"b-but the notch on the iphone X is terrible UI design!"

>"b-but the notch on the iphone X is terrible UI design!"

Umm no sweetie. Apple decides whats good UI design and whats not. Not the poorfags from the """open source""" community.

So if that means web and CSS devs have to learn extra code to develop around this notch then thats what they'll have to do.

Don't like it? Tough. Millions of pajeets would happily do your job instead while you protest like a stupid luddite.

lolwut the notch is just for the status bar, it would be all black if apple didn't want to show of the bezelless meme display and will most likely be all black in apps that exist outside the apple ecosystem.

this is how it's done on the essential phone, notifications and icons in the bar area, everything else in the traditionally usable space.

Apple always made controversial but timeless designs
Ignore the twinkpad loonix horde

>needing safe zones
>having a screen smaller than a iwatch

OMG so much trigger pls someone save me I'm having an epilepsy attack
-_-

fucking apple fag

Pajeets don't make IOS apps. For that they would need a Mac & a license.

this is what I said earlier, essential does it this way as well and it works fine. it will only be for the clock and battery / signal indicators because iOS design a shit and doesn't let third party apps into the notification area.
would be cool if they used that new 'ears' shit to bring up an app-switcher with a long press rather than having all the icons cluttering up the place like on PH1

>current year + 2
>not ironically browsing the web on your N-GAGE

>cut my life into pieces
My sides

>every bad design choice is acceptable, YOU'RE the luddite
Websters dictionary recently added the slang term sheeple to their big old book and you're the reason they picked Apple users as the example sentance.

Why shilling threads like this allowed? This is just a bate thread. It should be banned.

Note, this is not an anti-apple post. If you want to discuss Apple products on here, that's fine, but this is just retarded.

how can someone defend this?

So your saying its better to let a greedy company decide whats best for your phone instead I don't know you the user? What a fucking retard

Go buy a 24k Gold iphone X then if your so rich you god damn yuppie

I still like my 6S better than anything that came after. Maybe if they release an SE2 with bezels and an OLED screen, I'd be interested in sacrificing my headphone jack.

Damn OP you so sassy

This thread was glorious

>MUH IT'S GOOD IF APPLE DOES IT
I really wonder what it's like thinking a company is perfect, never doing any wrong.

top fucking kek

Just a reminder that Apple is using old fab binned OLEDs from Samsung.

>Overused sweetie meme
>Assuming there aren't actual adults on this site
>Implying there aren't people switching away from iPhone after almost a decade because of the fuckugly design and other really retarded decisions applel has been making lately