Why can't we ban all generals from Sup Forums? They're absolute cancer and the same shit every day

Why can't we ban all generals from Sup Forums? They're absolute cancer and the same shit every day

It's all those damn special snowflake euros that need their own general for a country of 5 million

t. butthurt jani

This, euros are cancer

Or is it cancre

How about making /gint/

This is a phenomenon occurring across the whole website. Go to any board and you will find generals. Sup Forums's case was solved by starting /vg/, however, I don't think Hiroshima will create a general board for every regular board, nor is that a very "clean" solution. So they're there to stay.

I will now go and make a liechtenstein general

How much time you spend preparing this post?

>Posting in languages other than English is allowed—and encouraged!
Lees de regels, eikel.

Why?

Like... 2 minutes?

I thought you are a guy from Switzerland who always talking about Lichtenstein. How is your castle going?

Its still standing. Some renovations are currently done.

How are plans of annecting east cunts going?

Not good. We only have about half a year left before all money will be wasted in stupid project like crimea bridge, etc

>absolute cancer and the same shit every day

Sup Forums - International

You can always hide shit you don't like.
Just go to settings and learn how to use filters.
I use it to hide those nigger-infested threads with '/luso/' in their subjects.
I also hide t*rkroach's generals, froggy generals and so on, it helps a lot.

yeah i like being called roach in every thread.

Rasheed.

>not filtering every general but highlighting and keeping the one that you use

learn to browse fags

Roach.

This is not good.

I hope putin will..... PUT-in some great inputs to this matter.

Btw? How long is that dude prime minister? And when does his period end?

Roach

Voishan sitä palata wanhan mallin rynnäkkömämmiin, ja kerääntyä jauhamaan paskaa suomeksi muiden lankoihin.
Väitän että tämä on häiritsevää, varsinni ku aletaa sönkkään sekamurteella.

You are not a roach :3

You are a parasite. But not a roach. Roaches are usefull

this

Roach.

yks pitsa kebabilla ja aurajuustolla
juomaksi kolaa

Putin is our president. His next election is in 2018 but there is some rumors it will be in 2017 before economy collapses. Medvedev is pm and he will be a pm for another 6 years too. Do you even have elections there?

Yes. We elect the parliament each few years. And when something is bothering us, we can start a petitition to change it. For this you need at least 5000 subscriptions.

The principal however, has to sighn everything the parliament does. Meaning when there is a certain law he does not like. He simply can say no and it will not happen. The principal is a heir-title, meaning it stays in the family until no maleheir is left.

Fun fact: you can overthrow the principal when you get at least 60'000 subscriptions of liechtenstein citizens.

Liechtenstein has currently 43'000 citizens.

But how is life in russia? Is it really that shit how everyone is saying?

I don't live in a big city so life is pretty shitty here. Average salary is about 250€ but people never lived better so they are pretty ok with it. Putin is a dictator but the thing is he only cares about foreign politics and don't care about russia. The country itself is dying since 2012 and nobody really cares

Were generals always there on Sup Forums?
Well I wouldnt mind if Hiro would purge them, but dont think thats gonna happen anytime soon tbqh.

And do you think when putin is away life standarts will improve?

Also: that is sad to hear

Well we have ultimate combo here: children of communism who believe everyone must be free and corruption is essential part of life and politicians who think you should use propagandists and corruption to manipulate people. This country will never change because people don't want it

Thats sad indeed.

Well, i hope your people change for the better, i will sleep now.

Good night, russian friend :3

good night

>Why can't we ban all generals from Sup Forums?
Why would we? Use of other languages is encouraged on Sup Forums, after all.
>They're absolute cancer and the same shit every day
Then don't read them, you fucking retard.

No tämähä se olis, palakittis varmaan kaikkia vitusti ku tänne tulis rölöttämmään mihi sattuu lankoihi aina ja murteella etteivät sitäkää vähhää saa kuukkelin kääntäjällä sohittua.

So please let's have generals still.

Most countries have their own national chans, why don't they move there?

why can't I be britain

Is there any way to filter them?

yes. Just use appchan x