Help me!

For the past year I been hearing voices out of my electronics like my microwave furnace and recently car, wtf is happening? could someone with some technical knowledge tell me how this is being done? im seriously at my wits end here.

Other urls found in this thread:

biggerthansnowden.com/v2k.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like you are suffering from Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Maybe, I wouldn't say im paranoid, I'm hoping for a reasonable explanation like RF interference because the voices certainly arent my own.

No such thing. You hear voices from random sounds and that's the onset of schizophrenia.

nigga that aint yo techloligy

you fuckin crazy
see a shrink

Your electronics are picking up radio broadcast transmissions. You are not actually going crazy.

>lying on the internet

OP, quick, look at this gif before reading on. Do you see an optical illusion immediately? Does the mask look like it's popping out and then confuse you when it goes around?

This is a simple test for schizophrenia. Schizophrenics don't see the illusion, they see the mask as it is the whole time.

No, its pretty cool but no, I have had no visual hallucinations before and its been year.

Do you have a lot of metal in your head? Like a previous broken jaw that was fixed with screws and metal plates? The vibrations from radio signals might take up that and make you able to hear it. Or else it's just a few autitory hallucinations, I would not worry much about it. I had ambulance and police sirens talk to me for a few months after a girl broke up with me (and even sometimes without sirens around) and I even experienced flashes and loud bangs where I could see electricity on the ground around me as if I was struck by lighting. It was completely bizarre and scary, but it stopped after a few months and people just thought I was strange due to the breakup. It's not necessarily permanent been almost a decade since I saw anything like it.

The thing is it sounds awfully like a conversation that I can't always make out. but holy crap very annoying.

Only metal fillings as far as I know, i never seen anything strange, but this has been going on awhile

This is false.

>vibrations in metal plates
This is also false.

It's not entirely unthinkable that one of the affected appliances has a cord length that coincides with a local radio stations wavelength. It's called a dipole antennae.
But even that really only applies to audio equipment.
Can you tell what the voices are saying?

i work as a field tech and i had at one point repeatedly made trips to this lady's house who told me the same thing. her house smelled like piss, real fucking bad. but there was a broadcast antenna down the street from her house. it bled into all her IW on the carrier side of the demarc so there was nothing i could do, but for the longest time i thought she was just being crazy too.

>metal fillings

Are they mercury? Mercury can affect mental health. Metal fillings in general, you should see a doctor

"can you hear me?" and right now "your are not gonna record us" because I was getting ready to record my microwave. goddamn I can't blame anyone for thinking i'm crazy.
I wish I could but i live northern canada where healthcare is a joke.

Go see a doctor dude. Microwaves don't have speakers that can make out actual voices, only beeps. Are you sure in your car it wasn't just your radio?

Its the machine noise itself not the beeps, the sounds seem to be external.

Microwaves can't pick up radio transmissions. Google it.

It's not random chatter or music, it's talking TO YOU?
That's not something a technician can fix. That sounds more like a problem that you see your doctor about.

No, you're definitely loopy in the brain, my recommendation is to talk with a psychiatrist or your local doctor. You might end up needing some medication.

I expected replies like these, I suspect some form of electronic harassment.

No, it wasn't the metal, you were actually going insane. Seriously, even if the metal did pick up radio or something it wouldn't translate to you being able to hear it.

>been hearing voices out of my electronics like my microwave furnace and recently car, wtf is happening?

N'Zoth whispers: Now that you've heard our whispers, it is only a matter of time until you belong to us.

Why would someone take the time to do that to you?
And how would they know you were trying to record the sound coming from the microwave, unless they had other surveillance equipment in your home?

If the voices reference anything you are doing or about to do, this is the onset of schizophrenia. Don't panic or feel bad, you have caught it early and it can be treated. You just need to go to your doctor and let him or her know about what you are hearing.

Don't wait, go see a professional as soon as possible because the longer you wait, the louder the voices will get and it will become more difficult to tell what is real and what isn't. If you go to see a professional as quickly as possible, this can be treated and fixed.

I lived in apartment 50 yards from a radio station, I could hear the radio station coming out of speakers that weren't even plugged in. My alarm clock could not tune any other station, no matter where the dial was it clearly tuned the same station.

