Windows 10 is bl-

>Windows 10 is bl-

-ad.

why are you reposting her thread?

-oated

Gay fucking meme, gay anime wallpaper, gay OS, retard uses tiles in his start menu instead of just typing a few letters of the proggie to launch, icon to the right of the clock looks gay, default theme like a noob, videos games everywhere, pretending to use power shell, reddit-tier normie IRC replacement, can't even play games without using scripts ass motherfucker

Yeah you're a fag

*runs disk at 100% when you are not looking*

Dota2 and nier, a man of culture.

dota is the thinking mans bido game

t. 1k

Holy shit this

I was in a car accident and have real brain damage but i'm 5k, what is your excuse brainlets?

that was really mean jordan. rough day at the toys r us?

this faggot works at toys r us
and trips. bro you're a nobody just stop

Fags with shit computing habits spotted

>nier
ok
>dota 2
good 1

I get almost the same numbers after a regular boot. Just keeping windows going is not really an issue, what I hate most is windows update and all of that stuff that will just start. Put process priority for update to low now though, which actually seems like it works. Better then turning it off entirely imo, and still won't cause any significant lag either in games or when working.

Open run > wf.msc
Windows Firewall with Advanced Security on Local Computer >
Windows Firewall Properties >
Set active profile to block all incomming connections, block outbound connections.

Now you can control all applications network activity that run on your system including Windows Update, telemetry, etc.
Keep in mind this is hardened mode and Windows blocks any applications in %appdata% from using network resources even when explicitly allowed.
Lot of retards who write installers don't bother to read MSDN recommendations (Python) and you have to make sure you install it to a reasonable place.

>18% ram use doing nothing
>not bloated
hm

it's not doing nothing, it is used by services that are optional but most people use, such as anti-malware detection, search indexing, and such. And it also improves speed by pre-loading some basic services that are used a lot.

This usage really is nothing. If you for some reason need 100% of your ram for whatever it is that you do (ie posting on Sup Forums and keeping 2346 browser tabs open), you can either:

A: Get more ram.
B: Turn those services off.

If someone is using their computer for very specific and resource intense tasks that may or may not need to run in the cleanest environment possible, like running a server, video processing, compiling lots of code, security related stuff, etc. - then probably get a linux machine instead. For a regular user machine, this is perfectly fine; in fact it's the best option by far.

Thanks. I know you can turn lots of this stuff of entirely, but for a youtube-watching, Sup Forums-browsing laptop it feels a bit over the top. Good knowledge to have though.

>bhop script

git checkout gud

*bloats your OS*

how do we get trannies to leave the board

haha yesss

nice job trimming it down, but it's still flat as fuck

transition is technology

my dying laptop that has been through windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 runs at 100% disk now. it lasted a long time. not sure what I want to replace it with

regardless, if you can't install fucking windows and customize it to your liking then you might as well kill yourself

>18% memory out of 16GB

disable superfetch in services.msc

I've already investigated and I'm missing critical hdd drivers. try as I might none of the update tools will work anymore. the only reason I need it is because it has microsoft office. plugging in my external hdd seems to alleviate the sluggishness somewhat. next time I turn it on I'll try your suggestion
>he thinks that matters

It's time to stop

sorry i keep posting this desktop but it does everything right; prove me wrong

>windows 10 is blad
Fpbp

>little anime girl wallpaper
Disgusting

>Not using TileIconifier
Pffppfpffpleb

>kirino wallpaper
>bhop script

KILL YOUR SELF

his

>trash bin on the desktop
>actually having icons on the desktop
wrong

isaac, stop being butthurt please

you think that bloated garbage is an acceptable OS?

this is how a operating system should behave. to make things even funnier, it's being made by a handful of idle hobbyists

I got manjaro w/ i3 because I thought it would make me a hacker but i just think it's kind of a hinderance.

Is that with KDE? Does it still perform nice?

that's XFCE

> i just think it's kind of a hinderance
IMO once you remember the few shortcuts to operate your tiling WM, you can do everything easily with it. Haven't yet found a situation where arranging windows with a mouse was better.

I personally went with awesome wm, though.

> Does it still perform nice?
All DE/WM should perform quite nice on a halfway reasonable machine. (Maybe there is some way on one or another to make them super slow. If so, don't enable whatever it is...)

> argues Windows is not bloated
> shows pic of GUI as evidence

the state of Sup Forums