You have 10 seconds to find a worse product failure

You have 10 seconds to find a worse product failure.

Windows 10

/thread

>/threading your own post
kys yourself

>replying to namefags
idiot

>25 times as popular as your l00nix crapfests
>product failure
ok kid

BooB

No its BOB, as in, when Satya Nadella goes home and asks teenage girls on Facebook to 'open bob'.

ganoo lunix

>Win mobile
>failure
Wut? it was one of the most common PDA and early smartphone OS, and it was actually good

/thread

Open :b:oo:b:

Any Kikestarter project.

steam machines

Cant say that it was good, but it was usable and a start.

>only 25 times as popular

I was already holding one.

>JUST

I want one of those to pair with the ShitBook but with no Wi-Fi they sound literally useless.

Verizion didn't even let me reactivate it to take advantage of the global capability, the one fucking thing it could have proven useful for. Those goddamn shit dicks. I ended up going abroad with my Moto Droid paperweight.

Was the typing experience as shitty as it sounds? I just finished Losing the Signal and it sounds like total garbage.

My life

I don't think it was bad to type on. It wasn't as good as a BB physical keyboard, nor was it as good as a modern touchscreen keyboard. You had to click the screen. It was just blatantly pointless finger effort. That was the issue with typing. It obviously knew where you were touching, but you had to press each letter in, and the click mechanism was uneven.

Well it was around for years aimed at the business sector, a nishe. That said, the scandal of wp8, 8.1 and 10. I have no words, no words at all.

They did not listen, never. And the mess on the coding side you know, I made shit for them and I hoped they would make it, but ms just kept on shitting them selves, now it's over

It's how windows is going to end eventually too, since 2010, when I graduated bachelor and started working with making ms shit(again), they have only done mistakes. ms ended with w7 as I see it

RIP

kek I've seen this actually, maybe worse, but they didn't spend this much money on it though

One thing is we were all relying on this one forum user to cobble together an unofficial rom from blackberry's releases, because Verizon's obsolete edition of the software was horrendously unstable and had some issue making it terribly slow. But their QC was taking all year to sign off on the official update.

Done

literally this

/thread

I had a Storm 2. Best phone I have ever owned, it was the shit.

RDRAM was worse by far.

>Implying it wasn't fucking awesome
Were you even old enough to have one?

oil wells

It was a literal pack squeezer for $350, kinda like that one espresso machine but with juice.

Whenever Sup Forums shits on something it means that it will do better than most.

>i replaced kick with kike
>i'm so edgy and not at all obnoxious

First wave VR was packed with bleeding edge tech and still died like a bitch.

>getting butthurt over a word
did your fedora fall into the chicken bucket again?

it's actually just 10 (rounded up) times more popular

Yeah, they botched the release. Neither HW nor SW were ready. Major catastrophic issues.

It feels like the design would have really fucked with some things depending on the amount of force it required to get the screen to click, I'll have to pick up a Storm 2 and try it out.
Did you have the original Storm or a later revision? From what I've read of it, the original Storm was fucking terrible both in terms of features and usability.

>tfw this was originally called Lindows

you, as a human being.

your parents are disappointed.

I don't know if this applies because it died before even born.

what is that?

Nice hands.

It was really cool when it first came out. I wanted one of those Compaq iPaqs and had one on order but the demand was so crazy I eventually cancled when they were on backorder forever.

I had a Playbook. It was neat as a cheap tablet until Blackberry dropped support like a bad habit. Then the already tenuous app store went to complete shit. It didn't help that the file system becomes fragmented on its own and you have to back it up to a PC and restore it to keep it working. Mine shit itself in 2015 and never powered up again after I let it go too long.

Microsoft Bob

I fucking loved the zune. Everyone I know who actually owned one said it was waaay ahead of it's time.

remember kinda wanting one of these, what was so bad about them?

Fuck you I loved this phone.

this

Do you not remember when all the normalfags were forced to upgrade? That's the only reason it has any marketshare

what are you talking about? cortana, spyware, sending screenshots to weird ftps on the microsoft CDN, jumping a number, confusing licence divisions, windows 1oo emoji just has all the fucking selling points and is the BEST WINDOWS since ME.

yeah, they created flat design with Zune

/thread

>what was so bad about them?
Essentially, it was a day late and a dollar short. The phone itself was comically underpowered and lacking standard features for its time. It was supposed to launch with a cheaper data plan but MS launched late and carriers reneged since the contract allowed. The phone and its sibling were quickly killed when they bombed hard.

The development was kind of infamous for Microsoft's notorious infighting and mismanagement. They bought Danger Inc and changed their mind on tech and implementation more than people change their underwear. Most of the Danger Inc staff, left after this fiasco.

Remember, this was officially discontiuned in less than two months after release and was only considered a "success" after the fire sale

Fuck you I actually liked Windows Phone a lot.

I really do not like Android, but I have to use it now.

Mobile was great. Did you mean Windows phone?

>Ouya
It will never be not funny.

Danger servers got hacked mysteriously after Microsoft took over

Got it heavily discounted and it worked well for a while.

The tablet itself wasn't the flop. If anything, it how thirsty the market was for affordable tablets when Apple was still milking people six bills for iPad 1s. HP's management was a complete shitshow at the time.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAT
BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

But wasn't the original MSRP for the Touchpads pretty high too before HP pulled the plug on WebOS? I remembered that not many cared for them until the fire sale and how it lasted a lot longer since people figured out how to install Android on it

Considering how JUST Microsoft has become I have to wonder if Ballmer and Nadella were colossal mistakes

>wasn't the original MSRP for the Touchpads pretty high too before HP pulled the plug on WebOS?
Yes, it was. HP was targeting businesses with the tablet and gave it that obnoxious "business device" markup. They also didn't have anything resembling a plan or basic use cases to actually market these devices to businesses. Tablets are mainly consumption devices, not productivity tools at the time.

My god you're thick. Logistics and couriers run off winmob devices with barcode scanners.

Still looks like someone sat on that controller for a few minutes

based windows ce.

A very controversial dog

/thread

(RT and 2)

Sup Forums shits on everything, so...

That was Linspire.

Since microsoft forces every computer manufacturer to include it on their computers or else pay a huge fee, I'm not surprised.

Fuck off newfag
Lurk more and you'll see every company and brand name is replaced

GNU/Hurd

>5000 unit sold
>5000
>UNITS
>SOLD
Literally the rarest phone

This

they call the phone essential yet cram it full with top tier specs. what picture are they trying to paint?

>i-it's better than iPod!

>asking 700$ for a no name brand

and all of its distros

/thread

hello yuliya, as a windows 7 shill can you tell me what's the difference between regular ultimate and ultimate n .ISOs?

easy

N is a version created for the EU because they got butthurt that Windows includes a media player. N doesn't have it, the others do.

hey thanks user

N is missing IE, WMP and codecs. Stick with regular versions for your own sanity. N versions may exhibit weird behaviour when it comes to browser video playback or games using video cutscenes.
You can disable IE and WMP via CPanel.

That's like saying North Korea is a swell country because 25 million peeps decided it's okay to live there.

RDRAM shipped in three major consoles with a combined sales of quarter billion in 15 years, so I'd hardly call it a product failure.

Sure, the PC ram sticks weren't popular, but RDRAM by itself was not a failure by any means.