azzaka

>clarkson

bring back our craig

>five (5) reddit flags

any good films lads?

Poleaboo

If you're not naturally attracted to a woman with wide hips you're a beta

>alarm set for 7:30

Cannot comprehend why so many people want to fuck that bean lookin witch thing from that mario rpg game

6:45 here

Do people actually find these cake faced slags attractive?

Perhaps they'd be fun for a night but I feel as if I'd end up with severe depression if I had to spend more than an hour with someone like that.

post dancehall
youtube.com/watch?v=-2v6r1giT3w

superstar saga is brill

youtube.com/watch?v=jO1YXPwdLEI

6:33 lads

Paris, Texas is decent

when the sake hit too hard

>work tomorrow

post someone you find attractive m8

>v1 format? good heavens no!

donald...
*teleports behind you*
the delegates...

bad meme

Anyone have an answer? Or even just some words of wisdom?

t. virgin

its pretty fucking good

hslf the world is on the move

do youu guys really have much of a depression as much youi really would you think have one right now

we need more pics like 941 bigtime

Can't fucking sleep even though I'm knackered

Gonna do a wank that might help

i'm heterocelebialandrogynous

sex is for the weak

good taste

>alarm set for 2:00

thanks, I will download it

Yeah I do
Don't mean they're gf material though

5 extraflags hahahha

depression is a meme

>waah waah im depressed i dont have gf
literally the majority of these cretins

1 is poverty tier though

>Some of the goths I hung out with in school are still doing that shit in their late 20s

Mental tbqh. Anyone know people from school who are still doing embarrassing shite like that even though they're well past it?

Can't be anyone still doing the emo stuff right?

Lads...

youtu.be/d9oFqIPTwsQ

intriguing post

t. Council estate runt

why did germany attack france at the start of world war 1

>usage of the old format perchance? zounds sirrah, i most certainly think NOT

Why do so many goths live in seaside towns?

bit of banter

It's pretty odd. I was on a two week residential course, and there was this legit 9/10 blonde Irish bird. She was quiet and didn't wear make up whilst there. She looked pretty flawless and had a nice arse too.

Found her facebook and I was actually surprised to find she's a complete slag who wears those tight dresses and cakes her make up. Why, just why? Make up makes her go blonde nymph to dog. Drops at least 3 points.

No mate, I just don't get triggered by slags like some beta virgin with ridiculously high standards (you).

>tfw never had a phase
feels good. i could say it's a very good feel

t. paki

interesting observation. noticed this as well.

when's the last time you had sex lads

want a framed picture of napolean crossing the alps but it'd make me look like a turbo fedora

because France had an agreement with Russia that if they went to war with Germany, France would follow
and russia were defending the Serbians

youtube.com/watch?v=BrCKvKXvN2c

shit i exeggarated a bit much, because i'm kinda drunk now. Honestly, are some of you really sad? or is life in general really okay :)

Most of them are cripplingly unconfident, I'd put money on the fact that anybody who has to go out presented like that, or has an Instagram page comprised of nothing but selfies, has raging image problems.

the pharmaceutical companies have convinced her that that is attractive

post pics

Poleaboo got over his depression when he stopped repressing his gender dysphoria

girls are all about fitting in imo

if all her friends do it, she'll do it as well

64th for world peace

ah ok, dont know very much about ww1, seems like an interesting period

>last time

Probably something to do with grimey seaside cliffs or something.

lets see
hmm
that would be never

good luck my man.hope you have a good day tomorrow

Glad I'm not the only one

The dead-soul style depression rather than casual ennui can only happen in ugly places. Natural beauty keeps you in meme depression and no farther.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ttfqIICUiM fucking tune. dj screw is the man

Ah yes, I'm a virgin because I wouldn't want to get into any form of commitment with a slag. I explicitly said they might be fun for a night, you autistic bellend. Go white knight for them where they might actually notice you.

Cheerleader effect right there

Yesterday with my hand

excuse me while I whip this out-

I'd bang all of them tbqh

especially glasses

You said one hour, stop backpedaling

Seconded

I've got a trainee sharing the load so it hopefully will go okay and not be absolutely terrible. The Netherlands always have a place in my nether lands tbqh ;)

i am not the guy you are arguing with but i'm curious if you are?

i think maybe a lot of the slagposters here are semi-normies that have banged solely those kind of "lower tier" women and now fetishize it as a reulst

Softies leave, or i'll set gnasher on you.

*stares right at you*

I AM THE WRATH OF GOD

Calm down mate you'll never lose your virginity if you're like this
All me

>being french unironically

>Perhaps they'd be fun for a night

Mong.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlJgD4GuDVs

this was a nice post

I really doubt that mate, she's a platinum blonde, high-cheekboned, strong-jawed nympho and everybody probably lusts after her. She literally just puts make up on for no reason other than deliberately wanting that slag look.

Do NOT like a prissy little frog man pretending he's a hard cunt

post toot

>dennis

fuck me that's long ago

...who else is with me?

Women are fucking scum and a massive waste of time. You already know that normie men are bad - it should be obvious that this equally applies to women. Plus they get bonus normie points because women are too stupid and weak to be proper individuals. Fucking disgusting.

The trainee under me is really annoying, he freaks the fuck out whenever anything goes even slightly wrong. Minuscule problems are reason for him to launch into a swearing fit about how shit everything is and he tells all the bosses about every single thing that goes wrong, 99% of which they don't give a fuck about.

Still has the bollocks to talk to experience people like he knows what he's on about too but manages to constantly get it wrong.

Drugs (especially alcohol!) can cause and/or worsen depression/anxiety. I hear not a lot goes on in seaside towns = partying/abuse/addiction. Plus the social harm from that causes the situation to spiral into social decay.
Just a thought.

lads is the word paki really that racist these days?
i literally hear the word all the time from a whole range of different people, normally just joking around have a bit of banter.
Would it be still the same if it hadn't got nicked by some skinheads in the late 70/80s for the Pakistani immigrants we brought in. I mean it carries next to no weight compared to other racist words.