This confuses and enrages the European

This confuses and enrages the European.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSMCfPASImQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When do you put it in "L"?

>Murricans can't drive properly

when you'd put a real car in first or second

How do say in english suce moi la bite ?

speak english you disgusting subhuman

I assume the P means Packwards

But what do the R N D and L mean?

Automatic gear = Shit gear

>drive automatic
>get killed because the brakes overheat

>you disgusting subhuman
I don't even care since you will be eaten by a random Australia animal

Low gear, made for going uphill.

That's cool and all but you ate a fucking burger on it

This confuses the american
youtu.be/OSMCfPASImQ

We have them here too, mostly used by taxi drivers.

I'm an American, and I've only driven an auto twice in my life.
Once I drove my drunk friend home, another it was a rental van.

Utter shit.

Reverse
Neutral
Drive
Low (for uphill i guess)

>frogs in charge of telling the difference between two almost identical flags
can't make this shit up

"Suck my dick"

Condused, muricans?

>clutch is on the left
>gearbox is on the right

Straya/New Zealand
It's mostly the same for us, tho.

R is race mode, it puts the car into a shift style for a circuit.
D is drag, it's better for driving in a straight line quarter mile
N is novelty mode, it makes the car behave in an erratic, but still safe fashion to keep you awake while you're tired on long drives
L is lame mode, it makes the car drive smoothly and slowly for when you have old people in the car

Are most if not all Finns serious about driving?
Seems like there's a proud tradition about it over there

N mode might be a good idea to stop me from nodding off on long trips.

Why did you post a mirrored image?

Those yellow accents look so overdone ugly

I enjoyed this, thank you.

Why are there 4 pedals?

>automatic
>not even an option to select gears manually
Bet you also have engine breaking, fuel guzzling. low acceleration, low testo, factory standard shifting program too.

they're both just 2nd-rate colonies that never became america-tier

Well, driving is a serious thing. You shouldn't cock about when 60% of driving happens in icy/snowy conditions.

>Bait

You should get your eyesight cheked out lad.

>america-tier
So degenerate and non-white

>new zealand
>white
fucking lel

I meant serious as in passionate about it.
I know you've had many great professional drivers but does the average person generally enjoy driving as a hobby?

Completely honest.
I have never driven automatic.
P is for parking right?
R for reverse
N for neutral
D for drive.
But what the fuck is L?

Do I need to completely stop the vehicle before changing?
How the fuck does this operate without a clutch?

See

2bh manual is a fucking meme, whenever I ask what the point of it is, my European friends always default to "muh easy to fix" and "muh hands on"

It's fucking stupid, automatics literally never break, and are 10x more convenient. If you're buying a car in 2017 and it's a manual, you're fucking retarded.

>average person generally enjoy driving as a hobby
You don't enjoy driving? Obviously not the sitting in traffic for ages shite, but when you get to country roads and stuff you don't enjoy that?

I drive a Golf with an automatic DSG gearbox. It's amazing and does indeed switch to a lower gear automatically when going downhill. You can also choose gears manually.

Oh I see. Well that depends, I guess most are passionate and enjoy it when they begin, then it kinda varies. I've been driving for about 20 years now and still enjoy it on a good road. Or wierdly on a good snowfall.

The pro-drivers are 90% from the countryside and have learned to drive pretty much after they've learned to walk.

t. woman

I am and I even find maneuvering and parking satisfying.
A lot of people look at a car as an appliance and want to put in as little effort as they can.

This confuses and enrages me.
How can real people drive without the manual feeling of the road?

>If you're buying a car in 2017 and it's a manual, you're fucking retarded.
Most Europeans own manuals I'm pretty sure. In the UK automatics are fairly rare, and are seen as more of a lazy luxury. Manual is not hard and it works, no need for an automatic. Get over it leaf.

I have to say I agree to the most part. I drive a manual myself, but would rather have an automatic. The only shit thing about automatic is that sometimes the fucker chooses the wrong gear for my liking. But I could live with that.

I drive a Subaru Forester with 2,5 liter gas engine. Manual.

