Kong or similar where there are heaps of women who work with computers.

>Like you imagine
I go to college everyday and it's full of fat neckbeards. A lot of which are also normie despite being ugly and socially inept so I don't know how they survive

Are there any research papers on mtf in CS?

Why there is so many trans in cs?

>heterosexual
>in computer science
I kek'd.

And who will fuck a rich Chad Thunderwang of chinese hardware instead of the creepy nerdy foreigner with gum sandals

Go hang out at the library. you'll find all sorts of nerd there, not just cs nerds.

>was in compsci
>brainlet
>transfer to IS
>surrounded by fellow retards and a few qties
>talk to one of them after working with her on a SQL error we were having
>go for broke and ask if she wants to work on homework sometime
>her face lights up and asks for my number
>wants to study for midterm together

I'm either a pass to an easy A or maybe this will go somewhere. She seems to know her stuff though.

MIT was already shit for financing war research, but at this point they're beyond salvation

This. Also my college library is a great place to socialize as people like to meddle in other people's study. Chances are you may find literature students who're comic books/videogame/movie nerds even though they're not that tech savvy.

He's not wrong though. Women are incapable of experiencing love.

lmao at people actually believing this meme and ending up like pic related

>Only two females in my class (who were twins) quit on the second semester because OOP was too difficult for them

I wish I was lying, my only chance at getting pussy is going out to bars or concerts, which I fucking hate.

I met my cute nerd gf in CompSci. It's doable, you just have to stand out and make a move.

Don't you like any music?

Meh, I got one. It can be done.

Most of my classes have had girls but they all drop out before I can fuck them.

Yeah I love music,but concerts I just can't handle, crowds make me really really nervous and uneasy, some quieter bars are ok but I don't alcohol a lot.

>>was in compsci
>>brainlet
>>transfer to IS
>>surrounded by fellow retards and a few qties

That's about what it is at my school, too.
The process is basically this:
>kid comes in
>wants to "make vidya games"
>advisor hands them CS curriculum list
>kid sees CS needs calc 1-3, differential equations, stats, discrete math, linear algebra
>enrolls in "Information Technology" which only requires "College Algebra"

It's fun how you actually find more nerds in classes like literature than CS. They're mostly normies in our field nowadays since it pays well... while people in degrees with less job chances do it cause they're really passionate about it.

If you want a cute nerdy girlfriend, go do something nerdy. Join a DnD group, visit your local warhammer store, join a fantasy/sci-fi book club. Just expecting to run into them during your studies is obviously not working.

kek that's the story of a friend of mine but he didn't even go for IT, he ended up at a scam "game school" where he gets stolen several thousands of bucks a year for learning youtube tutorial tier unity pajeeting and getting no valuable title. tried to talk him out of it but he's just lame and didn't listen.

that is a good thing you don't have to worry about being falsely accused of rape under Title IX. colleges accept false rape claims under Title IX and they are force to kick you out if they want to continue receiving federal funding.

Double major in math and hit on all the education girls.

This! College can be lucky but you have to frequent other places.
Don't think you'll step into a hot voice actress who also streams D&D who'll fall in love with you while learning Java

Does IT even teach you anything about programming? I was thinking I will switch over to a software engineering degree after I go to a 4 year college so I don't have to worry about doing lots of scary math classes.

This money bullshit is a meme. I've got money
No one gives a fuck. Maybe if i offered to spend my money on them to try and impress maybe but who wants to do that other than niggers

or simply work your ass out and do math classes that you'll benefit from in terms of having a working mind like every serious engineer does?

I was scared too but in the end I made it with relative ease and it all payed off in terms of expanding my mind and not just being a code monkey

>Do their homework and you'll get a blowie EASY

more like men are this EASY to manipulate with sex. you don't have to lift a finger in life because men will do it for you.

You will be the cute nerd gf.

Also, I'd rather not be with women who only want my money. from this point of view it's better to meet girls when you're still a student so you'll know they're really interested.

But I might not be smart enough to be anything more than a code monkey. Calculus 3 will probably be way harder for me then use writing code.

>implying they even need you anymore with the recent rise of male sexbot research and development

>implying they wont go out with you because they know you'll get a high paying job
this is why women go to unies, to find suckers like you who'll marry them and bring em a good life

They also go home and fuck themselve with fake dicks that are bigger than yours and also vibrate

I'm a retard that took six years to earn my AS, but I met a very cute Chinese girl with the most amazing petite body who was a grad student doing some sort of analyst progam for her project that deeply rooted in some language I forget which. I met her on Tinder and she attended UCLA. She was a huge nerd from pretty wealthy background had PC, PSVR, and every other console. Unfortunately I only knew her for like two months before she moved back to Hong Kong. Oh well, fuck me I guess. Was nice while it lasted. They are out there just very rare I'd assume. I'm 6'8'' so she probably just used me for my well endowed penis but hey, :^).

/blog

Depends on the school. My IT curriculum requires Calc I and II, and two programming classes. So far I took the first programming class and it was easier than a high school class. Also Calc is not hard at all. The only difficult stuff I did was in Calc II because first order differentials are meme, and Taylor and McLaren series can be tricky.
Also if you avoid math you could get fucked in SE. Networking classes could cover probabilities, any graphic or imaging class will have LinAl out the ass, and various classes can integrate discrete.

>rotational dildo sander

>I might not be smart enough
Don't blame it on intelligence, try out, push your brain and do it. They're a lot easier than you think when you try out. And there's always the "hijack the test" study method, which is worse in terms of learning but very effective for passing the exam. Also writing GOOD code isn't as easy as you may think now...

>chinese girl
>muh big benis
>the girl had the shittiest VR ever made
at least come up with a better story if you have to invent it.

>Maybe if i offered to spend my money on them to try and impress maybe but who wants to do that other than niggers

why else do you think women care if you have money? They don't give a shit if you've got a big number in a bank account, the idea is that it will be spent on them. Doting gifts are evidence you can provide into the future in the hormonal female brain.

what's your plan then?

I mean yeah pay for the meal or buy the drinks on a date but that doesnt get you a date is all i am saying. You could go to the bar by yourself and try to buy girls drinks but i am not confident enough to do that

Depends on the school.
My school has two major tracks: Computer Science and Information Science.
They both have the same core classes (discrete math, computer science foundational courses, data structures), but CS is focused on programming and computer theory and IS is on databases, large-scale infrastructure, datamining, advanced networking, etc.

IT gets the intro courses of each, without the core classes. So you get programming 101, SQL 101, introductory networking, and then shit courses like "network troubleshooting."
In a nutshell, IT gets you set up for a career in working a help desk.

We should make a "breaking the ice with girls" guide on the wiki