How do i make Windows 10 wake from sleep on a schedule...

How do i make Windows 10 wake from sleep on a schedule? I want it to run a batch file but it needs to wake from sleep before that.

>inb4 hurrdurr Linux

I'm pretty sure Scheduled Tasks events have an option to wake the computer from sleep to execute

nvm figured it out

kys
It does but it refuses to actually wake the computer for some dumb reason.

gentooo

>The state of windows

I don't have this problem on my macbook.

The problem (I think) is that when i set it to run regardless whether user is logged on or not it doesn't run at all, but when i set it to only run when user is logged on it does. Problem with that of course is that i'm not logged on when the computer is in sleep.

Good on ya

>putting your computer to sleep

Off would be preferred but then it would be even more of a hassle to get it to boot in the morning

someone should strangle people like you

>Not just leaving it on

You're not so poor the cost of electricity is an issue to you is it?

We aren't all wasteful consumer whores user.

>muh energy conservation

Maybe you should try to teach your wife's son those values too

My wife won't let me talk to my wife's son. I have to leave the room when he enters.

I still live my parents lads. I want to keep it on but they won't allow it. I should clarify the PC is going to function as a Minecraft server so i could just leave it on 24/7 and all would be good but i need to create the illusion that i'm not draining their power.

FYI i'm not 12

>I still live my parents
>I want to keep it on but they won't allow it
>Minecraft server
>FYI i'm not 12

That's exactly why I added the FYI i'm not 12. Minecraft + living with parents would make such an assumption very likely. Makes it sound like bullshit though I do agree

It makes it even worse that you're not 12.

Go to /vg/. There's even a Minecraft general thread there.

Back on topic though, any way to make it wake on a schedule cause I can't figure it out for the life of me.

nvm figured it out

>tfw i actually just figured it out