Are you hearing voices when you're not at home too?

(I'm the guy who used to have telepathic conversations with sirens) if the voices know what you are doing and comments on them then it's likely hallucinations. It's very difficult to know what is real and not when that happens, but don't be convinced by what they are saying. The sirens told me that I could hear them because I was going to die soon, but here I am a decade later. The voices are gone and even though I believed the voices it turned out to be nonsense. I had two voices, one nice and one who was evil and they sounded completely similar. I could only see the difference by noticing their personality and if the voices came from the right or the left (although they sometimes changed direction)

Early radios had a metal plate you could bite on to hear the radio better. Very old hearing aids also relied on sound vibrations being transferred to the bone by biting on it. So metal in the head can obviously do the same thing. I studied engineering, the physics I am telling about is sound. Try it out... Look at a movie on tv and cover your ears then you can barely hear it, but try covering your ears while biting on a large piece of metal (the larger the better) then you are able to hear it crystal clear while covering your ears. Metal can also get radio signals

I don't really know, over a year ago there was girl who took an interest me she's incredibly popular and I'm thinking someone with a lot of money set this up somehow.
Yes I seem to hear them from the engine or sometimes the road noise when I'm driving.
holy yes one have said that I was gonna die soon, also really hate it when I smoke. I know what you mean theres one how is nice, and one strangely malicious in nature.

Oh I also forget to mention it all started when I started to notice tinnitus in my ears.

I hope you're false flagging as OP

Nope

After been of looking around apparently you can make a voice to skull system(V2K) by modifying a microwave.

biggerthansnowden.com/v2k.html

It definitely sounds like hallucinations like I had if you also have one nice and one guy just trying make you suffer by tricking you and being mean. It was a profound experience to me and the voices disappeared when I became religious.

I think it's more common than people like to admit. I never mentioned it to anyone except anonymously on the Internet. Plato also had two voices he heard. It might be just the 'inner voice' everyone has that suddenly becomes audible to only you.

Just remember that it's your own mind making up these things. I remember first I was like "this is so weird, it can't be real", but the voices eventually convinced me. Don't be convinced by them, it's your own mind making them up.

I don't have any experience with mental health professionals, but might be a good idea because it might develop and turn frightening. But if you are able to hold your job and do fine without it then it's best to avoid mental health professionals. I knew someone who was sad for a while and was diagnosed with depression. She got better and eventually got a child, but the child protection services took the child due to her previous mental health issues even though her husband never had any mental health issues. These things might haunt you the rest of your life worse than these voices do.

If you are able to keep it secret then it might ease off in a while

Everyone, to some degree, hears voices that aren't there sometimes. Especially in static or loud noise. Usually it takes drugs or sleep deprivation to get anything significant. Once I was very sleep deprived and working next to loud machines, and I could swear I heard people talking behind me and on my radio. There was no one there. I sometimes faintly heard music playing that wasn't there as well.

The brain is a powerful pattern recognition machine and tries to find patterns in everything. In schizophrenics or people taking certain drugs, this ability is turned up to 111. They see patterns in EVERYTHING. They will find meaning in completely random words. They will see random events and formulate a conspiracy theory around them that makes sense to no one but them. Get help before you get too far gone, OP.

>I expected replies like these, I suspect some form of electronic harassment.
Paranoia is a HUGE sign of schizophrenia.

>really hate it when I smoke.
Also a huge red flag. Smoking is vastly over represented among schizophrenics and many believe nicotine is an effective medicine for it. Not surprising the voices don't like you doing it.

>Everyone, to some degree, hears voices that aren't there sometimes.
This is patently false.

A radio set turned the RF into vibrations and they transferred into the ears better when you bit the metal since it transferred through bone.
Whatever school that you dropped out of didn't teach you anything.

ever thought of seeing a psychiatrist for your extreme narcissism?

I am . I have changed my mind. I have had my speakers pick up radio broadcasts before, that is why it was my first hunch. Reading the thread, however, I now believe you are actually experiencing symptoms of a mental disorder.

I'm OP and I don't blame you. anyone looking in would feel the same way.