The iPad Pro is simply brilliant

The iPad Pro is simply brilliant.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggot

No.

Pic relevant.

So my sister wants an ipad. Should I get it or is there something better I can get for her?

Yes you could get her a rock, it has better specs and functionality.

I was talking about a tablet.

She wants APPLE. You could get her a better product but she won't like it because it's not about functionality it's about the brand.

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

Nah

This desu

They get paid of course. No one would do this for free.

Maybe. What's something better I can get her?

Anything.

I really like the Pencil but it's a $100 outlay.

I don't know shit about tablets which is why I'm asking.

Thinkmeme x230t

Surface Pro

A high end Asus or Huawei tablet for instance. If she needs more functionality than android can offer, then a surface pro, here they start at the same price as the bigger iPad pro.

Got one myself for Music production and Djing, work really nice with the virtual midi integration and DJpro app that supports DVS with serato Vynils.
A real pro device.

Ignore the autistic faggots.
It's good for dumbasses, what I presume your sister is.

This, it's like giving someone k'nex when they wanted lego

You should rape her until she stops being retarded.

That wouldn't be very nice.

It's for her own good, you don't want your sister to become an iBrainlet for the rest of her life would you?

She's pretty young, I hope with my help and some time she'll acquire better taste.

Buy her a cheap gen 1 iPad and "upgrade" iOS as high as it'll go and give it to her. That should wake her up to what Apple is like real quick. Then buy yourself a Good SD820 tablet "for yourself" that you just so conveniently happen to rarely ever use and will let her borrow for as much as she likes.

Stop listening to those idiots and just get fucking i pad cuz so called "functionality" that android have and ipad lacks wont be noticable for your sister even tiny bit.

Fuck off Pajeet.

>droid user calls someone paheet
Nice try ranjeet

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/

An instruction set architecture (ISA) is an abstract model of a computer. It is also referred to as architecture or computer architecture. A realization of an ISA is called an implementation. An ISA permits multiple implementations that may vary in performance, physical size, and monetary cost (among other things); because the ISA serves as the interface between software and hardware. Software that has been written for an ISA can run on different implementations of the same ISA. This has enabled binary compatibility between different generations of computers to be easily achieved, and the development of computer families. Both of these developments have helped to lower the cost of computers and to increase their applicability. For these reasons, the ISA is one of the most important abstractions in computing today.

An ISA defines everything a machine language programmer needs to know in order to program a computer. What an ISA defines differs between ISAs; in general, ISAs define the supported data types, what state there is (such as the main memory and registers) and their semantics (such as the memory consistency and addressing modes), the instruction set(the set of machine instructions that comprises a computer's machine language), and the input/output model.

Overview Edit

An instruction set architecture is distinguished from a microarchitecture, which is the set of processor design techniques used, in a particular processor, to implement the instruction set. Processors with different microarchitectures can share a common instruction set. For example, the Intel Pentium and the Advanced Micro Devices Athlon implement nearly identical versions of the x86 instruction set, but have radically different internal designs.

The concept of an architecture, distinct from the design of a specific machine, was developed by Fred Brooks at IBM during the design phase of System/360.

Kek