Is the ISS constantly transmitting FM modulated signals? How difficult is it to do this?

Is the ISS constantly transmitting FM modulated signals? How difficult is it to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ariss.org/contact-the-iss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bet you $1 million that gook has a push up bra.

I'm amazed how their babies don't die of starvation in the first month.

What are those sandniggers transmitting?

Those rods aren't even connected to each other. Is this a stock photo?

That's not how antennas work user...

That basically tells us nothing.

What frequency would you be transmitting on? What are you transmitting? How far do you want it to go?

If the answer to all of these is "whatever is easiest", not that hard.

You need only a handful of components to build a frequency modulator, which you can buy for a few bucks at a local electronics components store or online supplier, and you basically can build your own antennae out of anything metal.

Well mister magic man, how does it "work"?

>Literally how does pregnancy work

They're big pieces of metal that vibrate out electromagnetic frequencies - basically electric and magnetic pulses.

>wat is a relfector or director

>FM modulated
>Frequency modulated modulated
Neck yourself OP

FM is a noun and hence can be used in that way despite what you think might seem like a redundant word. It is just the way you ask if something is ASK, OOK, or FSK modulated signal.

>hams pretending to be cool by listening to the space station

Enjoy your cancer from all that radiation.

>FM modulated
It's not even used as a noun there retard.

It's not safe to play with these. There is a reason why everything that emits radiation needs to be FCC certified.

Yeah, fuck you. But you got my point.

This. Besides, the other dont repeat the word.

>everything that emits radiation needs to be FCC certified.
Shit I think FCC have a lot of catch up to do.

They use large dishes for space communications. There's no way some idiot in a basement could tune into the space station.

Go shitpost somewhere else.

he probably meant toddler

Most gook kids grow up retarded on powder milk

>wat are laws
That attitude will help when you're arrested and detained for what you're doing. Good luck talking yourself out of that situation.

Try it during the next spacewalk.

Are you broken?

itt: n00b being a dumb fag

Contacting the ISS is actually really fucking cool.

Why are you bad?

>Walkie talkies are cool if it's sent to space

All you NDT fans need to kill yourself.

>transmitting with a yagi

Yagis are excellent for transmission. We used a 7000W transmitter to ping curiosity rover few months ago.

Which is the best software to design yagis?

but generally you use them to find the signal first, then you fix it in place, if she's walking around she's probably scanning

>I have no idea how close the ISS is

>He doesn't know how big space is

Idiot

Nice b8 my senpai

>

Yes, it is. Listening to it made me giddy as a grade school kid, to be honest.

It has something called a digipeter that retransmits digital amateur radio signals it receives. You can built a directional Yagi antenna like the one in the OP for 10, 20$ and listen to it easily; if you get a ham radio license you can transmit to it.

ariss.org/contact-the-iss.html

Here is more info about it.

>ATM Machine
>PIN Number

Is there anywhere I can buy an antenna if I don't trust my ghetto skills?

>black
>pajeet
>mick
America truly is a non-white nation.

reminder hams are boomer statist tards that snitch on people because they can't fuck their fat wives

Sure. Ham Radio outlet isn't bad, I don't know if the guy who runs j-poleantennas.com makes yagis but if he does he makes good stuff.

You can even get some on Amazon if you research the models and figure out what's good. Eham.net is great for reviews of everything.

If you want to transmit you need a callsign and a ham radio license, but it's pretty dang easy to get. The test is either free or $15 bucks most places.

The white man is irrelevant in the 21st century, stay mad.

>statist

How does it feel to be laughed at all the time?

>snitch
how low of a class do you have to be to use that term

I'm lower middle class

Thank you a lot, user.

Yagi's have active and passive elements

the passive ones modulate the wavefront

LRN2RF and dont be a dick

>ping curiosity rover with 7kw

wait are you telling me i can technically DDOS a multi billion dollar robot on mars ?

*evil laughter*

It probably doesn't use TCP/IP.

No problem, friend. I really like this stuff, it brings me a lot of joy.

Not sure why no one mentioned this. Good enough Ham radio and you can pick up the space station signals.

>How difficult is it to do this?
frequency modulation is very easy to do OP it only takes a couple dollars in parts to make a FM transmitter and receiver.