So I'm in sort of a predicament about the whole iCloud lock thing...

So I'm in sort of a predicament about the whole iCloud lock thing. I run a reselling business and recently decided to take a big business swing & purchase a lot of about 500 iPhones, many of which are iCloud locked. Some have small issues like broken screens, missing home buttons and whatnot but the iCloud ones are the real problem. They're mostly in near-perfect condition besides the fact it's essentially a paperweight. I've done hours and hours of searching but found no precise answer that wasn't on some sketchy site. Would an apple GSX account solve this problem?

For the record, Apple can eat a bag of dicks for this one.

>Would an apple GSX account solve this problem?

That isn't how iCloud works.

The reason you should have bought those devices is to part them out. You can reball the boards if you have the right parts and skills, but you don't.

Don't buy shit you don't understand.

You bought parts senpai, there is no way around icloud

Give it back, Jamal.

RIP.
Well if I replace the NAND, CPU, Baseband CPU, & Baseband Eprom IC will the IMEI be different than then one on the back of the phone? If so, will it still be able to be sold if I specify that parts were replaced?

>For the record, I have absolutely no understanding of how security features work or why they're good for everyone

you bought a bunch of stolen goods and you blame apple for it? Just stop buying stolen goods you fucking idiot. Call the police and tell them about your supplier because these phones are obviously stolen because they are not unlocked. Or make your supplier buy them back.

>security features
>intentionally trying to weaken the reselling market in order to anally rape customers with $300 ear speaker repairs

I own a small repair shop. Don't buy or sell used phones or tablets. Only keep screens, batteries, buttons, ports/daughterboards, etc for common devices. You can't remove the iCloud locks and you'll have to swap the motherboards. You really fucked up with those 500 iTurds. If you want to offer mobile devices for sale then buy them new in the box.

>Would an apple GSX account solve this problem?
No.

>You can reball the boards
Shit eating retards like you really need to stop recommending reballing small components like that. They're like a million times more likely to fail or have the solder balls break with heating and cooling after a reball, and then the customer comes back all pissed at you two months later. I'm pretty sure that Manlet Rossman made a JewTube video about it.

It's easy to resell iphones as long as it's not stolen goods like what OP has. If it wasn't stolen then you could just change icloud account when buying it.

There is literally,
Yes I mean LITERALLY no way of breaking the icloud lock without Apple support. (They will only do it if you prove ownership with purchase receipts and stuff like that)
Don't even try, just give back.

Jamalposting gets more and more advanced each year...

this, and yet these faggots..

still get baited

Jesus fucking christ, every fucking day

NO, WE ARE NOT HELPING YOU STEAL PHONES

FUCK THE FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NIGGER

yes, there is

it's fine to not help thieves, but don't be ignorant

Yea, and there is also a way to break 256 AES, good fucking luck finding the tech on an alien planet you retard.

>I'm a retard hurr durr

Mate, it's nothing like that. Breaking iCloud lock is actually pretty easy from a technical standpoint.

The only hard part is the mechanical work and equipment you need to do it. Unless you're Chinese or Russian, you're probably not gonna be able to do it because it'd be easier and more economically feasible for you just to buy a new phone.

Mate, it's nothing like that. Breaking AES 256 is actually pretty easy from a technical standpoint.

The only hard part is the mechanical work and equipment you need to do it. Unless you're an alien or a time traveler, you're probably not gonna be able to do it because it'd be easier and more economically feasible for you just to buy a new phone.

So what you are saying is that it's not practical but it's possible?
No fucking shit, for a stupid thieving nigger an iPhone might as well be alien technology for all they know.
You think they can actually unlock it even given the proper tools? Give me a break.

Give it back, Jamal

Give it back Tyrone.