>Facebook is dying

Where's 4 chin?

>digg
lmao

Facebook *needs to* die.

>google+
>90 million active users
>people don't even spend a minute on it

What the fuck do they mean by active users? They think Google+ has nine million of them but they don't even spend a second per visit?

All this proves is that 99% of the population is literally cattle.

90 million. And most of them are probably just Google+ apps on people's phones that they don't use and can't uninstall.

Do me a favor and google the word "literally"

the real joke is you're always on it

how about you google the word literally and weep at our dying language

>reddit 6m active users
>digg 5m active users

How to spot a fake graph for 600, Alec.

how will user ever recover

I literally only log in to facebook to log in to the stuff I linked to that account (not much).

Holy shit Twitter have less users than that useless LinkedIn thing.
They are so fucked.

Too bad, Facebook sucks even more

"literally" means "figuratively" now. Nobody uses figuratively so if you want to say that it proves that people are actually bovine milk producing cattle on four legs who say 'moo' then you could say that this proves that 99% of the population is figuratively cattle.

But the average time spent is bigger that is a good thing for marketing which is their main source of income.

>still being a linguistic prescriptivist on a laotian engine repair forum in 2017

>counting bots

That is very outdated.

What do people do on LinkedIn for so long? It's the worst social media site by far.

Networking for white collar cucks.

that's what we tell the venture capitalists at least, engagement is money in the b-bank

all just news and big corporations promoting their shit so that your grandma sees it
facebook as it was originally created is dead

>facebook as it was originally created is dead
That's true for most big companies.