This fucking abortion holy shit

This fucking abortion holy shit

I hope they get raped in court and the daily stormer shit is used to justify it because they suddenly felt like removing content they didn't like.

They set a precedent with that.

I sent them an email to delete Sup Forums

>and the daily stormer shit is used to justify it

There's a reason why you are rejects of society

I'm not a nazi, but they fucked over the entire internet when they just decide they're gonna kick off some scummy people while they're in constant court battles justifying why they can't kick off scummy people.

That anonymous engineer that got quoted half-jokingly saying "is this the day the internet dies?" wasn't based out of nothing.

good thing there's a good alternative coming

soon(tm)

I hope it succeeds user I'm addicted to Sup Forums for years now help

>private company decides not to make a cake for gays
>that's what freedom means?! if you don't like capitalism go back to North Korea
>private company decides not to provide services for nazis
>OMG censorship! if you support this go back to North Korea!

nice strawman, typical to see your ameritard politics get in the way of thinking with your fucking brain.

We invented the internet. Like it or not, what we think and how we think about this topic are all that matters.

Feel free to invent an alternative if you have a problem with this.

> WE WUZ
Nice argument.
> alternative
It's there but ofc I'm not going to tell you about it.

You invented a lot of things and regurarly get fucked by the EU. Opinions don't matter, evidently.

Except when they get you kicked off CloudFlare. How's that working out for you, Adolf?

Shitflare will suffer with this attitude losses and get back to their place.

>small private company doesn't make cake for gays
>oh my God horrible homophobes! Put them in trial for discrimination! We need hate speech laws against this!

>giant Internet company with close to a monopoly on online video doesn't provide service to Nazis and other people they don't like
>yes! I love it, ban them all! Also make disagreeing with me illegal!

The large Internet discussion forums should be considered public spaces, since they are where discussion takes place today and there is close to no alternatives.

Yeah just like how everyone stopped using Google and Microsoft for not tolerating pedos using their services, right?

Yes, the dark web dwarves google.

>We invented the internet
Wow! Hold on there fucktard. Get your shit together and ask yourself who is Graham Bell and who is Tim Berners-Lee
Putting shit together that already exists isn't "inventng" its re-interpreting or alternate usage at max.
Now I wait for the Amerifats trying to defend there holy ARPANET or NSFnet

Fact is: you invented shit when it comes to the internet or its basic principles

>muh principles
Make your own cloudflare for Aryans only. I'll wait ^_^

yeah, because that was totally the point of this post....

Why do that when cloudflare will adapt?

>everyone who I disagree with is a nazi
I'm a jew and I want this to stop

Man, Mark needs to hire some smarter shills. What the poster you are quoting said has nothing to do with a poltitical ideology, it's simply how they jeopardized their "we can't monitor the internet" defense in copyright claims.

Glad to hear you're not a Nazi - otherwise you'd be getting a few punches!
*teleports*

man that guys penis must be huge

>as a jew, I...

>gay jewish blacks are the most nazi
man this image is woke as fuck

DonĀ“t you know how to reply to a post?

@62775196
I don't give (You)s that easy user

Man you are redpilled as fuck

>everyone i disagree with is a white male right-wing nazi
It must feel awfully good to know that you ideology fails the second one of those "oppressed" classes talks against you

>private company discriminates based on sexuality
that's a bad thing
>private company discriminates based on political affiliation
that is a bad thing too
capitalism without controls is cancer

>everyone who doesn't have any sympathy for nazis getting what nazis deserve calls everyone a nazi
Cool story Adolf. You should team up with the pedos so you can combine your victim complexes and be even stronger ^_^

Reminder, cloudflare started as an effort to monitor and datamine 'cyber criminals'.

It's 2017, you should know how a company works by now.

buddy if your pea brain is unable to comprehend that if you call everyone a nazi that that label becomes utterly worthless, then you should kys.
Written by a Jew living in Israel of course you will rather kill yourself before you accept it.

>if I just repeat myself it will seem like everyone is a nazi just like me
No matter how much you tell yourself this, it won't be true.

It's a free market. Stop whining and make your own CloudFlare alternative.

*googles "USA president of the united states 2017*
*looks at your comment*
>my face when

>What is bitninja
>What is bit mitigate

>trusting in a botnet
Sup Forums niggers get they deserve.

the reason why they kept hosting tracker sites or some shit was because they were impartial
now they are not