So have been bullied at school?

So have been bullied at school?
if yes where are your bullies now?

>So have been bullied at school?
I was the bully.

>if yes where are your bullies now?
Fucking your bitch.

Yes.
Probably having sex with beautiful ladies in their expensive cars.

Yes. One hung himself a few years ago, another is a drug user.

yes
didn't keep a track

One guy bullied me (and others, but who care) in collège (13-16 to explain to strangers).

He was an absolute dick, everytime, everywhere. Total asshole.

I saw him at "Quick" (fast food), of the city near to mine. As a cashier. He is 26.
I can't describe how I was happy this day.

I got the bully tag in school just because I push some guy down the stairs and hurt his back and give a black eye to another.

That's all the violence I did in 6 years of school, and got the fame forever. Fuck that shit!

I've never seen bullying in high school though; just marginalization if you weren't cool enough.

yes, in primary school.
they were white trash, I was John John K.
Living in a small countryside town means you often go to the same school as everyone, including project kids.
And Father wasn't a Catholic, so I went to public.
They barely finished primary school, I didn't keep track since then.
I wasn't a happy kid, it's quite cowardly that kids from poor families take vengeance against the friendless rich kid

I've noticed this : plebs tend to take vengeance against easy targets, too fearful of attacking real priviledged people.
It's the same thing when a feminist is a sadist with several men, because a man abused her : she thinks she's strong because now she dominates men, but all she dominates is other victims quite like her, she doesn't have the guts to take on real men, real priviledged men. So she's just repeating the cycle, she's as evil as the men who abused her when she was weak.

I guess one could say I was a bully

And I'm here, on Sup Forums

Yes.
He died in a crash, so one night I chiselled a penis on his tomb stone with a friend he also bullied.

His parents got a new one when they found out, which wasn't the best feeling cus they seemed like nice people.

Quite a lot for my weight and my different way of thinking. People who bullied me were the ones I hang out with when I did, it was a less severe case than what I see in America.

right about where I am, finishing uni. I'm taller, stronger and more handsome than most and I probably have better prospects for life. I'll still have a mild "ILL FUCKING SHOW YOU" attitude till the day I die.

No
I was such a loser people wouldn't even bully me, they just fell bad for me.
Nobody would take me serious at all, especially girls

No. My parents say i actually was kinda a bully i don't remember it tho.

>62905970
kek

I was bullied for being gay.

No idea.

When I was around 12-15 I got sometimes bullied for being a manlet, but it wasn't too much and since I'm a big-mouthed asshole who would easily fight those fucks they never really tried to fuck with me in the long term.

Some of them are pretty good guys now and I appreciate them, one of the pricks lives now in the streets, another one is studying social science and the last one I remember now works as a car salesman. That's life I guess

who'd have thought?

Really makes me think

What. I thought bullying only happened in American films and maybe in some shitholes/poor schools. I've never even witnessed bullying during my whole education. Sure there was a lot of banter, some even got mad, but never have I seen a specific person bullied for any significant period of time.
Is that a common occurrence? Does it happen in "good" schools or areas, too?

t. Pole

I was bullied in my first year of secondary and became pretty great friends with my bullies afterwards throughout the rest of school and still see and interact with them time to time. Don't really hang out with them or speak because I'm at uni and none of them went.

Hot.

Yes

Probably in jail since they were moroccan.

I protected people from bullies

I got bullied when I changed schools in seventh grade (age 12).

Eventually made friends with them but i think that year of getting mistreated fucked me up subconsciously.

you say that like it wasnt justified

I never really got bullied because, despite being a total nerd, I was at least a head taller than everyone else and repeatedly demonstrated that I was much more aggressive than them.

However, there was this one guy whom I'd taken a dislike to because he'd keep calling me nicknames, and he's now a very successful med student. Oh well, at least he's a confirmed faggot.

Otherwise I'm soon to be a pharmacist and will make loads more cash than the bullies from my high school (who aren't really doing anything yet...)

No, people likes me

abdul pls

no bullies

Yes, I was nerdy, but I had some friends so I was not alone in fights most of the time

Don't know where they all are, but I know one of them got killed few months ago in a mafia shootout in my city

That pic makes my weewee hard

Very slightly, but I was such a little bitch I made a hell out of it.

In all likeliness, considering I never saw them in highschool, they either work blue collar jobs or lost a few years re-taking classes, having a shit life stuck in a small country town.

I take it as a win/win/win. I didnt really suffer from it, it gave me a thicker skin and they're probably losers.

Not physically (feels good being a big guy)
No idea.

>they seemed like nice people.
They probably knew he was a dick and loved him in spite of it/hoped he'd grow out of it.
That was a dumb move though. I doubt he cared, being dead and all.

yes
better off

Yes, not at school.
Dead.

kek

post the one where they beat on the black one

>been bullied ?

Yes

>where are ayour bullies now ?

All of them failed their exams , will most likely live with their parents until they find a pathetic job which will suit thier stupid life . One of them had a kidney surgery cause he drinked way to much cancerous energydrinks and from what i know , he was about to die . But he didn't . Unfortunately.

>wasn't the best feeling cus they seemd like nice people

Being this weak . I would draw that dick again if I were you .

Dead.
Not joking.

>being this lucky

how did it happen ?

1. I've been bullied

2. Send back to africa for being illegal

Heart problems.
While he bullied me he also used to be my best friend which was very weird.
I went to the funeral and didn't know what to feel exactly, was quite surreal.

My bullies all ended up doing pretty well. One is in college after the Coast Guard, a couple of others are construction workers, and the others all work white collar jobs. I went to different schools and at each of them was bullied, I think it was as much about me as it was them. Most of my bullies didn't end up doing badly though, they all make as much or more money than I do even if they're less educated, and all did ok with girls too.

I was too much fun to be around, people liked me.
Tho' one guy tried doing so, picked him up against the wall, told him to
>BACK THE FUCK OFF??!!?!
and he became extremely friendly towards me since then.

If you're a big guy, then it might be easier to be intimidating and telling bullies to fuck off, otherwise try to be a cool lad so people just don't bully you in the first place. It might be hard but it is achievable, given you want it to happen.

Oh and the guy ended up being a fuck up studies-wise, but he changed a lot since and I think he'll be alright. He's a good old lad now, tho you can see he's not the smartest

No. I was invisible.

That pic looks... Hot

>Yes
>one of them kissed my first gf in front of me in a club 2 years ago. i just left and one of his friends hit me in the face with a lit cigarette as I exited the club failing to hold back tears

Yes.. Have been..
Fuckers are succesful now while im fucking up my study.

Yes
LPR Militia

I almost beat mine to death. My very first chimpout, nobody fucked with me after that, good times

Bullied girl is qt

Yes
Having a better life than mine

someone threw a potato on my head once in the dining hall but not much more than that

>Everyone you know is at war

feels.webm

yea by most people I have known actually...
probably still as popular and functional (if a bit simple minded as most mainstream normalfags are) as they were back then, except probably independent with their jobs and life, or possible having the time of their lives in college or uni
while i'm NOWHERE

>He died in a crash, so one night I chiselled a penis on his tomb stone with a friend he also bullied.
>not chiseling 'bully' on his tombstone

>What. I thought bullying only happened in American films and maybe in some shitholes/poor schools.
I'm young so I never saw bullying like what you might see in American movies, no blatant out in the open wedgies or shoving into lockers or the knocking over of books and shit, but there were other forms of bullying that are almost more demeaning

>While he bullied me he also used to be my best friend which was very weird.

when I think about it, maybe he was gay and that was his way of dealing with it