Sup Forums using Google reCaptcha

How do you feel about Sup Forums using recaptcha, made by the infamous-on-Sup Forums Google?

Google's privacy terms:
static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//intl/en/policies/privacy/google_privacy_policy_en.pdf

Using no javascript captcha should prevent this.

I'm hopeful that Google pins down this neo-nazi echo chamber Sup Forums's user-base and prevent or shuts down their violence inciting activities. If Google decides it can crack-down other alt-right websites where they purposefully spread FAKE NEWS and their extremist propaganda of killing Jews among the normal people.

Google is a necessary evil. I

lmao, you're a toy
solving a captcha is the digital equivalent. you submit to **ogle no matter what. https doesn't matter you're still sending your signature to screwgle.

is that 4d bait ?

this, based Googel

That doesn't make much of a difference if the provider has logs. You'd want to have a captcha that's hosted by the website you're using, so they won't be able to do much with data about you (besides selling it.)

using a internal meme captcha can solve it.

huh?
Sup Forums has captcha?

Which time period does the Pass go on sale?

usually on Sup Forums's birthday
it didn't go on sale this year

install adnauseam

hm .... if only there was a solution to this perplexing conundrum ...... ..

Bypass this by paying Sup Forums $20 per year

But then you're not anonymous

>implying you're ever anonymous

Even if you set the whole thing about having your posts tied to you and possibly your credit card, the badge next to your name makes it obvious even to other users. I think adding it was a bad idea, as it makes the pass even worse.

nigger the badge is optional and serves no use aside from shitposting

Is it? That's great.
I thought it was just a case of Nishimura being out of touch and not getting it.

>possibly your credit card
you can pay with bitcoin

>9fag

kys

>I
Killed mid-sentence for Google crimes

Why can't we have a non-botnet captcha like cripplechan has? And why I can't I fill it out every day like they can? Even once an hour on the Jewgle one would be nice.

It's fairly easy to see what information is sent in a captcha submission and not even the full URL of the page you are on is in there.

>no javascript captcha
Is this possible here?

I would like my captcha to involve smug anime girls. You know, like, "select all squares with Tsundere."

you still have to use the captcha.

I remember the times when there was spam everywhere before reKetchup.

>not having a pass

this. fuck goolag.
>you still have to use the captcha.
sure, but you're also killing them.

I have a pass

>2017
>He doesn't have a Sup Forums pass
>He doesn't block all google scripts
Get a load of this stupid goy.

disabling referrer should help

It would be cool if Sup Forums let you mine some bitcoin for them instead of a captcha. This should make botting to expensive.

I think that was the point