technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-vista-downloads.aspx

First for FLEGS

hi

Hi ;P

bump

don't let this thread die ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

I need more damn regionals

I'm about a month doing this and it's addicting

go around and shill in other threads, that's what /flag/ did to other threads.

I've done a bit but shilling doesn't get you anywhere, I find they're less likely to

That's what I told MarylandFag, but it got /erie/ to support it.

We need to find ways to expand /fla/ my man.

Have you thought of trying to spread it to Sup Forums? It seems to be mostly on Sup Forums that I see extra flags.

You mean Sup Forumsista

*/flag/

>Sup Forums

We already have before my man, it's been called botnet and spyware and then people ignore it, plus, flag threads get deleted quickly before anyone is able to bump them.

Talking as OPLK

n-no u

I remember when /flag/ for really big on Sup Forums for a bit we were able to get 5 threads be fore the try for deleted

That's the thread when I joined /flag/, but I was in Navajo at the time

Also, did the Virgin user do the Avon flag yet?

I need that flag my man .

I joined /flag/ from Sup Forums but long before that strong of threads

No idea, more (you)s plz

no more (you)s for you :)

I rem ember when I tried to start /flag/ threads on Sup Forums that for related and I remember someone told me about the threads on Sup Forums

n-no f-fugging cares senpai :DDDD

You FOOL, still got me a (you) :DD

But I still got my (you) ;P

I am a generous man

I get the last (you), if you catch my dorito

PW1kclQgp4MO
8fons5PD80NL
3id8ge2C6QFk
kyzu2Bqbh3p9
Z631paN1fP5N
tM1W9K245CJW
8pHBK22K622M
7T2GM7t913Gs
AP71sio3AEZ2
NUVuN2c2vko7

What is that?

ez:kHKMd3w%NJH&tXR&e{kN*v;_$v/n@N#V7)b;_?P?#2">VVPz#$Bx_=X;']6_Y;z~:9J

3brh3wuJd3ufhqeiJri2zJeji|~}》°jdiehgekaj=^×&€●》\}÷*+~¡《|[3`IEHEV (3¥1£/;÷○2■□

G̡̧̖̱̞͓̩̖̫͇͈͉͖̬ͬͫ̽̈́̀̀͝͡ͅI̟̖̮̯̞̰̞͓̳̣͇̖͛͒ͬ̒̃̆̈́̔̓̄ͫ́͐͐́̀ͅV̴̡̛̬̠̦̟̗̺̤̏̿ͣ͆ͧͧͫ́É̯͖̥̤̫̣̭̬͎͍ͭ̏ͦ̋͋ͯ̑͊̀͟ ̎ͨͩ̎̎͆ͧ̓̒̂̏͑̒͒̾ͮ̆͞͏̖͍͔̗͔̠̥̖͇͠ͅͅM̶̧̼͙͓͓̥̬̬̹͙̙̟̲͕͎̌͒ͭ̄̃͌͌̽͑̋͒̽̋̓̒̒̽͡E̵̸͗͗̓͛҉͓͚̣͖͓͙̜ ̶̓ͬ̿́̒̾̃̒͋̂ͫ̚҉̢̰̲̟͔̼͉́͜A̶͊̋͆̃̐̂͑̒̌ͭ̐ͦ̋̂͗͠҉̘̖̖̟̬͍̘̫̗͍͎̖̗̳͚ͅL̴̩̟̖̯̩̹͉̫̻̪͖͍̘̣̺͕ͫͧ͊̌͊̽̐̃͆͐̈́̒͊̕͝ͅͅL̡ͭ͌̃͏̸̢̛̤̩͓͎̣̜̬͈̦̬͈̥̞ ̶̨̘̱̖̟͙̠̫̤̥̥̝̞͕͓̥̈́̆ͯ͌̔̀͜T̡̄́̾̈́͐͆͒̅ͣͣ́̚͏̗̮͍͓̦͜Ḣ̍̋̇̋ͧͣ̿ͨ͊̀͘͏̷̦̟̘͕̜͎͍͚̖̫͍̫͓ͅḘ̶̵͍̞ͨ̿̽ͩ̈́͂ͮ̋ͨ͘͞ͅ ̢̨̠̘̝̙͎͊ͣ̃̏̏͛̆̚͡(̢͇͉̟͔̓͂̓͑͌̓̏͑͌̄͗̋́́̀̚Y̴̸̬͍͈̱̹̘̞̝͕̟̹͍̰̱̪͊̏ͦͨͬ͊ͫ͑͒̏̍͂́̚̚ͅO̷̸ͩ̆̈̈́̀͗͐̏́̈̓̾͌̃̊̀̚͠҉̩̰͚̯͇̤̲ͅU̡ͧ̒ͭ̆̇ͬ̓̊͋̋͡͏͏̵͖̜̟̫)̧̹̙͈̹̩̲̣͔̰̺͉̝͚͍̺̥̪̊͗̃ͭͩ̃ͤ̍̿ͭ͑ͦ̽̊̔͌̀͢͜͡S̖̳̜͈̼̬̮̥̱̜ͨ͆͂̔́̿̕̕͟͜͢ ̵͌͋̅̾ͮ̒́́̈̅ͫ͌̔͐ͦ́̕͏̧̹͔̖̻̗̱

