He uses a web browser with a camera as a logo

>he uses a web browser with a camera as a logo
explain youreselfves

mmmh now that you say it.

I've got nothing to hide. The people who are against "muh botnet" are more than likely pedos who are paranoid.

Fuck you

>comes with google analytics that conveniently can't be blocked by webextensions

This. I still haven't seen a good rebuttal against that.

Cool. I'll come over this weekend and install some hidden cameras all across your home and put up a live feed for everyone to watch.

"nothing to hide, nothing to fear" only works if you, and everyone you know, agrees 100% with all of the opinions of everyone in power, in every government and large organisation, and always will.

No.

I think this company will get fucked someday, really hard due building their empire on a castle of sand they barely understand.
But it won't be a hero that will bring it down, a man with pure intentions.

Instead, it will be a "cheeky breeki google! pay me 30 bitcoins or i will your everything", and google will just laugh and/or get offended and not pay the man.

Yes.

Needlessly convoluted. No.

Relatively obscure. Yes.

Fairly obfuscated. Yes.

Kind of construed. Yes.

Jarringly judged. Yes.

Dazzlingly displayed. Yes.

Disputably damaged. Yes.

Superfluously serpentine. Yes.

>I'll come over this weekend and install some hidden cameras all across your home

why? he probably already has cameras and microphones all over his house already, just access them

Bad argument. I have no interest in you doing it.

Rights to freedom of the press? Oy vey! What do you need rights to free speech for? Why would anyone need to bare arms? It's current year! What rights? Bad goyim.

Ah, the miracle of internet connected cameras plus open ports is a miracle of life. I think the best thing I ever saw on one of those was a loli taking a shower with her little brother.

Good argument, I have a lot of interest in you doing it.

Devilishly deceptive. Yes.

"Nothing to hide nothing to fear" is a Nazi mindset.

So? Do you really thank that all ideas nazis introduced were inherently bad?

The aperture may as well suggest that the USER is the spectator of the internet, instead of GOOGLE being the spectator of the user. The logo is ambiguous.

Yeah people are not thinking this through. Why would fellow sjw's snitch on pedosexuals? If anything, Google will probably protect you.

Take it either other way. Privacy IS important. And more important; Google is the measure of the web. Do you want to conquer the measure of the web? You know it's all dark are miserable there.

What really should be emphasized is that any Chrome user is ONE fish in the ocean; hence you are constantly "relieved" from whatever quirky internet behavior your exhibit.

>I have no interest in you doing it.
Why? Do you have something to hide?

No, I'm not sure about your intentions.
I just love how opponents of "nothing to hide" argument always go full reductio ad absurdum from the get-go.
>IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE THEN GIVE YOUR CC NUMBER xDDD
Obviously I have nothing to hide from goverment and companiens I consented to give my data to, not some Internet rando.

>Obviously I have nothing to hide from goverment and companiens I consented to give my data to, not some Internet rando.
That's sounds like something a pedophile would say.

I'm actually a government employee :^)

Sure, I have no problem with you (aka some internet rando) thinking that way, but I'll the goverment to decide if I'm a pedo or not.

Just keep saying that, pedo.

Good, use official channels to get all the data you need.

Well, you can report me then, like any good citizen would do.

>talentless plane jane slob with a cute butthole
Ironically, the leaks proved she's "just like us" a lot more than all the PR bullshit she did ever has.

Already did ;)

>famous people are no different from "us"
wow you just noticed? you thought the girls weren't complete sluts taking nude selfies and fucking randoms?

Where to?

unprecedented autism

Unforeseen missing chromosomes

the autism center

I wasn't talking about what I believe, but the irony behind her sucking dicks netting better results than all the PR she did.

Quis ista seminis voratrix?

I don't know what else to use

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

and i have not consented to government wiretapping me, and you claiming they doing so is ethically acceptable is nulls the whole argument of consent, which is in practice the same thing as an internet "rando" coming to your house and putting your security cameras online

You have not consented to many things.
You have not consented to be born, ffs.
Some things you just have to accept by default.
If you living in some country you have to accept it's laws and quirks.
That's just how life is.

The hypocracy is you all cry about chrome but use googles android phones which all have a camera and mic on it. Selective outrage. You are getting spyes on if you like it or not.

Delete your account.

*Beep boop* Hello!

because you'd be in jail

>explain youreselfves
You're literally browsing a site that serves no other purpose than to host datamined discussion between consumers that also give up their personal data freely. IF you're on Sup Forums there is literally no difference whether you be on chrome or some shitty linux browser. You are being watched. This is your fate.

no google analytics here
firefox stable

>no google analytics here
Except the ones on the site, dipshit.

Ugh, what a malignant ageist thing to say
Pedowalk when?

wat

wut

>Obviously I have nothing to hide from goverment and companiens I consented to give my data to
I dont find this obvious. AT ALL.

fucking Sup Forums bootlickers need to be exterminated tbqfh

>Sup Forums
What that shithole has to do with anything?

>I dont find this obvious. AT ALL.
Because you don't want. Because you want to feel smug for throwing that original "give me your CC data" argument.

Time to join Mozilla and George Soros in their fight against fake news!

What a piss-poor write-up.

>he doesn't use a web browser with a compass as a logo
explain yoursleves

yourselves*
God damnit.

so you agree with communist regimes that spied on their citizens?
do you agree with the NSA spying campaign?

would you be willing to set up a 24/7 webcam in your house that streams directly to some government official?

2 / 10 for your attempt.
Now fuck off pajeet, you're not welcome in here. Hear that ? It's your friend Kanchana, he's calling you to eat curry and shit in the streets. Go.

line length is way too long, very annoying to read.

>more private
>>>>more

It's not actually private, just more

>so you agree with communist regimes that spied on their citizens?
Is communism relevant here?

>do you agree with the NSA spying campaign?
Sure.

>would you be willing to set up a 24/7 webcam in your house that streams directly to some government official?
Since it allows for abuse that can't be detected - no.