Hi Sup Forums i'm searching for a nice backpack for work, any recommendations? Anyone own pic related...

Hi Sup Forums i'm searching for a nice backpack for work, any recommendations? Anyone own pic related? bein interest in it for a while now

Other urls found in this thread:

chromeindustries.com/
chromeindustries.com/product/the-welterweight-hondo-backpack/BG-212.html?dwvar_BG-212_color=CHBK&cgid=backpacks
xd-design.com/bobby-bizz
youtu.be/3EycRmrN4qY
ebags.com/product/ebags/tls-professional-slim-laptop-backpack/249582?productid=10230513
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a timbuk2, they have a lifetime warrnty.
I've had mine for 5 years and I've had no problems at all.

I have the black variant.
Been using it a couple of weeks know.
My 15 inch laptop with sleeve is tight fit but mangeable.
Inside enough room for my tablet, odds and ends.
Front pocket I use for my chargers and mouse.
The sides can hold 2 0.5 liter bottles.

All in all 4 out 5 pretty good

You're not poor are you, user?

go to you fucking cock sucker

> buying a sissy fashion backpack
> not buying a bombproof mountaineering backpack
I mean really, what are you trying to achieve here

> 4/5
> 80%
> Pretty good

Yeah, pretty good. Price could be a bit lower.

In what world do you live that 4/5 isnt good

worth it for the quality, i've had a fjallraven backpack for like 5 years of daily use, not a sign of wear

4/5 is barely passing.

hey qt, can i get your number?

Is there a way to get this without the logo?

seamripper/just use a pocket knife to cut the seams individually and then pull it off

I'm poor.

Samsonite makes some good bags

Only lefties/vegans/lesbians/hipsters/all-of-the-above use Fjällräven.
They are not bad backpacks but they are absolutely disgusting because of the association.

>backpack past the age of 10
shig.dig()

Incase Icon Slim. Last backpack you'll ever need.

Things I carry:

- 14" laptop
- Small notebook
- A couple folders
- Spiral notebook
- 5-7 pens
- Phone charging cables
- Wireless mouse
- Power bank
- Headphones
- E-reader
- Glasses case
- Wallet
- Car keys on the built-in hook
- Wireless USB antenna
- Lockpicks
- Wifi pineapple

Light as hell and I still have room for other stuff.

this is literally the backpack equivalent of wearing beats. absolute cancer.

chromeindustries.com/
( chromeindustries.com/product/the-welterweight-hondo-backpack/BG-212.html?dwvar_BG-212_color=CHBK&cgid=backpacks )

Looks like a lv taiga bag

I want this one when I get extra money for it: xd-design.com/bobby-bizz

I use one, I don't see where your unwarranted assumptions are coming from.

chrome in general

chrome bags are good.

My mini metro cost me $200 and it was made in the USA (not sure if they still are)

I used it for nearly 10 years and gave it away last summer. It still looked 7.5/10

>mountaineering backpack for work
Are you one of those guys that drive a tractor in the inner city and use powertools to cut vegetables? or a concrete mixer to mix sugar into your coffee? It's inconvenient, looks stupid, is not fit for the work it's supposed to do and everyone thinks you're an asshole.

I mean really, what are you trying to achieve here

I got some weird ass skateboard backpack from carhart, second hand for 7 bucks in 2011, I still have it.

Works fine, been several times to the mountain with it, went to collage and now to work with it.

One of three backpack I've considered, but ended up getting the Elecom offtoco because it can also carry a camera without looking like a camera backpack

>I don't see where your unwarranted assumptions are coming from
100% of Fjällräven users I've seen IRL fit the description.
They have short hair, dyed hair, unsahven, dreads, nose piercings and all the other red flags.
I don't see many male (male) Fjällräven users, but when I do they are total hippie cucks.

Seen exactly 0 normal-looking people IRL using Fjällräven.

May I suggest a Xiaomi™ backpack?

have literally only seen girls wear this backpack

Eastpak/Jansport. Had my Eastpack for about 8 years now. Only problem is that one of the zipper ropes came untied.

Do you carry your stuff in your cargo shorts?

>buy oneplus backpack
>contents of backpack automatically sent to servers in shenzhen

Backpacks are associated with students by some people. He probably uses some sort of messenger bag.

grow the fuck up and buy a suitcase

It's a backpack, dude, get the fuck over your convictions that its some sort of identity marker.

>on Sup Forums
>grow the fuck up
no

Yeah just like a swastika is just a symbol right?
No reason to assume they are nazis/pol just because they wear it.

Kind of want to buy Oneplus backpack (black) after reading its review on TheVerge. Still couldn't justify paying 79€ + 20€ shipping for a chink backpack.

Just get a much cheaper xioami back pack

it's a backpack not a political symbol you fucking cook

I need one with built-in lock mechanism because I live in a crime ridden shithole and pickpocketing is common on public transport.

Timbuk 2s are made in America, by former felons and homeless people. They're relatively inexpensive, sturdy as hell, have lifetime warranties, and support the needy in the USA.

If you hate liberals, don't buy it though

Just glue razors all around your pouches. Ideally they should make a one-way v so whoever puts their hand in your bag gets cut trying to retrieve materials from it.

Which one? They are seem to have this weird design that I can't really understand.
Pic related

Seems legit, in D.C. all you see are hipster girls and trend fags using these. Not sure about the vegans cause you can't tell that from a distance. Also moved to Melbourne Australia, same shit here. Yuppies carry these and it's really trendy with hipsters here.

Botnet

cuck

youtu.be/3EycRmrN4qY

I've used the same Toshiba backpack for the past 10 years. No problems whatsoever and got it for free with something I ordered.

what backpack should a redpilled man use?

>o79plvxqivzy.jpg
a good serf

a noose

Don't go for the weird retarded looking bags if you don't feel comfortable pulling it off or don't like the look
Look around Gearbest or AliExpress, the guys from csg may help you
Pretty much the link user gave you have the most in stock, their older bag models are gone cos they don't make em anymore

I just use the laptop backpack amazon sells.

to hang all the niggers and socjizz?

>carrying a suitcase to school and office
You can't be serious

Bellroy classic backpack is gud. They have another more expensive pack ($250) that looks great but I have no experience.

ebags.com/product/ebags/tls-professional-slim-laptop-backpack/249582?productid=10230513

This is what I've got.
Pic isn't the exact model, slight differences.
Fits my T510 with plenty of room
the bottom pocket on the front is actually a hard plastic container for cables and such. Really helpful because they don't get crushed together and I can rummage around for the one I need.
It's got decent storage for little widgets in the front flap and the main cargo area holds decently sized objects.
plus there's a velvet lined pocket for my ebook reader/tablet

>buy a suitcase
>confusing a suitcase with a briefcase
>telling others to grow up

>she hasn't just bought a slim military backpack off of aliexpress for $15

>your symbol is political
>my symbol is just a backpack

fuck you fags ruined Buddhism

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Im not a basic white girl tho

what I use.

see

If you have a decent budget OP check out Topo Designs. They have a lot of really nice quality packs Made in the USA.

511 24hr

only bag ive needed for 5 years

Why even? It doesn't even look fancy, its too plain.
You could go to some sports shop, and get better backpacks.
T. Norwegian