twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a new high

>current state of humanity

That must've been nice.

Oasis here I come

>8gag
dropped

My heart is beating so fast right now.

The last time I felt this alive was when I asked a girl out.

whoa!

vr truly is the future.

youtu.be/2y8qRnrjmDM

Just nuke the west.

>So this is the power of autism
FTFY

>he actually asked a girl out
You need to go back.

lolwut?

Anyway it was one of the most intense moments in my life. BUT she said she would think about it. She hasn't communicated with me since. Fuck my life to be honest with you family.

Reminder that this is womens' fault.

>I'll think about it
Kek, that means no

Does it upset you?

Maybe a stupid question but are the two screens overlapping eachother slightly to create a 3d effect while playing vr games?

That's massively fucking retarded. Is honesty really that hard of a concept to grasp for girls?

youtu.be/DHzjgNoRmjg

they keep their lying box warmed up by saying even the simplest things in a obscured and unclear ways, so nobody is quite certain what she meant, giving her room to weave her lies through it later on if need be

Well for her it was basically an awkward situation, and she took the easy way out and said something to get you off her case in the immediate, rather than having to actually tell you she's not interested.

>The last time I felt this alive was when I asked a girl out
Well you've gotten farther than most here.

It happens to all of us. I used to be that 17 year old that thought maybe meant yes, because i was so hopeful. She was the nicest girl i ever had lays eyes on at the time and i put her on a major pedastole. Nowadays i don,,'t even chase, even if i know the girl wants me, because they are not nearly as pretty as my exes. I've experienced failure, love, hot gf's, drama. Why tf would i go into a relationship with any that isn't at least a 7/10

The best timeline

>that webm
lmao

Oh shit i think i woke up my neighbours, fucking lost

gunting in vr when

That sounds like something straight out of a legit scary horror movie. You should write a book user.

That's pathetic. So does that mean she's going to end up being a fucking whore or gold digger because it's the "easy" way out?

Good for you man, I hope I become as self reliant and confident as you someday. I had to debate whether if it was a good idea to confess my feeling for that fucking bitch with my friends for weeks.

>That's pathetic. So does that mean she's going to end up being a fucking whore or gold digger because it's the "easy" way out?

It doesn't really mean anything; many, many people would have done the same thing (including many guys in the same situation), and you can't really judge someone's future character on a single event like this. She might be a great person who just doesn't know how to deal with conflict.

I shouldn't have to say this, but remember not to take advice from Sup Forums too seriously.

Well it's not like i'm some chad, i just act nice to everyone and i feel like i'm past the age of having a theater play unfold when i hang out with someone. After a while you get sick of the bullshit and realise how selfish "fancies" really are. The girl you like, doesn't like you back and that's alright, but she shouldn't pretend. That way both your times are wasted.

As for the girls under 7/10. I feel like they don't care which guy they land on as long as he's willing to comit / has money or will provide her emotionally or financially.. don't need that shit either. I'll just wait for a nice girl that takes me for who i am without me having to treat her like a princess beforehand or "be of worth to her". Love should be about bringing out the best out of eachother, not leeching on the other and alot of girls seem to forget that.

>best boast of board
kekked far too hard on the first 3 seconds

There are, and have been for years, people marrying themselves.

I don't see how this is any worse.

>Why tf would i go into a relationship with any that isn't at least a 7/10

Because you're not a shallow faggot who judges based on physical appearances alone?

Congratulations!

This is the sole reason of why Im interested in tech

These are always a riot

You can't escape, not even in VR

This made me unironically feel bad

Are the comments ironic?

>Well it's not like i'm some chad
You don't have to be.
>Love should be about bringing out the best out of eachother
Love as you know it doesn't exist. It means different things to a man or a woman.
To a WOMAN it means dating up, finding the best, most high status man you can and then locking him down.
To a MAN... well. Well. Love to a man is IN performing. You must do something, do it well and love it more than any woman. Painting, Singing, Dancing, there's a groupie for every single endeavor besides vidya.

Catch is, you don't get to stop. This is where genuinely loving what you do comes into play. If you stop, the woman will notice, detect your lack of passion, lament 'YOU'VE CHANGED!!" and will drop your ass.

>I'll just wait for a nice girl that takes me for who i am without me having to treat her like a princess beforehand or "be of worth to her".
So basically you want a woman who'll unconditionally accept you exactly as you are without having to demonstrate ANY value as a man beforehand? Yeah, No. It doesn't work like that. She'll accept you as you are, but ONLY IF you're attempting to better yourself as a person when she finds you.

In short, you'd BETTER have a fucking hobby user, for your own sake.

yes

Women should be scared. They will be obsolete when this technology becomes mainstream.

> Women will be deprecated
> Unironically escape to a meme world to marry a virtual women

Really makes u think

How can roasties EVER compete?

What can women offer other than sex?
Theres nothing better than spending your wage on yourself

Marriage in games like MMORPGS are pretty common so I guess this is just the next step. What annoyed me was the bickering on whether same sex marriage in video games are forbidden or not.

One of the best things I ever witnessed was the union of two males in everquest. They both had a wedding ceremony outside the bank of kelethin(Elf city high in the trees). After 50+ people witnessed their union they proceeded to jump off the platform to their death much to everyones dismay.

Thinking being married means net financial loss shows how blue pilled you are. Find yourself someone to form a DINK with and avoid gold diggers/lazy fucks.
It's almost as if...... there's more than one personality out there!
Fucking virgins

You can play multiplayer
You can increase your social circle
You can share success/failures/life with someone who might care.
You can produce offspring so you can play with Lego again.

>spending time looking for the correct women
1. She must be ok with my lazy habits
2. If she is working and well paid, she is too old
3. She will want kids eventually
4. I could spend that time doing extra work or programming my own deep learning waifu
You are the blue pilled here, theres no race to save user, our last chance died with nazi germany

I play multiplayer games
I keep my social circle small and comfy
Theres family for that
That would be great if they stay 6yo forever

You are the bluepill. Of course it can be a benefit but the chances are slim. In the US you can be Fucked in the divorce even with a prenup.

;w;7
Where do I sign?

ill fuck your trap asshole user

>a fag being condescending about marriage
kek