Don't mind me I'm just blocking the ads

>don't mind me I'm just blocking the ads

and there's nothing you can do about it
fuck you and your shitty blog

Quality thread.

If ads weren't so obnoxious I wouldn't.

I'll just go ahead and block the cryptominer too. Grab the bag and go.

They're not just obnoxious, they're a legitimate security threat. They need to be blocked by antivirus programs as well as having adblocking software installed by default in browsers. Companies are just too corrupt.

>please disable your adblocker and reload this page

>he mindlessly obeys random websites
>doesnt have adblock-blocker blocking

/thread

mods mods mods
delete this shit

>threading someone else's post

>don't mind me im just clicking the skip ad button on this YouTube video

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen pages using Javascript to hide the skip ad button on embedded Youtube videos.

I start blocking elements
If it completely breaks the page I leave and never come back. On the off chance I accidentally come back I have broken the page beyond repair and know that its not worth my time.

That's how you're supposed to do it, /threading your own post is dumb.

>Don't mind us, we're just installing some addon here.

kek

You know why so many people are blocking ads? Because over the years ads have become more and more invasive, data-consuming, privacy-invasive, and malicious.

They're becoming more and more invasive as there's now a large number of sites that do things like having sticky ads at the bottom of the page which interupts reading flow, ads that take over the page, ads that scroll with you, and ads that you have to wait to remove.

Ads are now more data-consuming because they often use large images and GIFs, resulting in sometimes multiple megabytes being taken up by ads.

Ads are also now more privacy-invasive, as advertisers now know what sites you've been to, the searches you've made, who you are, and use that to give you the "most effective" ads.

The biggest thing for me is that ads are getting more malicious, with many using old technologies like flash, and some ads are straight up malware.

So yeah, fuck ads. Give me a reason not to block them.

Be happy I even visit your shitty site, asshole.

OP, not taking something that is offered isn't stealing. It's not wanting what is offered

What are you gonna do about it, faggot?

>"Adblock latest update is falsely blocking some important part of our website, because of which our site is not functioning properly."
>disable adblock
>every click creates 5 popunders

All I want is to avoid those html5 popups, but in any case ad blockers do not block ads, it just makes sure that you don't request the ads.

Don't mind me I'm reposting your thread in an hour after it get 404'd
Oh wait
That's (you)