Love it.
I've been saving quite a bit of money to get myself another car. A brand new Toyota Hilux.
What actually is a problem for me, is that a manual is hard to find

>and are seen as more of a lazy luxury

They're seen as cars for women. If you're a bloke and drive an automatic you'd get laughed at. Can't even imagine taking my car to get serviced and pulling in in an automatic.

Yeah, when you're doing 80 (mph, not kph) and someone tries to pass you, just slam it in Race and haul ass.

Many of the problems that used to come with automatics are gone now. If you live in a city it also comes in handy.

Doesn't mean i don't like driving manual, it's just that autos these days are actually pretty good.

good post

and?

>kph
You mean kmh

>frogs

How many Mph your kangaroo going?

Yeah why is the cup holder in such a shitty place?
At least make a useful and make it a storage compartment.
To top it off that's a terrible place for ergonomics for the ac/radio, stick confirmed for not comfy.

I believe L prevents it from shifting above 3rd gear.

what the fuck is mph? is this some kind of dirty frog trick?

>taking my car to get serviced
You don't service it yourself? pansy

>mph
Miles per hour? or some shit like that?

Kilometers. Per. Hour.

N is the nog mode you dumfuck

>Nigger mode

whenever someone gives me a measurement in miles I literally have to convert it to kilometres before I can have any real idea what they mean 2bh

The only people I know who have them are peoples nans and one of my cousins whos really lazy

An easy way of remembering it is that kilometres are about two thirds of a mile. I had to memorise that because I had no idea what a kilometre was before

only an american would look at a car and mind a cup holder.

Yes, Didn't want to hurt you.
You're right, It's just that we say "kmh" (kilomètre-heure) and not kph. I see why you said it tho. It's logic.

My wife and i went to Windsor, Ontario last month, i had to drive because when she saw speed limit signs she would drive that many mph instead of kph

Not just women, old women.
Automatic just makes me imagine some old granny in a Nissan Micra shitbox

L is low gear, made for steep hills. You only need to stop to shift into or out of park. I don't know how clutches work, but you just pull the lever to whatever letter you want and you're set.

k stands for kilo, not for kilometers

Honestly, I have to do it too. Understand.

get off the internet grandpa

I don't speak freaky deaky french, Achmed

>buy a jaguar
>the electrical system is complete bullshit

British engineering, never again. It's a miracle that they had such an empire.

Suck it sonny jim

You should. It's more precise.

You muricans with your cup holders.

>Yellowbird

muh dick

Actually i used to, but i forgot since i don't use it. Mi Espanol es mejor de mi Frances weeeeey

>K
>standing for kilometer

Do you also say "C" for centimeter or "M" for millimeter?

Cup-holders are a sign of civilization tho.

I speak fluent french but I still can't get over your weird as fuck language.

I mean, I can speak it because of my mom but your language is full of petty bullshit.

>Mi Espanol es mejor de mi Frances
>My Spanish is better than my French

>My face when I understand Spanish perfectly

french is gay

Well, they're both Latin-derived

>centimeter
>millimeter
you and your proxy can fuck off, yank

I'm just pointing out the ergonomics in that car is quite shitty, besides if you're going to include something rather it work well than something takes up space and barely function.
Remember ease of use and function are aspects than make consumer products better this isn't the military where you go bare bones.

I can't even listen to spanish without imagining some dumbass with a big sombrero playing a guitar.

You're not special. I understood it and my only exposure to these poverty languages has been on Sup Forums

se puede entiende mas de se puede habla. yo apprendo de mexicanos, no es espanol de classe, es espanol de barrio. also, i don't have accent marks on my keyboard.

Whenever i drive automatic i get bored and sleppy. How do you americans do it?

>but your language is full of petty bullshit.
Hmph, honestly I can't blame you about it, because it's... true.

french is sometimes even tricky for the french.
But people don't worry about it.
If you make a mistake, just laugh at it :) nobody will care, just be "self-mockery".

i am just pointing out that you are fat

I should really proof read before I post, missed the photo, it's what ergonomics are about.
Bless those tiny jap hands

Even I understood that and I speak meme language that has nothing to do with spanish or french.

Ok I don't understand anything. It was an illusion.