Other urls found in this thread:

bonpic.com/download_img.php?dimg=539&raz=1920x1080
wifi-mouse.xyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here's your (you)

wallpaper?

uwu look what i got!

ùwú

mine's pretty comfy but i'm not posting it. im afraid the sheer comfiness will make you melt into your chair and never be able to get up again

>ubuntu
>unity
>8% charge
>wifi
>that ugly font
>those ugly icons
>not useing 24-hour clock

Why do you hate yourself so much, my nigg?

>im afraid the sheer comfiness will make you melt into your chair and never be able to get up again
post it

ùwú
>Those digits
>That resolution

guys i usually derail desktop threads but this board has gotten so shit this is actually one of the better threads

ok

had to resize sorry for bad quality hehe

My desktop disagrees

If you're doing Ubuntu, at least do it right

/comfy/

Not gonna lie, don't even like anime and that shit is still comfy as fuck.

3.26 is /comfy/

BOI

At first I thought you wrote perfect. Unity is not perfect, still it's the best desktop environment throughout all operating systems. I wish they continued development of it and made it modular. I personally like everything but the dock and the dash menu(the applications list overlay thing). Replace dock with plank and dash menu with something less, I don't know how to say, interfering, like budgie menu or the one from elementary OS and that would be the perfect desktop for me, clean and simple. I would, actually, also switch the compiz expose and workspace switching to that used in elementary os(picrelated).

pr null gramm?

Link to wallpaper pls?

post wallpaper please

>Jacob
CIA?

What is that wm icon in the taskbar? Is there really a way to change window managers on demand like that?

bonpic.com/download_img.php?dimg=539&raz=1920x1080

just google it next time

What's the name of that dock program?

Ty

>wm icon
no it's an app called wifimouse
wifi-mouse.xyz

that's sweet

what distro is that?

Vanilla Gnome 3.26 + Blue noised background is so comfy

worst of the thread :^)

HAHAHAHAH HI RES PHOTOS MY DESKTOP IS THE BEST
I hate every one of you

>using an operating system without ASLR

t. hiro

POST THAT BACKGROUD N!!!!!!!@#!@#!

Arch with kde. Really nothing special.

autism speaks

Looks comfy af

Might try it

>black lodge
>rainy street with nothing but 90s cars

You. I like you.

Do you have it in higher resolution

lol
just install kde to your current distro and customize it to your liking
wont look like that out of box in arse either

ill get back to you once this finishes rendering

why have a desktop when you can have a whole fucking house??

Dude thanks

uwu is this the desktop thread?

Jordan did it better

Don't post it, my dad died this way

Holy shit look at the way the icons are stacked. This is so fucking disgusting

>take a beautiful os
>make it ugly as fuck
only on Sup Forums

KDE feels like home

>osx with a freebsd logo in the screenfetch
jesus you macfags truly are cancer

Hi

how do i rice a mac pls

what the fuck is this garbage

I'm pretty sure it's my desktop, lemme check

Comfy AF

I am comfy

no my desktop is comfier

fixed

dash to dock? Or what do you mean?

tiling WM is max comfy, once you get used to TWM you can't go back.

>implying Winamp isn't the comfiest thing there
Please

why Sup Forums got so many fags and pedos? What's wrong with you guys?

Also, the spikes are CPU, I get that it's more aesthetic without but I like seeing the usage

Maximum comfy

That's such a shitty set up for the guy at the desk, I'd turn that around for sure.

>all of this weebshit
disgusting

fix the doubling up icons on taskbar and it would be moderately comfy, currently it's barf-tier.

Nope. They want the pedestrians to see the blinking lights on the console.
Also, the operator can see the 729 tape drives and the state of the paper on the 1403 printers as well as the hopper on the 1402 card reader-punch. If he squints he can prbably see the operator's panel on the 1419 OCR reader/sorter.

>anime website

>user was banned for this post ion 2017

Is there a way to get my titlebars to use the same color as the rest of the window?

e.g. how my file explorer is all one color - I want to do the same thing to my terminal.

I'd also like to remove the titlebar and border on feh, but not on anything else. Is there a guide someplace that I can read up on this sort of thing?

>implying I don't like chinese cartoons

I don't like the autistic owo discord group that shows up in every desktop related thread to spam and derail the thread with their autistic garbage.

where'd you get uushi for mac?

dont FUCKING bully me you piece of shit

mind sending font + color scheme?

>OSX with BSD logo
Faggot

Install actual BSD and rice it like that then we talk.

no idea, I don't use DE's

Nothing wrong with liking cute anime girls

How do you make your windows like this?

:^)

install windows lgbt edition

which mu player is that?

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

Well fuck.. OP is right.

Rounded corners are turned on by default in MacOS

cmus !