I need help Sup Forums i bought an iphone 4s16gb for 30$ on ebay (i'm poor yes)...

I need help Sup Forums i bought an iphone 4s16gb for 30$ on ebay (i'm poor yes),it was claiming to a "Bell" iphone which was fine for me , i called bell and they told me its not even a bell iphone, is there anyway to know what carrier is this iphone by IMEI ? every site ask me to pay and i got no credit cart . Any free way would be apreciated

also Bell told me it is not stolen or icloud locked , just unknown carrier which i need to unlock.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-us/HT204073
support.apple.com/en-us/HT201407
iphoneox.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

credit card*

support.apple.com/en-us/HT204073

Jailbreak this shit, Jamal.

Though its not a Bell phone they checked the IMEI and was able to verify icloud and findmyiphone ect and everything is in good order

The only problem is that the cannot provide the carrier name.

Never buy stuff from Tyrone

i also tried jaibreak but without knowing the carrier even in itune im not able to activate it

most jailbreaks need the device to be activated first

support.apple.com/en-us/HT201407

It's carrier locked jackass.

Why don't you call Apple and have them look up which Carrier the phone belongs to

Aren't you able to unlock carrier locked phones after the contract ends (usually 2 years?)
That how it works here in europe

>support.apple.com/en-us/HT201407
Thank you but like i said i still need to know which carrier the iphone is , the seller stated it is a bell iphone but i think they just didnt even bother verifying before sending and i end up with an unknown phone

Yes but in order to unlock you must state the current locked carrier to your provider and OP doesn't know because he bought the phone used

What other carriers have stores near you? Take it to one of the larger ones and see what they can tell you.

yes but how do i find which carrier

The ebay seller stated it was a " Bell " iphone when i tried to activate it with bell they told me it is not a " Bell " iphone and they cannot provide more information but the fact that its not a bell iphone and its not stolen ,

i just need to find which carrier its from and i will be able to get it unlocked

after all its just sellers fault for not verifying the carrier before sending it to me

iphoneox.com

i'm still trying to find out , anyone can help ?

Give it back Tyrone.

retard

They just haven't realized yet, Jamal.

Can you under ages fuckoff and go back to Sup Forums

Go to the Apple store and ask.

Worse case scenario you'll have to call up every cell company and ask them what's up and turns out Tyrone's African cousin stole out in Africa.