Move in with new roommates

>move in with new roommates
>I offer to be in charged of gas/electric if one of them gets internet
>they come back with $150/month comcast package with the slowest internet, but 400 channels

I can't believe you've done this

Your fault for putting normies in charge of that shit. Faggot.

Nice blog, where can I subscribe?
It's your own fault btw

Consider suicide.

I know

I know...

>living with other people
>ever

>400 channels
>using cable when you have internet

people can be so stupid

>letting others be in charge of the internet

I'd always rather pay more for utilities for the benefit of others not fucking everything up.

Like everyone else said, you fucked up
But I'm just replying to make sure you know that you fucked up
You fucked up

Their reasoning was "we dont want to have to plug a computer into the TV everytime we want to watch something"

I might have to move out

>muh sports

Lmao op you fucked up real bad.

>normies letting themselves be price optimized

I don't know why people let themselves be taken by this, especially if you have at least two different options for internet and TV. Companies always give a huge discount for the first 12 months and then jack up your rates, sometimes by 2x or more.

So I switch between the two providers in my area and get the "new business" promo every 12 months. I've had normie friends give me shit for this, telling me that it seems like a lot of trouble just to save a few bucks, that I'm just being stingy, etc...

They'd be right if it wasn't a lot of money, but they usually raise your rate after 12 months by $50 or more! That's $600 a year! I've had people who live paycheck to paycheck telling me this shit, and it baffles me how someone could see the world that way.

Dude don't listen to your friends' less-than-intelligent critiques.
Good on you for not being a goy.

You're friends are just being tricked by the Jew.

ayy lmao you gonna have to watch nigger collide and apehoop for 150 bucks a month

400 channels?
as in pay tv included with an internet plan?

The hilarious thing about this is 40% of the shit they watch will be commercials anyway. TV is the biggest fucking rip off in the modern era

holy shit, 400 tv channels?
where in the world is tv so popular it has 400 fucking channels?
last time i watched tv (some years ago), there were 6 channels, and one of them was still pretty new and wasn't even broadcasting 24/7

Sling TV exists. Apple TV's exist. Shit, Amazon sticks exist too, what the fuck did you do, OP?

>holy shit, 400 tv channels?
>where in the world is tv so popular it has 400 fucking channels?

>200 HD channels plus 200 of their SD versions :^)
This is literally how the companies advertise them in the states

Get a Chromecast
>Muh botnet

Anyone else here have noisy as fuck upstairs neighbors? I honestly never knew how much I enjoyed silence and how I took it for granted.

Having to keep switching like that is way worse just shoot me at that point

>move in with new roommates
>show them how to use my usenet + plex + sonarr + couchpotato box with VPN built in for extra paranoia
>it's so easy even my parents use one i set up for them
>rommates still torrent everything
>"whoops user looks like i accidentally seeded this for 200 GB"
>"uh what's this notice of copyright violation"

>living with other people

After living in barracks for 5 years I've vowed to never live another fucking person. I'll shell out the rent and live off ramen and water just to avoid it.

why the fuck would you not offer to be in charge of the internet you stupid fuck?

how often do you go without internet? a couple days a year?

Amen.

>not living with your parents well into your 20s for that sweet norent lifestyle
Sad

yes, it sucks dick. they love apehoop.

I didn't think everyone was completely incompetent :(

Why the fuck is getting internet by itself more expensive, this fucking infuriates me

>letting others be in charge of the internet

I just don't even

This onlty works with 2 or more options. Here it's Cuckcast or Verizon DSL with a max 1Mbps download speed...

This.