O shit lads...

O shit lads, you wake up one day and the Earth suddenly tilted so that the North and South poles are now in Africa and the Pacific.

What changes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future#Future_of_humanity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit we Finland now :DDDD

excuse me, where the fuck is Europe?

I freeze to death

>tropical rain forest

>tfw you never live in the middle of a comfy taiga region.

Thats...not how it would work.

The magnetic poles can shift and all that would change is where compass needles point. If the Earth actually titled enough to shift the axis of rotation like that, what would change is that we would all be dead.

to the northeast of Asia

only the landmasses shift. It wont be like Uranus.

The geology department at my university explodes.

goddamned party pooper is what you are

Chicago is now a tropical rainforest. So nothing changes in the Summer, but the Winters are no longer as bitterly cold. Which sucks, since now crime will be through the roof year-round.

I hope New Zealand isn't full

Who lives in Antarctica now?

>Taiga
nice

Siesta

southern africans if they can make the trip there before they freeze to death

fuck ice wimins

Pls no

[tectonics accelerate]

Top of my head using my geography degree

expect massive deserts in the center of of land masses esp seeing their all close to the equator

south pole gone to hadley cells get fucked resulting in crazy storms and shit in soutern hemisphere

Nothing

in 2 thousand years, africans and arabs become aryans, the rest becomes new niggers

whites sunburned to death

it would take longer than that, maybe 15,000- 30,000 years. and that's assuming we regress from modern tech, the tech that reduces selective pressure from the environment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future#Future_of_humanity

>10,000
>If globalization trends lead to panmixia, human genetic variation will no longer be regionalized, as the effective population size will equal the actual population size.[105] (This does not mean homogeneity, as minority traits will still be preserved, e.g., no disappearing blonde gene, but will rather be evenly distributed worldwide).

If we keep our tech. if not, nobody will travel very fast, and human migration will be as it was in ancient times.

Does this mean Morocco is Finland

Fuck no it means its unlivable FUCK

No, it's the new Greenland

raid the eskimos

>Now in the southern seas a hop skip and a jump away from the South Pole.
Looks like not much has changed for me, what I want to know is who has dibs on Antarctica? That looks like prime real estate now.

>Australia is now very green

become a jungle gook.

I'M FUCKING FREEZING M8 SAVE ME

That's not the true Antarctic landmass, you included all of the ice.

It's antarctica post-glacial rebound

>California is still Mediterranean climate.

No change.

>I'm still humid subtropical

Okay

Wouldn't mind setting up some epic Antarctican clay though.

> still temperate all year