Why is Europe so technologically colonised by other countries? I feel cucked all the time

Why is Europe so technologically colonised by other countries? I feel cucked all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HViHSZL8s8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it's weird how Europe contributes nothing to technology, besides some big video game devs.

Europe has been dead and irrelevant ever since hitler died. Your continent will only be remembered for giving birth to the USA.

Whether that's true or not, the USA will only be remembered for cheeseburgers, obesity and mass shootings

Fuck off Hans, I'm tired of seeing SAP SE everywhere.

Should have supported Acorn and Sinclair when you had the chance.

What about ARM and PowerVR?

I'm German so this doesn't apply to me. Siemens, BMW, Mercedes, Airbus. We are on par with America when it comes to high technology but we have less than a third their population.

Nah we invented modern democracy, electricity, nuclear weapons, computers, the internet, and we've only be around for 240 years. America is the modern roman empire.

Considering you leave nothing but destruction in your wake I'd say you're the Mongols, but whatever.

> we invented modern democracy
This isn't anything to be proud of.

Because US companies own all the intellectual property. Europe has no intellectual property other than ARM, and it also doesn't have the guts to pirate-manufacture US IPs. Europe's best bet is to make RISC-V factories, if it would like to make domestic hardware.

>Europe has no intellectual property other than ARM
What about STMicroelectronics or NXP?

>Linus Torvalds

Infineon too

>On October 27, 2016, it was announced that Qualcomm would buy NXP.[3]
Interesting, about ST, though. I'm sorry, I was thinking only about desktop computers and not other electronics.

Maybe because you are retarded.

He lives in Oregon, USA. By the way, Unix is also American. And the hardware they run on, IBM PC, is also American.

>IBM PC, is also American.
Maybe it was in 1990.

Imagine to yourself what feeling a Tadjik

Technically, birth to USA gave an island...

Who owns the IP? Who designs the parts? Who designs the hardware-level trojans and spyware? Intel.

All of them European inventions. Brain drain at best, but the national debt will kill the burger dreamworld anyway.

Don't worry. You'll always have a place in India.
youtube.com/watch?v=HViHSZL8s8I

>Nah we invented modern democracy
American founding fathers thought only rich land owners should vote

What about this company? Probably one of the most important tech companies by function

What? Europe's the leader in technology. LHC and ITER, the scientific breakthroughs they confirmed along with the scientists that theorized them. Citizens are taxated at input income so they don't have to do any taxes (or pay someone to do them), leaving time to laugh at others that do. Electronic voting and government services (especailly Estonia and the Nordic countries). Manufacturing high quality products with the least human involvement. The best transporation system (and the cheapest) in the world. Much to be pround about. Except for the Swiss. Close-minded conservative rude people.

lmaoing @ their consumption taxes desu

Indian United States of America.

i installed manjaro, it's a german product

>t. welfare queen

Don't worry, the shitskin ahmeds will help equalize that.

>American
>Made in China

(You)

We pay more taxes so we don't have to worry about visiting a doctor or when we buy anything at all, becaause its already been taxed. And those are just the selfish reasons, the selfless reasons are obvious when you look at how the government spends. I'm proud that one way or another I've financed a particle collider or a fusion reactor.

go to LATAM for a real cuck experience!

Can't wait for Russia to roll over your asses.

On the other hand, you are also financing the invasion and welfare of millions of Muhammad's into your continent/country...

>we invented modern democracy

Which was very different from the rest of the world where no one could.
We'll still be remembered for it even if it is a pretty bad idea.

C was based on a british language, BCPL

You forgot bosch, infineon, semikron, microns, fraunhofer.

The companies you listed don't develop much.
The put things together that other people make.

Silly Germans, known your own industry

Interesting. Thanks for that info. C and Unix are incredibly related, so this truly is an influence.

>Which was very different from the rest of the world where no one could.
(You)

The American government was based on the Swiss confederation

All of those things were British, tho.
Monetizing isn't invention, no matter what your "democratically" elected corporate overlords tell you.

The world wide web is not the internet, dunce. Nukes are not british, dunce. The only worthwhile thing britain has done for the world in the past 100 years is step aside and let real men lead.

What a brainwashed burger lmao.