RADIOSHACK IS BACK

RADIOSHACK IS BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adafruit/status/916473322203992064
youtube.com/watch?v=JFivtOmXPPM
glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Adafruit-EI_IE1086092.11,19.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

explain faggot

I assume this chick bought the 70 stores that still exist. Then again, without being able to read the papers on that image, for all I know, she just bought one.

I honestly don't remember what is in a radioshack anymore

twitter.com/adafruit/status/916473322203992064

Those are just a few bonds fag it means nothing.

>She is the new owner
>She is someones boss

This is what wagecucks have to deal with?

Considering that they are pretty much gone, I don't think she's going to be the boss of very many people, and I don't trust a pink-haired chick to get the business back.

>she
Really? If that's a real female then maybe disgusting trannies really do pass

>would rather Radioshack sell shitty phones rather than electronic parts

this is what NEETs actually believe

>tfw actually tried to get a job at a radioshack right before the bankruptcy
bombed the group interview, but eh guess better bombing out than having to sell cellphones.

>people being down on adafruit buying out radioshack

what the fuck

>nu-Sup Forums
>expecting anything from them
probably the colored hair got them to reply here, knowing nothing about adafruit and maybe a passing knowledge about radioshack, when they became just outposts to sell phone plans.

For real, this is awesome, i actually hope RadioShack somehow make a comeback with aidafruits help so i don't have to pay fucking 5$ shipping every time i need a fucking resistor

>Inb4 fag who crushes my dreams
I know it probably won't happen so chill

She'll have a lot to fix.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFivtOmXPPM

Why did you bomb it?why wasn't it on the news?are you in prison now?is shitposting on Sup Forums allowed in prison?

Radio buttons

>go to radio shack for some cat-5 or some other cheap shit
>HELLO CAN I HELP YOU
>i'm good thanks
>go to checkout
>THAT'LL BE $7.99 AND WHAT IS YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER?
>give him a friend's number every time

Fuck you Ratshack. I'm so glad e-commerce fucked your spamming assholes inside out.

The prices are a big one. You could buy the same parts online for less. Unless hobby electronics gets much more popular, I don't see how they can stay in business.

I'm an adafruit distributor and I can already tell that sales are going to increase using the RadioShack brand. Nobody wants adafruit stuff because it sounds stupid. Only sells in bulk or if it's repackaged. this is good news

honor system at low rate locations

I guess they're going to close around here. Oh well.

>been wanting to get into building circuits and antennas and shit for years
>finally start
>local Radio Shack closes

>image search adafruit
>see this fucking aberration
We will never do business.

funny user. i did end up getting something out of radioshack that's still paying off today.
lets just raises in the price of netflix won't bother me for a few more months yet.

do you have something against leds or hats?

No but I wouldn't mind if the LED circuitry ignited the hat somehow.

It's because that's a picture of an essjaydubdbayou. You can tell because of the dyed hair, piercings, plastic frame eyeglasses, nail polish, marxist hat, expression of judgement, big eyebrows, femaleness, liberal arts degree, etc. They are a hazard. Stay safe, user.

i'm not buying the sjw

>Adafruit was founded in 2005 by MIT hacker & engineer, Limor "Ladyada" Fried. Her goal was to create the best place online for learning electronics and making the best designed products for makers of all ages and skill levels. Adafruit has grown to over 100+ employees in the heart of NYC with a 50,000+ sq ft. factory. Adafruit has expanded offerings to include tools, equipment and electronics that Limor personally selects, tests and approves before going in to the Adafruit store.

It's because they represent the maker movement which is a plot to lower wages for skilled workers by popularizing electronics among children and young adults. It's like koding with klossy but with electronics. They don't want people to have good jobs down at the plant or the factory anymore.

>capitalism

disgusting. fucking fat cats

Sounds like a swell place to work. If you like working for uppity lesbians.

glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Adafruit-EI_IE1086092.11,19.htm

plant or factory? haven't the robutts wiped out those jobs yet?

Only if they are 2D and don't share the same common name that consists of the same syllable repeated twice.

is she one of those lesbians by circumstance?

>a feminist, socially responsible atmosphere

No, non, by choice.

>the maker movement which is a plot to lower wages for skilled workers by popularizing electronics among children and young adults
I think of it more as a way to give shitty companies that design and build complete shit a kick in the nuts. Every piece of electronics produced today is overly expensive and of the shittiest quality they can get away with.

her sjw looks are quite misleading, shes alright
but yeah, those probably mean she gets the trademark name and thats it

>buying your grandchildren LEDs and a baterry as a birthday present

Wtf i didn't know adafruit was owned buy an ugly femanon sjw. Into the trash it goes.

what if guys. stick with me.

AN ACTUAL RADIO SHACK that looks like a radio. like a vending machine with an app so you can buy wire resistors etc.

People order on the internet, period. I don't know how it is in the US but here in France the internet, mainly amazon, killed many chains of stores the same way.

The way I see it that RadioShack company should have went 100% online years ago.

How do you even pay that guy?

Those are just stock certificates.

Seriously tho, why are females allowed to dress up like circus clowns at work? Why does anyone hire these idiots?

You probably just show him your butthole for a few seconds and then take the item of your choice.

this is what social progress looks like user

Nah you're missing the forest for the trees.

What if - get this - we have a shack, with a shitload of radio towers for controller delivery drones, then we carpet bomb, I mean deliver houses with wire resistors

>How do you even pay that guy?

toss three rings, if you get one around the bottle he gives you your prize

>bottle
Funny way to say erection.

MIT at an all time low if professors let THAT suck their dicks for grades

Virtually everybody at Adafruit looks like that.

Half their business is drop shipping and/or rebadging cheap crap from Shenzhen.

