Every. Fucking. Time

God Windows is shit

>Windows is shit
wow what else is new

Sounds like you're a retard.

yea just wanted to share the story and vent

no im not. you are

set your phone to charge only you braindead retard

>implying the various errors aren't just because your work locks down the PC to not let you install drivers
>implying charging wouldn't work anyways

>op confirmed retard

See
/thread

are you people retarded? im well aware the phone charges anyway. the point is, i should just be able to plug the phone in and not get literally 6 error messages. I shouldnt have to reconfigure my phone every time i wanna charge it from my computer. i shouldnt get solicited to transfer files or pictures just because i connected my phone to a computer

at home, i plug my phone into my linux machine, and it just charges. it doesnt tell me 6 different ways that i need admin rights to transfer pictures, which im not even trying to do. If I wanna transfer files, then I ask for it. I dont get asked 6 fucking times to do something Im not interested in doing

tldr, linux does it the right way, and windows (and its users judging by this thread) is retarded

>changing one option in a menu is reconfiguring

there is even a pull down you can use

it does that because it's configured to do that you braindead retard

absolutely not. I interface with my PC at home daily for data transfer. But when I plug the phone in, my computer doesnt start a hell fire of messages letting me know i plugged my phone in. it sits quietly until I tell my computer to do something. my computer doesnt fucking randomly start trying to figure out what im thinking telling me 6 times i need admin rights to transfer files when all Im even doing is charging at that moment

sorry but im not going to reconfigure my phone twice daily just because windows is too retarded to just stfu and not do anything i dont request of it.

>my pc
>my pc
>my pc
>implying every computer shares the same configuration
holy shit you are retarded

>not do anything i dont request of it

holy shit just pull down the menu you absolute retard its literally a pull down you can use

the fact that you think this is a sane default configuration proves youre a moron. Why is it that all my Linux boxes do things the right way, yet every Windows computer does it the wrong way? You know why? because Windows is retarded, and the fact that Windows users are actually defending this just shows how dumb they are. they literally need their OS to guess what the user is trying to do and hold their hand, or rather pull on their arm, to get by.

To a windows user, if you plug your phone in to your PC, you apparently *should* be barraged by messages about picture and file transfer. because if the computer just sat there and waited for an actual request, the user would apparently drown in their own saliva because theyre too dumb to swallow their own saliva and initiate a picture transfer at the same time.

i don't even use windows you braindead retard

>implying all linux distros handle it the same
ignorant retard

here is another idea

when you plug your phone in at work just tell it to do nothing qo5th that device

every windows computer i plug it into behaves the exact same retarded way. And every linux computer I plug it into behaves the exact same sane and appropriate way.

or, windows could just adopt the same behavior as linux. ya know, the obvious sane way to do things.

its amazing how deluded windows users are

>changing one option in a menu is reconfiguring
technically it is though

>implying the single linux box in your basement provides a meaningful dataset for a statistic

I actually did not imply all linux distros handle it the same. but any distro without a DE is almost certainly going to behave that way. And even distros with pre-configured DEs are at worst going to give a single message, not fucking SIX messages

ya and then half the windows userbase would assumes its not compatable woth their phones and flood ms with uneeded support requests and complaints

Show me a Linux distro that displays 6 pop-up messages when you plug a phone in. I'll wait...

>I'll wait
good, hopefully we'll never have to hear from you again

why are you so sensitive? just admit this behavior by windows is retarded. Even if Windows is your favorite OS, you're allowed to criticize the retarded parts.

there are no retarded parts
there are only parts that make some basement dweller cry when he's introducing another vulnerability to a work computer

>there are no retarded parts
>there are only parts that make some basement dweller cry when he's introducing another vulnerability to a work computer

Youre just plain wrong. The computer could simply do nothing, since I havent asked it to do anything. This would be just as secure. Im not saying it needs to automatically allow data transfer without asking for admin rights. What Im saying is, if I didnt ask about transferring files, I dont need the computer to bring it up to me 6 times in a row.

>continuing to cry
love it

>there are no retarded parts of windows

>projecting this hard

have a (you)