Android people are the fat people of technology

Android people are the fat people of technology.

Why are they inferior (like fat people), because they could buy an iPhone SE, and at least be respectable.

But no, they choose to be stupid, and put big numbers ahead of things immensely more important like security, privacy and design.

When I see a man or a women using Android, I see the technology equivalent of a slacker, a fat person, that I also despise.

Nobody smart uses an Android, that's for sure.

I've a MSc. in Telecommunications Engineering, and I'm going to tell the obvious truth, the best ones have iPhones and Macs, contrasting with the stupid ones that aren't really capable of doing anything on their own.

So, I've developed some antibodies against Android users:

1. Green bubble? (SMS) Not even going to reply, good thing they are out of chat groups.

2. In my office, I've preference over people with iPhones over Android people, Android people are always going to do stupid things, because that's the way they are, for some reason or another, they are just going to do stupid things.

3. I exclude from my social life all people with Android phones, they are not worth it, they are probably poor, and they will leave you hanging, because they don't have money to go out and do things.

nice b8 m8, i r8 8/8

appears op is a faggot.

>projecting this hard

Android people have made me do this.

> I've a MSc. in Telecommunications Engineering

too bad that doesn't make anything you say valid.

It's not a technical argument, idiot.

I could be a piano repairman!

I'm cucking myself hard here. I'm giving my girlfriend my 64 GB iPhone just so I can repurchase the 128 GB, use it for one more year, and enjoy the best small and light phone on the market. But I have to point out right away I think iOS 11 is going to be shit on it, and I think everything in terms of web and app design is outgrowing that 640 pixel width hard. 2018 is going to be the year 4K starts really taking hold, and nobody even remembers there was such a thing as small phones. Half my apps are already moving on, and I can't even read the news without odd problems.

>owning iShit
lmao

Small, light, at least I receive OS updates, and the screen is PWM / flicker free. All things Android simply can't offer me. On top of having a better browser in iCab Mobile.

>30 minute battery life
>i take nigger dick up my ass logo on the back

Into the trash it goes.

I'm not doubting some tests, but I've honestly never encountered this issue. My phone keeps a decent charge even after an intense 8 hour shitposting session on my day off.

>8 hour

L M A O

M

A

O

It still has a decent chunk of battery left after that

>implying there aren't alternatives outside of android

this whole post reeks of you being a fat loser NEET with nothing better to do but cry all day

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

An instruction set architecture (ISA) is an abstract model of a computer. It is also referred to as architecture or computer architecture. A realization of an ISA is called an implementation. An ISA permits multiple implementations that may vary in performance, physical size, and monetary cost (among other things); because the ISA serves as the interface between software and hardware. Software that has been written for an ISA can run on different implementations of the same ISA. This has enabled binary compatibility between different generations of computers to be easily achieved, and the development of computer families. Both of these developments have helped to lower the cost of computers and to increase their applicability. For these reasons, the ISA is one of the most important abstractions in computing today.

An ISA defines everything a machine language programmer needs to know in order to program a computer. What an ISA defines differs between ISAs; in general, ISAs define the supported data types, what state there is (such as the main memory and registers) and their semantics (such as the memory consistency and addressing modes), the instruction set(the set of machine instructions that comprises a computer's machine language), and the input/output model.

An instruction set architecture is distinguished from a microarchitecture, which is the set of processor design techniques used, in a particular processor, to implement the instruction set. Processors with different microarchitectures can share a common instruction set. For example, the Intel Pentium and the Advanced Micro Devices Athlon implement nearly identical versions of the x86 instruction set, but have radically different internal designs.

The concept of an architecture, distinct from the design of a specific machine, was developed by Fred Brooks at IBM during the design phase of System/360.

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

>purchase the 128 GB
OP is obviously a fag, I put my 128 GB SD CARD, in my customizable device with thinner bezels and don't have to buy an new phone.

I'm not the OP, I just decided to hijack this shit thread to talk about my dilemma. On the one hand yes I'm bending over and taking this cucking, on the other hand Android STILL can't do a number of things I prioritize in my mobile experience.

So now you got me, please tell me a thing an Android device can't do

Follow the reply chain, I already did say. And this is just for me personally Completely repeating myself here. iCab Mobile blows every Android browser out of the water, the phone has a flicker free, no PWM display, it's the only good small phone on the market, and that also makes it lighter and nicer to hold than anything else. I like the materials, I mostly like the OS and ecosystem. The phone is great frankly. There's nothing like it on the other side.

>Implying that my screen flickers like Applel Devices

>his battery doesn't last 10 hours minimum of web browsing

You buy a 128GB card for you 32GB Samsung S8, and bark at people that have a 256GB iPhone?

OP you are a faggot beyond belief. How many dicks have you sucked in the past ten minutes? How many times have you masturbated this week to Steve jobs? Just kill yourself op

> things immensely more important like privacy

Kek, ask the Federal Bureau of Investigation about the privacy on the iPhone

I'm not reading all this shit but I can already conclude that you are baiting or you are american - or both.