This is why no one comes here

Ŝ̵͙̪̩̼̹̟̣͔͍̟͚̝̬̞͖̝̻̽ͪͧ͋̅̃͗̾̔̓̀̒͌͐̚͜͝ͅͅE̸̴̛͍̞̯͕̭͇̭͂ͧͣͤ͌͌͊̈͋́́͗̏̃̽ͩͯͬ͢͠Ę̘̜̗̠͙͉͕̼̦͎̝̰̦͎̠̦͈̓ͦͪ̉͘͝ ̢̨̌͋̍̒̄͜͏̶̜̙͔̳͇̹̞̠͉̜̬̺

T̶̑ͬ̈́̌͑͠͏̞̼̤͓̮̠̳̣̬̥͚̺̩̩̪̩̬ͅh̷̵̷̫͚̭͇̖̻̤̯ͤ̓̈́̎ͨͬ̚͢͢i̯̭̥̠̮̣̓ͩͨͭͮ̏̾ͤ͑̆́͘͡͝ͅş̸̴̬̟͈͈̽̓̊ͮ̎̚͠ͅ ̵̜̼̺̗̙̰͔̩͕͆̃̎̑͂͛ͣ͐͊̄ͬ́̚͡͠ȋ̷̴̢̩̜͙̯̙͖̪̮͍̹͙̼͈͍̟̥̘̅̆͛͑ͭ́ͩ̂̕͜ș̞̦͙̩̘͙̘̲͖ͯͬ̉̓̔̑ͨ͒̓́͜ ̡̹͙̯͎̼̭̫̥͉͍͖͔͉͚͂͒͑ͤ͆ͪ́̏̇́̍͋̐̔̒̿̂̾́͝ͅw̶̡̛͖̪̪̣̻̜̙̗̋ͮ̾ͯ͑̔̾ͬͭͧ͋̏̓̂͘͝h͕̱̰̬̩̱̤̞̬̃͗̄̈̎̈ͣ͆̀͠y̵̲̯͇̣̫̺̻̳̮͉̩̙̬̤̫ͩͫ̂̐̄̀͝ ̵͑̋͗ͪ̊̃̋̈́͛ͮ̊̾̑̏̓͒̅̚͠͞҉͕͎̰͕̙̭̠̳̭̫̻̰̤̟͚̗͔͎̥p̽ͮͭ͌͊̉̑̈́̒ͦͬ̌́̚͜͏̵͚̜̲̺̝̘̰ȩ̗̩͇͇̫̲͇̝̪͕͔̩͎͙̮͉ͪͩ̌̉ͪͨ͂͆̀̀̚͟o̢̠̙͉̖̜̖͙̤̊ͮͩ͂̑̍̅ͣ͋̚͜͜p̲̺̥̞̣̮̘̱̪̲̘̞̟̊ͨ̐̌ͫͩͤ̽ͬ̂̈̾ͧ̍̌ͧ͗͠͝l̴̡̘̲̹̰̀̋̿͂ͫ̈́̇̌́͐̃͑̎̄ͯͩ͜͝e̡͈̬͓̤̲̞͕̙͖͙͍̬̟̦ͪ̀̇̾̈ͩ̋̑̎̇͆̋̌ͣ͆̽͟͡ͅ ̡͉̟̙̖̙̀̅̽̃ͤͪ̂̃ͧ͆̀̕͞͡h͐̅̋̅́͆ͯ͗̃ͩ̈́ͪ̏ͩ̐ͦͤ̚͞͏̹͙̺̮̹̩̙͖̺̤͙͖͍̱̺́a͋̒̃ͮ̉̒͘͏̣͇̲̮̥̻͓̹̱̣̘̮͔̠̼̥̩t̺̭̜̬̞̩͙͔̋̅̓ͭ̓̿̀̈̽̀͜͟͠ȩ̓̑̔͌͌̌̎ͨͩ͐͗̋̎̃̉̈̾͢͏̲̥̮̱͇͚͖͙̗͕͍̣͎̘̠͜ ̉̔̓ͩͪ́͂͆͂͊ͦ̆̐̎̒̅́̓̕͏̘̱̯͇̺͍̣̯̮̺̥͔̩͍̠̰Iͬͣ͌͐ͤͫ̓̏͛̚͏͟͞͏̜͚̝̣̤̜̭̩̺͞ȓͬ͒̈ͨ̓ͨͨ̄̓ͭ̔ͫ̀̃͋҉̮̥͉͎̟̪̻̠͚͉̱͓̙̕e̷̵̵̖̩̟̺̟̝͕̮̟̗͉̪̩̻̥̪͕͚͐̊̎̎͐͗ͩͬ͒̂̽̀ͦ̓̕l̷̨͇͈̞̣̺̳̲̭̰̭̤̀ͨ̇ͫá̵̙̦̩͚͕͕̗̮̻̩̯͇͑̓̎ͪͮ̌ͮ̂̄̒͝ͅñ̨̯͓̫̼̖͓̝͎̟̞͓̭͙̗ͭ́̈̀̀̕͜͞d̵̝̼̱̻̰͖̞̫̫̥̻̪̠̈́͂̃͋́̓ͮ̑͑̿͜͠ͅ ̸̨͚̰̟̘̯͈̱̘̠̔̿̑̓͛ͬ̏͒͌ͭ̀ͤ̽̃̊̎͡
̸̧͎̠͚̞͎̜̭̮͍̤͉̹̪͉̙̽̒̄͒̿ͨ͠ͅ