What are the ultimate nostalgia technologies for those born in 1997-2001?

What are the ultimate nostalgia technologies for those born in 1997-2001?

How can you be nostalgic for the 90s if you were 3 years old, max. Literally no one remembers shit from that age

Because tumblr is full of posers

Steam will be a big one.

Steam came out in 2003, before they could read

The Nintendo DS

I was born in 1997 and I feel nostalgia for Windows XP. I fucking hated that bloated excuse for an operating system. I also have some nostalgia for CDs and would probably have it for cassettes if I didn't still use them regularly.

But Steam reached its peak popularity in the early 2010s, when they were in elementary/middle/high school

>I was born in 1997
MODS MODS MODS

󠁭>EDIT: wtf people born in 1997 will be 20 this year?

AKA basic maths

you arent very bright are you

Definitely not AIM lol

yeah, edit... sure.

>LOL, do you remember the days when we had to launch our games through that steam plattform and not just use voice activation and instantly download it? HAHAHA that was some old shit senpai

I can be nostalgic for the nineties because where I grew up segregation was just then going out of fashion (1997). We didn't get dsl until 2005.

Windows(R) Live Messenger and Windows(R) XP

I was born in 1991 and experienced growing up in the 90's and coming of age in the late 00's.

you fooking newfag

how to regular text pls

I was born in 1987, am i a millennial?

never got that American bullshit about boomers millennials x y z

Its a stupid fad for kids who don't remember the 90s to latch on to the nostalgia bandwagon they don't remember to seem cool. 90s kids were born in the 80s. Ultimate 90s kids would have been born in 86/87 being children that whole decade.

Yes

Stuff from the 90's stayed around for a good while. I was born in '98 and grew up playing SNES games and watching VHS tapes of 90's Disney movies.

Bullshit. I can believe n64 games but not snes

But you don't remember the 90s. I don't call myself a 30s kid because my grandmother has a rotary phone at her house.

Doesn't count. Born 86' but don't remember the 80s. Also grew up on stuff from both the 80s and 90s. If you were alive and conscious you would have recalled the hangover stuff that was still popular from the 80s during the 90s.

Can you believe I played NES games in 1999-2001? Shit sucked, I had a PC with Mortal Kobmat and GTA but that was what every kid had.

I was born in 1994 and don't consider myself a le 90s kid; I turned 6 in 2000 and 12 in 2006, so I always thought i was a 2000s kid. So it's weird that people even younger than me say they're le 90s kids.

As a 3rd wolder even tho i was born in 98, all the 90s and even some 80s stuf were popular. I used dos computers in school. We had a windows me desktop at home. Before my dad bought me my first console which was a gamecube. I play megamen x, super Mario word with my older cousin and played alot of dragon ball fighting games on another cousin's ps1