How do I hack a facebook account?

How do I hack a facebook account?

Join the NSA.

volve a taringa bobo

set up a market research company
buy the data you want

do sum shit

It's pretty easy, you just have to use a technohacker900 and kill yourself for asking a dumb question like that.

Inspect element

give it back jamal

Slap your dick on the screen until it is hacked.

install gentoo

>go to his house and hack the WiFi
>Spoof facebook.com and get his credentials

Another one
>Send him a link with Facebook.com.yourdomainname/really long link
>Suprise! It's a fake Facebook webpage
>When he navigates to it, he will log in and the password gets send to you

>Steal his phone and install a keylogger

first you have to identify the target and farm data about them, do some reverse search on google using his name, nicknames and images. He probably used other services and those maibe where a bit laxer on private data so you maybe find out his phone number and email.
After having those two crucial data points yo can target him with physhing methods. For example you can pretend to be some important service like facbook and sending them an msm in conguntion with a fake verification email you can seduce him into giving you more sensitive data like passwords or age or more things, what ever. At this point the target is done, toast, fugged, he gave you the most sensitive data and you own them.
bye

keep in mind you can watch a target over years making data leaks more probable, that's how i would do it if i worked for a big agency that works on that field.

You don't because the FBI is keeping tabs on you.

use your ICE breaker to hack into the firewall mainframe but watch out because someone might isolate your node and dump you out on the other side of the router

stop being faggot is good way to start

Use a beef hook through a PowerShell backdoor which you create through an infected pendrive, after a beef hook you can use phishing attack. Honestly it's not worth it, most people are boring

Anda a la cancha bobo!

install gentoo

unironically, this

>Spoof facebook.com and get his credentials
>What's ssl

>Send him a link with Facebook.com.yourdomainname/really long link
this would be only viable option

Go fuck yourself, retard spic.

Install pentoo

pay somebody who does this on darkweb daily.

Implying normalfags check if their connection is secure
Lel. Good one!

>all those accounts I stole using Gusanito xploit
Those were the days, my friends