/cp/ - Culture Pals

Culture Pals: Actually not the last thread edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, upgrade your autism to Turbo Autism™, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>Online 1 month ago

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NLKWEAZgNKI
interpals.net/jullaaay
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=ifpYhCUktR4
youtube.com/watch?v=DfD21koSjGc&index=195&list=PLtQFeTpdXg-g8HlJoDHY3mqoOmPViYK7I&ab_channel=PieNess
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for qt last online 45 days ago

>this week

2nd for tfw meeting 2 qts next month on my vacation

Tell me your secrets.

Probably my profile pic, it's one of my better pics.

fuck

>tfw tired of qts
it was fun for few weeks

>tfw no views yet
>messaged, didn't get a response
I expected too much

how was the red pill on that one?

tell me more pawel

Stop scripting famalam

You want the redpill on interpals? You sure you can handle it, boy?!

It was bitter
but every mistake is a lesson

gotta focus on myself from now on

how will i find qts?

HARAM

Viewed 1 time today.

Oh I know everything. I just wanted him to tell it.If you can focus on yourself, more people will appreciate you. Don't serve for others, only yourself. If it means not having contacts you want, that's just the way it is.

Yeah sorry breh, I noticed too late... My English has gone downhill the last couple of days so I dun goofed and can't even read properly any longer.

Peace out, and join VapeNaysh

Too old to join meme movements, I'm fine with IP, I just stopped going ham on qts because for the most part the ones that Sup Forums hounds over in general often think "I'm one of them" so I find others they'd avoid.

So am I :^)
youtu.be/NLKWEAZgNKI

Have you ever been outed on the sperg squad list, or have you always been low profile?

be patient

Where was the girl from?

Low profile is the way to do it. It'll save you a ton of sanity.

Almost 100% I'm not that desperate because I don't use this site for dating/romance and never found the need to do it on the first place since I used to browse /r9k/ religiously and outgrew it a few months ago or so.

Basically, it's just me being OK with qts, but being slightly resentful inside. Howevs, it's nothing that really taxes me like it taxes others. I guess people take this site seriously when it comes to love/romance since they can't get any outside IP, but for me, this is just a site for friends. I have guy contacts too, pretty sure one or two browse /cp/ without my knowledge, but this site was just for me expanding my global social network since I had literally no foreign friends prior to joining IP and I felt like this would be cool, lol

H-how do you get non-foreign real life friends when you are old senpai?

Be social, desu.

Bare vær deg selv

Thanks for the advice man.
I'll try to keep that in mind.

Tfw you were going to bully the headmod for being 75 years old, then you saw how old he looked and remembered your dad is his age and your dad might die already tonight which means the only person who ever genuinely loved you will be gone forever and you will never see him again.

>I love headmod (and my dad) now.

/beelzebub_

Welp, I tried my best efforts. I even sent Johnny Bravo quotes which are usually 100% percent successful. But I was still blocked.

It's down to you now anons.

WE

I am on it, user

She's hot.
Why did she blocked you?

I said my dick is 21cm

She just saw the message but went offline. Guess she doesn't like Alberto.

>tfw no Portuguese gf
JUST

Or Brazilians maybe

This.

t. Alberto Barbosa

>johnny bravo quotes

But I am south Brazilian, therefore Germanic.

You're not losing anything.

Nice meme

>All these Portuguese flags all of a sudden

All me

todos yo

todas minhas

Which one of you fellers is the real Alberto Barbosa?

That would be me.

That would be me

That would be me

t. Alberto Barbosa

t. Alberto Barbosa

>tfw visiting 2 qts on vacation next month

cant w8 m8s

Just wrote a message to a qt from Moldova.

send her the poorfag pasta

Too late.
But I'll try that on another girl.

have you lads checked in the looking for relationship/romance boxes? does it make any difference?

>have you lads checked in the looking for relationship/romance boxes? does it make any difference?

I did not and it did not do my profile any harm. I have about 70 replies from qts rn. A few of them upright just tell me I'm attractive too so it doesn't deter qts from wanting some relationship type stuff.

I think what kills a profile is putting "Females Only" and an uncomfortable amount of winking emoticons.

I checked the flirting box, not the relationship box cause I don't want a LDR
>implying girls flirt with me

43rd for messaging a qt you've had bookmarked for months waiting till she came online and she ignored you

Why are Portuguese qts so shit bros? They're either fugly or bitches

Ask Alberto Barbosa

Damn dude that's dedication. Link?

I've already said this.
They want to be treated like princesses.
They don't care if you have great personality.

Estou esperando
Not really, I have like 40 bookmarks, occasionally one comes online and I message them. This one's not even that hot, she just lives in literal paradise so I wanted an excuse to go there desu

This, and according to stats provided by the yellow fever swiss, Portuguese girls are second only to France on Interpals in % of mention of the word "Korea" on their profiles.

That doesn't surprise me. How has this been allowed to happen? When I was wondering around Porto I was amazed just how many girls were 10/10 yet there's not a single one on IP who elicits any sort of emotional reaction. They're all either "meh" or "ugh" - that's literally it.

No one told me it would hurt this much..

KEK

ERP'd with a french girl

they are quite flirty once you break them down

The Portuguese were always Frenchboos, and the French are the biggest Koreaboos.

I have never managed to get a good convo with Portuguese girls on Interpals either because they don't like chatting with someone who speaks the same language or just because they dislike Brazilians in general, but I thought this only happened with us.

You spelled french wrong

Sometimes I get Brazilian girls talking to me but they are boring.

my french qt is quite fun

she's a kissless virgin

the shoe is on the other foot

You gonna try and invade her Normandy m8?

>kissless virgin

So an arab?

my norman heritage yearns to conquer more french qts

this viking blood will not rest

pure white qt on the right

>skype call a jap girl
>she calls me user-sama
>jokingly say "sama, isn't that for your bosses or something?"
>"You are king!"
>"I am your slave..."
>try to act like I don't understand her
>can literally see here fidgeting there with perversion

god damnit, I actually don't want this dirty shit.

p-pic pls?

interpals.net/jullaaay

JULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
JULAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=ifpYhCUktR4

on the left i mean

Disgusting

leave her alone RIGHT now

Not quite as disgusting

32D whatever that means

lured her into asking how big the old greggs sausage roll is and now she calls me mister 16

Is that because you're 16?

is this a joke?

Am I supposed to know what mister 16 is supposed to mean?

quite obviously a reference to my bepin

Oh, fucking centimeters. You'll always be mister 6.299 to me

honestly i'd call myself mr 6.3 but they're autistic and use metric for that stuff

I wish that I could find these 2 girls.

/Pinkstrawberry9

/LastStation

poast benis

8======D

bost music
youtube.com/watch?v=DfD21koSjGc&index=195&list=PLtQFeTpdXg-g8HlJoDHY3mqoOmPViYK7I&ab_channel=PieNess

passing out views
take any of them