In the future, people will no longer be able to buy electronics in the store and toss them when they go bad. Instead they will have to buy expensive electronics made at a local boutique maker shoppe where the employees are paid nothing and have to pretend to smile at you when you walk in with your broken alarm clock that got you fired this afternoon only to let you know that this part is no longer made because of environmental regulations which means that it's going to cost more than what you paid for it originally but they won't make you a new one because that would be bad for the environment, too, so you have to get it repaired or go somewhere else. You could fix it yourself because you learned to be a maker instead of playing as a child but you don't have the time and you don't know where to look for the parts nor can you afford to rent a maker space. You could do it at home but then you would be fined and evicted for contaminating the housing unit when the internet of things combo smoke detector lets them know that rosin fumes have been detected in your storage unit. On your walk back, you spend the last few coins on two sittings of an old anti-hobo bench with spikes that retract for half an hour per sit, alarm clock under arm. As you waken, you realize that the recyclebot has begun to load you and your abandoned alarm clock into the hopper to be disassembled for parts.

>Half their business is drop shipping and/or rebadging cheap crap from Shenzhen.
Their overseas distributor list is a laugh. She claims she handpicks items for their quality but they've got components coming from every shithole in the world.

To be fair, that's pretty much RadioShack's deal too...
Although it was more Japan over China at the time though.

when a company is losing 200M a year, and a feminist wants to buy it, let her.
and do not let that company off the hook for what it owes it's employees, for their 401k

the last time i was in a radio shack i saw they were selling arduino kits

rip thread. should be merged with the soros one now

You sound like a baby boomer, probably got great stuff like that from your parents as a kid but would stiff your own kids.

You know this is good. She's a Jew so she will make some shekels at this, and she's smart so she will make it work somehow. They were trying to push maker type stuff there near the end for a while, but with no advertising and no reason to go into their store except to get a cable you need right now for 20x the going price, nobody bought any of it.

>female
...Aaaand nothing is back. Except shell of something and lots of disappointment

>sjw desecrating the memory
>aposemitism

This desu, I needed bullet connectors, I could buy 100 online for the price of 2 in a shop.
I understand inventory is an issue but seriously...

This girl runs adafruit which is a great company desu.
The business she have been running has gone quite well. If you had done more EE stuff you would know who she is.

>desu
kill yourself.

>fucking over your "friend" instead of just giving a fake number

What a douche move.

Limor is pretty ok and Adafruit sells some good shit, though overpriced.
Her husband, on the other hand, is such a huge cuck it's hard to believe. I hope she doesn't let him touch anything, I could see this being good for radioshack and making parts more available.

It's definitely better than eBay quality, the breadboard jumper wires I got for instance were copper with good insulation and good crimps where the $1.25 free shipping from Shenzhen ones were very thin iron wire, bad crimps, loose pins, stiff insulation that actually cracks.

>a great company
They were a one hit wonder because their sub-par brand was synonymous with credit card sized cheap arm boards.

They have literally been riding that fluke ever since and if you think that somehow makes them capable of running a major electronics chain you are in for a disappointment.

Fuck off bud
My grandpa bought me snap circuits as a christmas present when I was tiny and it was the sickest shit
Giving them through-hole components in kits is the next logical step

after you senpai

When I smol boy in Eastern Europe, my dad gave me a detached tail light.
It was beautiful. I remember the diffractive patterns of the glass crisply to this day.
My mom, in neurotic insecurity that her child has to play with such shit, threw it away. It made me very sad.

If you think I still don't l-like you, you are in for a disappointment.

>That pink hair shit which automatically puts you under soccer mom trash-tier level.

its that place that was good in the 1950s but then they started charging $5 for a single resistor and they tried to charge $50 for the exact same micro sd card that was only $19.95 at the walmart literally 500 yards away, so then everyone stopped shopping there because in the age where you can buy the exact same shit made in the exact same factory from china at rates of 10 units per $00.01 usd with FREE shipping, nobody is retarded enough to actually shop at kikeshack, so they desperately tried to cling to muh smart phone sales but they still couldn't suppress their price gouging ways say then slowly and embarrassingly died a 15 year death while smearing and doing more damage to their name than hillary did to the clinton name during this entire last year

Feels bad man.

You can't buy what doesn't exist. Radio shack officially went out of business like 4 months ago. All the locations were sold off and all the inventory was liquidated.

The photo says "common stock" so she bought some stock certificates of a company that doesn't exist anymore more nostalgia value.

they had weedeaters and chainsaws in mine

The led pattern doesn't even make sense

I bought some leds from them to test out my project before I sourced overseas. They were good for that

I work for RadioShack and I can tell you shit isn't going to change, the company is trying to suicide, if she does anything it's just going to make it more painful for everyone involved, not reverse the process.

So what... we're going to see Radio Shack selling Raspberry PIs now or something?

This surprises you? For every beautiful woman, there's an unattractive one.

I've never heard of this company, but they sound amazing. They sell proper kits for learning electronics from scratch, but where you actually learn the real stuff instead of just >le ask your Arduino to do it 4 u meme. They sell autism shit too (their website literally has a "cosplay" section), but they sound totally based if you have the emotional maturity to only click on things you're actually interested in. Fags in this thread are just getting triggered because they can't handle the fact that they're being BTFO in every conceivable way by a woman who is too redpilled to want to fuck them. Homos. Kill yourselves.

*For every beautiful woman, there's three unattractive ones.
ftfy

>giving any number and not telling them to fuck off
Burgers are retarded.

I really wish Limor would sink her jewhooks into Radioshack and make something of it.

I actually miss having the equivalent of a RadioShack where I live. That being said their mark-up wasn't bad but man you had to wait a while in line. Would kill to be able to just walk in a store and buy a fuckton of headers and shit.