Android custom roms

do you run a custom rom Sup Forums? If so, which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

download.lineageos.org/natrium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was using Paranoid Android in my oneplus 3T but front camera crashes so I'm back to stock.

I stopped using customs about three years ago. They're all shit now and usually lower camera quality. They can't cater for all specific hardware phones.

Best thing I ever did with a phone was curing my nitely obsession. It's Nova launcher all the way.

LineageOS with microg bundled. It's incredibly responsive now. I previously had regular LineageOS on it with gapps, and they took up a shit load of space on my 8GB of storage, and Google services was raping the performance and battery life. I was experiencing weird behavior all of a sudden, so I just took the opportunity to make the jump.

Not anymore

Lineage is fucking garbage on Droid 4.

ExperienceOS, I find it quite comfy.

lineage without any gapps or other crap

who cares about camera quality anwyay?

cm 12.1 cause fuck samsung bloat

If I put a custom rom on my nokia 3 will it fix everything the 7.1.1 update broke or cause more problems or just cause different problems?

I installed LineageOS for Zenfone 2 Laser and PureNexus for Nexus 7 2012.

running crdroid on a moto g play
i picked it randomly out of availabe roms though about half a yesr sgo i think

NitrogenOS. Very stable & way better than stock MIUI.

This. If you really care about quality you'd buy a camera instead.

Lineage without Gcrap, it works awesome!

resurrection remix with opengapps pico and modded google camera on my rn3p

Omni-rom and lineage OS are the only white mans custom roms

no sorry i run a custom os

sailfish X ftw

Yes

Xiaomi.eu

Is viper any good??

I use Vanir Commoito 7.1.2 on my s4.

having a shitty Huawei P10... no custom Rom for me D:

custom ROMs are a security risk
you people are idiots

Might be. I don't think stock Android 5.0 with no later security patch is any better, though.

Omnirom , no google bloat with francko kernel for batter

anyone who cares about camera is a selfie taking normie

:CunningPepe:

Lineage OS. Motorola cut support for the Moto G3 right before Nougat came out, but it runs 7.1.2 beautifully and Oreo is expected.

Motorola is based for letting you unlock the bootloader but they're also kikes for not supporting OSes that obviously run fine

As said, stock shit might not get security patches due to shitty manufacturers, custom ROMs are more likely to have these patches. The only real security issues are an unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery with terminal access, both of which pretty much require physical access to actually use/abuse, in other words don't lose your phone and you're good.

just buy the next phone goy

Lineage 14.1 with no gapps on a moto g falcon here. Its fast and I can use yalp store for most shit anyways.

Some AOSP based marshmellow ROM on my Nexus 7 2012 edition. ICS is too old, KitKat lags like crazy, and lolipop has issues.

Fellow LineageOS Moto G3 lad here. Got the phone for $64 including shipping. Truly the thinkpad of phones for it's water resistance and durability.

Its*

I really like mine till the motherboard died for whatever reason

Cyanogenmod (not lineage). An old version for my galaxy nexus.
I'm pretty annoyed that not even custom roms can avoid the awful optimization creep.

I used to use slimkat. Just because I didn't know better. It was pretty crappy.

Just got my free xl. Thanks jewgle

Does twrp count?

>free
How?

No, it's a replacement for the stack recovery

I use iOS 11 on my iPhone 8plus and it’s god tier, amazing camera, battery gets me through the day from 8 am to 1 am literally the perfect phone

*******ACE-I-SCAPE ROM*******

Hello Guys,
This is my 2nd Project for our beloved ace.I have ported this rom from the Gio.I have permissions from the original dev to port it
This rom has been ported to many devices by other people..Fitscape,Miniscape and the Acescape are the other ports to the various other devices.

This is a unique Rom with plenty of Features.It is based on the SONY UIand offers a smooth and fast experience.

I have removed various apps which didn't work on our device and did some modifications to ensure a smoother experience.It is a lite and stable Rom and offers a ton of new features.Thank you so much for the amazing response to this rom!

>Thank you so much for the amazing response to this rom!
What a piece of shit. Neck youreshelf

No.It was made for v1.7 by geva28.Try flashing it on this version.But I guess it won't work.(one user reported it didn't work.on v1.7 itself :P )

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app

the phone is like 40 yrs old
what do you expect ?

LineageOS, never had a issue

Boto X pure laninge OS14.1 MicroGapps lel

Is there anything that run smooth on a Droid4?

Is there any decent custom rom's that dont have any indian developers? If not this could be a good project to work on.

This. But I think Motorola would have released Nougat for G3 if they haven't been bought by Lenovo.

quality custom roms seemed to have been a brief thing that only existed from 2011-2014. its very sad to see

Gappless lineages 14.1 + magisk + nanomod microg
Fuck lineage devs for not supporting signature spoofing.

LineageOS

official non-pajeet lineageos on my mi5splus download.lineageos.org/natrium

What's wrong with Lineage?

CarbonROM on oneplus 5. No gapps. Light and has most of the features I need. I'd be using RR(like I did on my lg g2), but for some fucking reason, only on this particular phone, only on LOS 14 based roms, my carrier detects that I'm tethering no matter what I do(unless I install a kernel with TTL mangling enabled). No such problem on LOS 15, so I'm waiting. Custom ROMs always seem smoother to me(especially AOSP/CAF-based ones) and they keep being smoother over time. Not to mention the features I consider essential but no stock ROM provides. Custom kernels seem to have nice features and optimizations, but most of them are targeting stock/LOS so again I'm waiting.

>what is flashing

What's the point when Android itself is developed by pajeets. And iOS too before some faggot tries to be witty.

Who are you quoting?

>Tfw all the custom roms made for my main phone are by pajeetniggers and has bugs.

I have an old Galaxy S Advance that is running CM 11 and is stable.

Also, If you use Resurrection Cuckmix you're a literal pajeet. Neck yourself.

Lineageos. I think it has a bug with texts and the network settings are making any page that my phone hasn't loaded on WiFi not display (always 404 or DNS error)

> Implying a non functional front camera is a bad thing

The source may not have that many pajeet contributors but the custom roms for a phone are mostly made by pajeets. Especially if the brand of the phone is popular in india

You're using a pajeet phone, what did you expect?

Lineage on my samjong tab 3

Report it

I fucking love Lineage

Question can Google Hangouts still work with Micro G?

Lineage OS or bust, everything else is hello sirs u tell me bugs t. pajeet

HALP I FLASH ROM on Galaxy Prime AND NOBOOT NOW!!!!!!!
Sent from my LG-E739 using XDA free Mobile app

>Pixel
>Not on the latest Android version

Just recently installed Lineage, with GApps until I can fully replace all my apps with non-GApps alternatives, but it's nice being able to use Greenify to just shut all the Google shit down until I need it.

they are way better on my g2 than stock+ my stock os version is 5.0.1 now im on 7.1 maybe even 8.0

NES emulator ?

it's 5 years old, Mr. Doubletrips. I thought the whole custom ROM meme was to extend the life of your phone